Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Chill. This happens to and from everyone. :hugs:

Not all my questions get responses either, nor do I always comment when I’m asked, PMed, tagged, or invited. Time and energy are not at hand at every occasion.

This is a forum, not a customer support desk. :thinking:
We may not always get an answer, or we may get one from a member instead of the founders.

Much self-importance on a forum will hurt both our personal enjoyment and our learnings. :cry:

It’s valued so much they have set up a software to collect it, because no human will be able to catch all of it. :face_with_monocle:

10 Likes

@Simon - I agree. Sometimes it does irritate the heck out of me but then I realize that is difficult to just spend time answering questions.

6 Likes

Y’all are tapping my nerves with this. Right now, I have over 300 notifications from people tagging me and asking questions — most of which have already been answered by myself in the past, or someone else has provided a perfectly good answer and the person asking will ignore them because they think they’re entitled to my sole attention.

We brought in two moderators, who have a direct connection to me and @Fire on Discord and some of you will still ignore their responses and advice because you’re demanding just my attention.

Third, the proper way to have a question answered like @emperor_obewan asked is to SUBMIT A TICKET. I have said this multiple times, but people continue to try and tag me directly and I cannot spend hours a day answering questions that have been answered before or by someone else.

We just hired a full time customer service representative who will actually work IN THE OFFICE WITH ME and answer support tickets. They will start sometime within the next few weeks. Watch what will happen — people will continue to tag me and then claim that the “customer support” is so terrible when they’re ignoring all the other channels we’ve provided.

We have two moderators who respond to almost every tag they get, and an official ticketing system with a response time of 1-3 days, and people are still complaining. This mess is exactly why the other popular subliminal producer turned off his PMs and tags, and I’m definitely considering it.

If your question isn’t getting answered the way you want, PUT IN A SUPPORT TICKET.

26 Likes

Saint I apologize for tagging you. I was just giving you a hard time

1 Like

This is why I started reeeally thinking before tagging him if it is truly necessary.

4 Likes

Thank you for the heads up!

1 Like

It can be annoying when you think you’re being ignored. If any of your questions get missed, please feel free to post it again and tag a moderator or submit a support ticket.

No apologies necessary. I’m referring to the people who keep trying to bash us for alleged “bad customer support,” when they’re not actually contacting customer support. This forum is a community forum – it’s meant for discussion and for our customers to help each other, and yet some people will only accept an answer from myself or @Fire. With the amount of notifications and tags we get each day, there’s no way for us to keep up with all this. We use a CRM suite when you submit a ticket, allowing me to keep up with all the tickets and their current status.

13 Likes

Emperor Fitness is good to go.

16 Likes

And that concludes the Q Core v2 upgrades. We’ll be removing the v1 files VERY soon, so please grab them before they go into permanent storage.

20 Likes

saint you forgot boxing mastery x haha

4 Likes

Lawd help me, lol. Thank you for pointing this out, I’ll take care if it tomorrow.

10 Likes

I think the title I suggested in Crypto RICH post is becoming more and more necessary. Take a look at that.

1 Like

First of all i am not having a bash at Q2 just sharing my insights.

Emperor Q when i first tested it. It was fantastic i really felt the power in all walks of my life.

Emperor Q2 Not the same effect felt with drawn and negative.

Both versions i tested at 2 loops

Sex and Seduction Q again instantly felt as smooth as silk was hitting on girls and getting strong attraction.

Sex and Seduction Q2 felt negative no wiil power didnt want to do anything.

What has changed so much in Q2 i dont know whether ots just worth sticking with the Q versions.

Please @SaintSovereign if you could share your thoughts

4 Likes

Maybe try 1 loop instead of 2 for qv2.my sweet spot was 3 for qv1 but more than 1 loop of qv2 causes tiredness,mild recon instead of executing

3 Likes

I assume it’s the removal of the additional alpha scripting. So basically now you are processing the actual script which will results in hard reconciliation as well.

Just my assumption

4 Likes

@Meng123 will try one loop perhaps you are right.

@pacman i think your spot on i think the alpha script which was present in Q was perhaps preventing me from getting recon. Acting like a bullet proof vest. Now that has been removed i just dont have that protection anymore.

Maybe i should run rebirth before running q2.

3 Likes

Haha,i tried that too.rebirthU definitely helps the programs work/process better.careful with the new v2 ultimas though,they are pretty energy hungry.my friend and i could run v1 ultimas 5 days a week and be fine.v2 ultimas burn us out after 2-3 days in a row so might wanna start slow if your stack is dense

2 Likes

isn’t Qv2 supposed to reduce recon? wasnt that the whole point :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Theres different types.qv2 doesnt cause much recon for me but is causes overload/stonewalling easier than qv1 if the number of loops are wrong

3 Likes