My problem with Q

Keep us posted. I hope it continues to work for you. I wonder if taking rest days would make it work better. However remember, I won’t hold it against you and you can do as you wish. Who knows… perhaps you’ll discover something that will benefit many people.

2 Likes

I think everybody should put it into a frame and keep it on the wall over their beds.

1 Like

How about no?

1 Like

Read what Hoppa said in your DR topic. That guy has been doing if for moths. Malkuth, DarkPhilosopher too. I bet there are more people.

1 Like

Okay okay. Guys. Please stop.

I can see where this might be going. Please stop.

There are recommendations put there for a reason. They are there because they are oriented towards your success. If you want to do something different, that is fine with me.

Remember there are 2 authorities here: @SaintSovereign and @Fire

I’m aware of some of these other people and what they are posting.

If other things work for you, great! T^2 worked great for me for awhile, and now I need to stop listening to it.

My lesson was humbling. I was all about T^2. I still like that it’s an option. But I can’t listen to it any more. I’ve aligned myself more with what @SaintSovereign is doing. I really didn’t want to because I felt like I was admitting a failure or going backwards. But I have to do it.

Yes, I get it. As @SaintSovereign also pointed out in a post that people respond differently to subliminals. That’s why there are multiple options.

3 Likes

I agree with @RVconsultant.

I take the brute force approach because nothing else seems to work for me.

3 Likes

Brute force worked great for me for months. I understand. Now I can’t do it. If it works for you for your lifespan, great! If not, learn from my humility and consider changing formats. I tried to be macho about it and it just didn’t work. I had to admit it. Again, if it works for you, I’m glad. Really I am.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero I see you’re replying. Whatever it is. Please be polite.

2 Likes

It’s not that it doesn’t work and you’re not getting results it’s that it could allow for even better results and allows your subconscious processing time for other things.

The way I like to think of it is like going to the gym, you should have rest days. It still works if you go to the gym day after day but eventually you’ll burn out. Even if it isn’t months later.

The magic is in the rest.

After what Saint wrote I told myself not to write anything which could derail someone’s journey but I have an impression that what he wrote about his own routine may do that to you. You’ve been getting excellent results why would you want to change that just to adjust to Saint’s routine. Everybody is different, do what you think/feel/see works best for you. As I said before, for me it’s about finding execution/processing peak and I got an impression you had found yours or you were very close to it.

I know Saint meant the best for us and what he said will help a lot of us but as experienced users who have been getting excellent results out of the frame he described we should be prone more to what we’re experiencing than to what works best for him. What works best for you not necessarily works best for me. That’s the point. That’s why Saint and Fire so often mention experimenting and that’s the golden rule in here.

5 Likes

I always try to do my best to be polite. Thanks.

1 Like

I’ve read a number of your posts, and I’m glad you’re here. Keep it up.

2 Likes

And I did it because it works best for me. I got nice results at 4-5 loops but now… :heart_eyes:

Once again, I’m not encouraging anyone to follow this method, because everybody is different, and different things work for them best. Just sharing my routine and how it works for me.

1 Like

Nothing macho about it. I’m hoping that I have to run brute force because of some faulty belief. Hoping that DR will get rid of that belief too. I want to change my method at some point.

I’m in a situation where I can use the set & forget method at the moment. That will not be true later.

4 Likes

Exactly! That’s what I’m saying.

2 Likes

Think there needs to be a thread dedicated to all listening patterns that have worked for people.

2 Likes

I have already not listened to anything today other than music so it seems pointless to break that now. What @SaintSovereign has recommended has me curious. What do I have to lose?

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning this. I’ll clarify. I was being macho. I was trying to ignore the pressure in my head and so forth. It just wasn’t working. If you’re not being macho, I applaud you. As for me, I was humbled.

I would encourage you to only change your method if you have proof it’s not working. If you can do the brute force for the rest of your life and it works for you, great. I couldn’t do it. It only worked for me for a few month.

I’d encourage you to start it. As I’ve said before, if you go against the recommendations, you just might discover something that could benefit many people. Or you might be out a few hundred dollars. Regardless, feel free to start this thread.

1 Like

Brute force is only possible because I’m separated from my family for the time being. Later once they are able to travel back home I can’t do it anymore.