SargeMaximus: Next Level (Primal Seduction + Executive + Paragon)

Oh i see. …:eyes:

Ok well it is what it is.

Hehe, i see its a new beginning :star_struck:

Its better in the long run.A lot of people were getting caught in healing hell from too much healing.This way you get the healing you need for the program and can always add in a healing program if you need/want it later.

1 Like

Just a warning also,you can sometimes get opposite reactions from people you know as your status goes up till your external and internal become the same.Think you should be fine with shit tests though,lol.Its basically them testing whether your new changes are real or fake

Fvck I’ve always hated sh!t tests. Never could master how to pass them. They just turn me off and make me mad.

2 Likes

Hmm,basically just act confident and keep them in your frame.If you get emotional,argue,or fall into their frame,they will probably lose respect for you a bit cause your not living up to the confident vibe they are getting from you.Something like pheromones.Once the subs fully absorbed though,you wont even need to think about it.It will be automatic.Its just a possible thing that can happen in the process of changing

Hi Sarge i recall you mentioned that you eat 5 eggs a day are you not concerned with the cholesterol levels ?

1 Like

Lol,i eat alot more than that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If i do get a shit test i just ignore it and continue chatting if she continues with shit tests i wish her a nice day and walk away.

3 Likes

Hey thanks for stopping by. No I’m not. I’m ridiculously skinny. Cholesterol is the last concern I have. Plus, good cholesterol is good for Testosterone.

Yeah I just mentally next people/women who shit test me. Plenty of fish in the sea. I don’t have to put up with shitty behavior.

2 Likes

U can atleast be assured that the sub is working when u get these shit tests.

2 Likes

/\ This. @Meng123

1 Like

Yeah,thats pretty much it.Dont fall into their frame cause they are just baiting you.lol

1 Like

In my view the more alpha you are, the less of those you will get. An attracted woman will overlook a LOT of things just because she wants things to work between you two. Ask me how I know :wink:

3 Likes

Haha,yeah once youve fully absorbed the sub.Those dont happen anymore cause youll be the same inside and outside and yeah a really attracted woman will let go of a lot of things cause of how much value they put in being with you.

1 Like

How ? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Because it’s the pattern I’ve had with all my relationships. The girl started out loving me for
Who I was and then later they got annoyed with me till they couldn’t stand me anymore and things ended

2 Likes

Exactly, and I already get this just not with the cute or hot women I really want. I’d be happy with a 7/10 baseline for women I regularly fvck but I want the fake barbie girls if I’m completely honest.

2 Likes

Haha,hope you manage then.I cant really comment cause the sex subs dont add that much to a committed relationship.lol :laughing: