My problem with Q

I promise I won’t hold it against you man!:grin:

1 Like

I can run over ten loops of Q every day and I get great results so it seems to me “too many loops” is a very relative point. I feel when it’s too much for me like right now I’m running my 15th loop and only now I feel it’s a bit too much but I’m going to finish it and probably that will be all for today.

Four loops may be too many loops for someone but for me, it’s 15+ loops.

That is both humble and insightful of you to post this! I’m getting very solid results with 2 loops of DR per day from the main store. Less seems to be more. I’m definitely becoming a believer.

3 Likes

I didn’t think about that this way. Hmm… Thanks, I’ll try to keep it less… optimistic and encouraging.

Haha. How did you know I have ADD? I do have to read things over and over again.

I fixed myself a cup of camomile tea, maybe play a game or two to keep my mind off things.

I think sanguineU is working. Thanks mate

1 Like

Everyone is welcome to their opinion and experiences. The issue is when people’s subjective experiences are stated as fact and begin circulating as widespread misinformation and we have to spend significant amounts of time fighting that misinformation rather than conducting research. Case in point:

How do you know? Have you tracked and measured people’s experiences with New Dawn vs. Q in regards to wealth building? We have.

We’ve got over 2000 pages of research and results and we can definitively say that the majority of people running Q-powered titles begin seeing results SIGNIFICANTLY faster than New Dawn-powered ones. Most people running Q titles start experiencing acute results within a single day. In fact, we’ve even identified and begun observing a distinct and predictable “cycle of reconciliation” that tends to occur with those running Q-powered subs and we’re working on a protocol (and scripting) to prevent it from happening. This is the data that you don’t have, because you’re working off subjective experiences and spot checking various journals. Meanwhile, we have Q (the software) crawling the forum, collecting and tagging experiences that gives us a much greater body of data to pull conclusions from.

It’s fine to post your observations and solicit discussion. It’s not okay to treat subjective experiences as dogma and start derailing other people’s journeys. Switching subs, “not feeling anything,” etc. are all signs of reconciliation. @Badboi’s original post was that Q subs make him feel constantly irritated and moody. That’s a clear and obvious sign of reconciliation. In fact, he said he’s tried “one loop per day and up to seven loops and the more loops I run, the more I get pissed off.” This is CLEARLY reconciliation, not some kind of inherent flaw in Q versus New Dawn. I mean, this is TEXTBOOK reconciliation, not even something to really discuss.

The official recommendation for Q says what? “… If you listen Monday – Friday, take Saturday and Sunday off. If you listen Sunday – Thursday, take Friday and Saturday off, and so forth. Do NOT skip these two rest days. Like going to the gym, your mind needs time to relax and process the subliminal scripting. Skipping these rest days can result in overload (fatigue and headaches), stonewalling (a total lack of results), or reconciliation (emotional turmoil associated with integrating the subliminal input with your current beliefs).”

New Dawn is weaker and takes more loops to get results. Everyone’s still used to “set and forget,” and many people are simply running too many loops.

Q hits deeper, hence the changes to the listening pattern. This is most likely the solution, not that Q has some kind of inherent flaw that makes it inferior to a very outdated build method. How do we know? Because we have the data and we’ve seen this occur over and over. People using too many loops, not understanding that with Q, you could run a title once every other day and still getting results, and then when reconciliation hits, allow their subconscious to play mental lawyer games, switching back to a much weaker (and less effective) build method to escape the scripting.

Believe me, don’t believe me – that’s up to you. At the end of the day, we’re not taking a step back in technology to resolve an issue that’s not really an issue. On the other hand, we’ve deliberately held back technology because of this same thing. We thought we could just release stuff with minor guidance and let people play in a mental sandbox, but we were wrong. Every time we turn around, someone’s improperly using titles and then we have to fight misinformation and when we point that out, we get accused of “blaming the consumer.”

Unfortunately, in this situation, it’s most certainly not the problem of the technology. We tested Q extensively before releasing it. We tested it privately AND publicly and saw nothing but good results. That Emperor Q test sub was probably the most dense sub we’ve ever made (which we did on purpose, we were trying to discover the limits).

If you prefer New Dawn, that’s fine. But, insinuating that we’ve made some kind of issue with Q is misinformation, and again, we won’t be going backward and making weaker titles.

14 Likes

It took me awhile to realize a bias in my thinking “I need to work to my goals. Listening to subliminals is working to my goals. If I don’t listen to subliminals, I’m not working to my goals” With Q and Ultima, NOT listening to subliminals (rest days) IS working to my goals because my mind is processing the script. Listening on and on and on with the Q format, is a block to results. The brain needs to rest and integrate the script.

And thank you for saying this. I was going to post about it… but I think I’ll sum it up like this…

There are 2 authorities here: @SaintSovereign and @Fire … as for everyone else, I think of this …

… including me.:grin:

7 Likes

Would love to hear (read) you hold forth on Terminus and Terminus2 builds.

I’ve been using a Terminus2 track (Mind’s Eye) regularly since May 24, 2020. That’s approaching 6 months. It has never felt overwhelming in any straight-forward or stereotypical way, but I did experience a whole bunch of Shadow material coming up in the first 4-6 weeks. I’ve only ever listened to it in combination with a meditation session. (More or less vipassana meditation.). And it has been 3 mornings a week.

September 8, 2020 or so, I introduced my second Terminus2 custom (a Healing custom built around Regeneration, Asclepius and (new school) Blue Skies). No Shadow business with this one. But within the first 2 weeks of listening, I experienced a beautiful heart-opening, a warm nostalgia for music from my childhood, and a desire to reconnect with people I’ve loved over the years. That subsided but has resulted in a reconnection with one friend from years ago.

That one I listen to between 1 and 3 days a week, also always in combination with a meditation session.

Got my most clearly subjectively felt results and experiences with any subliminal to that point with the first Terminus track I ran, Stark Terminus. (This is back when Stark Terminus and the Terminus build strength was something of a community experiment.) I ran it daily (with meditation sessions) from 2 May to 22 May. Found myself becoming more loquacious and energetic in communication.

from 25 May to 19 June, I switched Stark Terminus to every other day (because I began to alternate it with Mind’s Eye Terminus2). After 22 June, Stark Terminus was replaced by my Terminus build Custom (which also contains Stark). And I’ve been running my Terminus custom and Mind’s Eye Terminus2 in alternate day morning meditations since then. Sunday’s the total rest day.

I’ve experienced no intense, obvious reconciliation from either of those. (Did start to experience reconciliation when I experimented with loading additional programs to my stack.).

(positive/active reconciliation: experiences of discomfort, stress symptoms
negative/passive reconciliation: desires to avoid, remove, modify programs, or to avoid certain types of experiences.

Negative reconciliation is a bit more subtle. Sometimes slips under the radar. But as far as the positive reconciliation goes, I think I haven’t had much other than mentioned.)

So. There’s an abbreviated case study.

Any comments on Terminus and Terminus2? @SaintSovereign, @Fire ?
Or even comments that have nothing to do with this example.

Would just love to hear your current views, opinions, thoughts on how these build strengths work.

2 Likes

I experienced the same kind of reconciliation when running StarkT at 3 loops every other day. It was not severe, I was just too passive, calm and… neuter. On top of that I didn’t feel comfortable trying to use my teacher authority when dealing with my students. It was some kind o social anxiety but once I tried and broke it I felt the power of that kitten.

You gradually worked up to T^2. Me too. Worked well for months and months. I was listening everyday. Then the recommendations for T^2 were posted in the support article on the main shop page. So I followed them. Still seemed to work. Then overwhelming fatigue started to set in. More pressure in my head. I can’t run T^2 now, or Terminus.

I would have thought my brain would have adapted. I know there are people who are reading this and thinking that it might have been reconciliation and maybe it was. Maybe my brain just decided less is more. I don’t know.

But T^2 is also known to produce unusual results. I’m confident the script is getting processed. I’m confident it’s a viable option. I’m glad it’s available. But Q is working very well for me without the negative physical side effects.

I hope it continues to work well for you.

2 Likes

Hello there !

I just came across this topic so I decided to shqre my experience.

I tried emperorQ khanQ st1 to 4 .
Interestingly I did not saw result only in khan st1 st3 and 4.
But I got to mention that I did set and forget instead of star from one loop a day.
Right now I’m on a customQ. This time I will follow the recommendations let’s wait and see :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to Subliminal Club!

Set and forget I think was for the older technology. The newer technologies like Q and Ultima require less listening time.

Here are some articles that might help:

Other articles are here:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign When you said a five days on two days off listening schedule that meand everything correct? Don’t run Ultimas on days off?

I’ve seen him state that it should be nothing on the rest days including Ultimas as they are still subs so count. I’m assuming he meant no subs at all on those two days.

1 Like

A detail oriented question, and I realize you put some thought behind this. Although I would like @SaintSovereign and @Fire to comment, I think @Brandon has a good point, and I think Saint also said that Ultima is twice as strong as Q, which makes me think that rest day is rest day. When I do a rest day, no subliminals or Ultimas.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant @James if a rest day TRULY means zero subs—including Ultimas—then I’m simply going to have to disagree with that recommendation. This would actually mean I’ve been able to run subs every single day and get results. How?

M/W/F: My Main Sub. THIS is the sub that I put as the reference for breaks.
Su/Tu/Th/Sa: Other (usually ultimas or at the most, a Q title that’s healing-related)

I’ve done this for months and it’s worked.

I sense sarcasm

Or you’re not running as recommended same as myself

That’s another way to put it, yes. This confirms that I can work outside of recommendations and get results. Same for you!

That is not to say that recommendations don’t have merit, because there’s a hell of a lot of users who don’t know how to get started or are coming from a ‘set-and-forget’ world

2 Likes

No sarcasm at all. I read your post and I think you put thought in them.

2 Likes