SargeMaximus: Next Level (Primal Seduction + Executive + Paragon)

Ok that makes sense. It’s almost like I feel like I have to do something different than normal to get results. So I’m doing what I think is necessary like chatting up my barber. So out of character, he usually chats me up.

I thought that he was using this sub for a while lol :rofl:

Nope,his first loop.Thats why i said was normal.If was after a a month and he was still getting it,then would definitely be recon xp

1 Like

I’ve literally only done one loop of PS and one loop of Paragon the night before.

He was using other sub though he took 7 days break. Its enough i think. I am still not experienced with washout :woozy_face: @Meng123

1 Like

The new tech can sometimes cause more recon cause of less foundation script to cushion the absorption

1 Like

Haha,its not the subs from here.Different washout

I thought Primal Seduction has healing in it. :confused:

Mean ? Wow. He told me 7 day break then what was he referring :no_mouth:. U were active on this thread.
Can u tell me exactly what happened?
@SargeMaximus didn’t listen to any sub till now ig except it was his 1st loop right?

I meant he took 7 days off from the subs he was running from another place.These are his first loops of programs bought from here.

1 Like

Why don’t you ask me buddy?

I have been off subs for 7 days before last night. Before that, I was on another company’s subs. Try and read before you reply to a thread next time :wink:

1 Like

It does but the healing is only healing related to primal seduction.The old tech used to have a more general alpha/healing that was in the foundation script of every program so people who were running stacks were overdosing on it.Now its removed,theres more exposure to the program script instead but can cause a bit more recon because of it.Ie the foundation script was actually slowing down the program script.

Oh i see. …:eyes:

Ok well it is what it is.

Hehe, i see its a new beginning :star_struck:

Its better in the long run.A lot of people were getting caught in healing hell from too much healing.This way you get the healing you need for the program and can always add in a healing program if you need/want it later.

1 Like

Just a warning also,you can sometimes get opposite reactions from people you know as your status goes up till your external and internal become the same.Think you should be fine with shit tests though,lol.Its basically them testing whether your new changes are real or fake

Fvck I’ve always hated sh!t tests. Never could master how to pass them. They just turn me off and make me mad.

2 Likes

Hmm,basically just act confident and keep them in your frame.If you get emotional,argue,or fall into their frame,they will probably lose respect for you a bit cause your not living up to the confident vibe they are getting from you.Something like pheromones.Once the subs fully absorbed though,you wont even need to think about it.It will be automatic.Its just a possible thing that can happen in the process of changing

Hi Sarge i recall you mentioned that you eat 5 eggs a day are you not concerned with the cholesterol levels ?

1 Like