Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

saint you forgot boxing mastery x haha

4 Likes

Lawd help me, lol. Thank you for pointing this out, I’ll take care if it tomorrow.

10 Likes

I think the title I suggested in Crypto RICH post is becoming more and more necessary. Take a look at that.

1 Like

First of all i am not having a bash at Q2 just sharing my insights.

Emperor Q when i first tested it. It was fantastic i really felt the power in all walks of my life.

Emperor Q2 Not the same effect felt with drawn and negative.

Both versions i tested at 2 loops

Sex and Seduction Q again instantly felt as smooth as silk was hitting on girls and getting strong attraction.

Sex and Seduction Q2 felt negative no wiil power didnt want to do anything.

What has changed so much in Q2 i dont know whether ots just worth sticking with the Q versions.

Please @SaintSovereign if you could share your thoughts

4 Likes

Maybe try 1 loop instead of 2 for qv2.my sweet spot was 3 for qv1 but more than 1 loop of qv2 causes tiredness,mild recon instead of executing

3 Likes

I assume it’s the removal of the additional alpha scripting. So basically now you are processing the actual script which will results in hard reconciliation as well.

Just my assumption

4 Likes

@Meng123 will try one loop perhaps you are right.

@pacman i think your spot on i think the alpha script which was present in Q was perhaps preventing me from getting recon. Acting like a bullet proof vest. Now that has been removed i just dont have that protection anymore.

Maybe i should run rebirth before running q2.

3 Likes

Haha,i tried that too.rebirthU definitely helps the programs work/process better.careful with the new v2 ultimas though,they are pretty energy hungry.my friend and i could run v1 ultimas 5 days a week and be fine.v2 ultimas burn us out after 2-3 days in a row so might wanna start slow if your stack is dense

2 Likes

isn’t Qv2 supposed to reduce recon? wasnt that the whole point :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Theres different types.qv2 doesnt cause much recon for me but is causes overload/stonewalling easier than qv1 if the number of loops are wrong

3 Likes

Will run rebirth tonight before running the majors :slight_smile:

@Eric Well alot people have spoke highly of V2 however even my custom V2 sub at 2 loops makes me feel down and angry.

This never happened in my previous custom Q.

1 Like

ooh yaa thats why need more rest days

its ok :hugs:
dont be down and angery
increase tha rest day and less loop will be better :relaxed:

1 Like

Haha,i agree on the more rest days and less loops.was getting mild burnout/stonewalling on 2 loops of 2 programs twice a day.2 programs 1 loop each and a rest day in middle of week seems to work better.wanted is really energy hungry too.first time ive had a program tire me out that much of all the time ive been here :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Qv2 is still a bit of a conundrum to me.cant wait for the new instructions

2 Likes

I’m genuinely feeling so tired on Qv2. I did put it to being out of lockdown and just teaching/dancing more but I know it’s the subs too as I don’t wanna do anything at all.

I’ve played 3 loops of WANTED, MSQV2, and 2 loops of R.I.C.H and Limit Destroyer this week and I’m wiped out. I’m gonna need an extra nap today.

I’m getting the effects of WANTED today as it’s my rest day but I’m so tired.

I’m already going down to 2 loops of each per week for each sub next week…

Yeah,wanted is pretty energy hungry.been alot more tired since adding it into my custom.hope it reduces the more we use it :sweat_smile: the ultima v2’s are just as draining for me

1 Like

Could be more execution of the actual title instead of the alpha/healing script like pacman said also.could cause reversal recon

This happened when q first got introduced too.advice is still good.recently been experimenting with splitting the loops to morning/night

4 Likes

This is 100% correct. Stick with it. Trust me, it’ll be worth it.

21 Likes

The biggest change I see in QV2 is that with QV1 I got the hyper-specific dream content mainly on nights I ran stuff while asleep. @SaintSovereign confirmed for me at that time that the specific and vivid dreams pole that are from the SubC processing the scripts.

With QV2, I still have those kinds of dreams even on nights i skip subs while asleep! Sometimes they’re even MORE pronounced on “rest nights.”

1 Like