My problem with Q

We both would love to run two loops a day and get excellent results but, unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to be the case. It would save us a lot of time but of well.
I absolutely don’t want to show off - “hey, look at me, I can run 15 loops a day. How about you? Ahh, only two”.
I’m not a child in the sandbox.

2 Likes

My pattern is simple, listen as much as you can till you feel you cannot bear it any more. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I know for a fact that at least in my case it was desperation for results. I saw where @SaintSovereign said to " trust the process ". When your life isn’t the way you want it to be it’s incredibly difficult to do that. If we as a community value the programs @SaintSovereign and @Fire release and respect them as people it really shouldn’t be too difficult to follow the recommended instructions

2 Likes

Ok that was weird

A bit of time only. It would be great if you could find what works best for you although I had an impression you were very close to that point. But you know better and now you’re trying another approach. Experimenting is the key.

How about your past? Did you try the same (brute-forcing) method before? To what degree was it successful?

1 Like

Something I’ve noticed with you however, and I don’t mean this in a rude or hostile way, is that you say you’re going to run a certain amount of loops to see how it is and if it works but then the next day you’re talking about running 10-15 loops and how that’s worked for you.

How do you know it doesn’t work if you haven’t given it ample time to do so? I’m sure you and JCast were doing 2 loops maximum and seeing how it worked for you this week but now I’m seeing talk of 10-15 loops a couple days later…

Again, not being horrible just something I’ve noticed and and I may be wrong but I’m genuinely curious.

2 Likes

Fuck no. I was incredibly inconsistent. As much as I wanted change I wasn’t really emotionally invested in it. Executive, Elixir, and BLU and to a lesser extent Regeneration changed that

2 Likes

I have to hand it to you all. I was going to post something to tell you all to calm down, and it looks like you calmed yourselves down.

Really, congratulate yourself. I mean it.

I know people get entrenched in their ideas of what’s best. Maybe even get emotional about it.

That’s why we have recommendations AND encourage experimenting. Your experiments might benefit others.

Really, all of you congratulate yourselves for moderating yourself.

2 Likes

Yes because @RVconsultant is sensitive

1 Like

It happened once maybe. But yes, if you looked at how I started my DR journey it was 2 loops only and now it’s over 10 loops. I just took into account how it was when I was doing Elixir+Regeneration, I gauged then that five loops is ok for me but I should go higher, so I did on DR. They’re two different programmes of course but like now I’m not going to experiment with dropping the loops to see how it goes since I’m very satisfied with my results and the progress I’ve made on DR so far. I’ll sum it up in a couple of days.

I started DR with two loops only since I just wanted to stick to the general recommendations but later on, I concluded it’s not my case.

We would all do better if we pondered on the difference between “recommended” and “mandatory”.

1 Like

You can compare the results you were getting then with the results you’ve been getting recently. Yeah, totally different programs yet two very different approaches. Of course, you can find an even better approach and I admire you for working on it right now. I might have been overconcerned about you since I read about your excellent results and I didn’t want you to lose your flow. Sorry.

1 Like

DR at work! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You spoke my unspoken thoughts. Again, everyone congratulate yourselves!

2 Likes

I did laugh at this, but just before I was thinking what a great peacemaker/Moderator @RVconsultant is and being ‘sensitive’ can be a great strength and asset in this case.

Better than being an insensitive tyrant, for sure :smiley:

1 Like

It depends on what kind of people you’re dealing with. Here it works great since there’s a lot of sensitive/empathetic and intelligent individuals in our Club. But yes, @RVconsultant knows the ropes.

Thank you @Upwards I truly appreciate it… And yes, I prefer to rule with many methods… excluding fear and tyrancy. And thank you @James and @Sub.Zero And now for something completely different.

Let’s please just call a time out. Like in American football. Please everyone, let’s just have a few hours off.

TBH stop. I’m not holding anything against anyone here. I’ve been on both side of the fence of more loops and fewer loops. I’ve been about follow recommendations, and go do experiments.

@SaintSovereign even made a post about everyone responds differently to subliminals.

I would add that the same person (myself included) could respond differently at different times.

All of you have one thing in common and that’s you are here. Most people on planet Earth are not here. Are not thinking about improving their lives as intensely as what subs can put you through. YOU are. Whatever side of the fence you are about loops or protocols or methods or whatever. You are here to improve your life. I respect you for that.

Whatever was said over the past 3 hours. Whatever you think. YOU go look in the mirror and congratulate yourself for just being here. Really. Go do that. I’m serious. Be proud of yourself for being here.

And yes, go do something else off line. Take a walk. Watch a movie. Talk to your cat. Whatever. Take a break from on line.

And be proud you are here.

3 Likes

I don’t know what you look like @RVconsultant, BUT this is what I choose to see you as from now on.

@Upwards

Helmet… yes. Bullet proofness… most likely. The machine pistols… maybe. Hand grenades… probably not. Trail of death and destruction… unlikely.

Okay… please… Everyone… Take the next few hours off… with the exception of @SaintSovereign and @Fire

Nothing. No subliminal input whatsoever.

If you want to skip the rest days and experiment, by all means, please do so. We built this company on the notion on free experimentation, and we’re not going to change that now.

That being said, if you don’t follow the recommendations and guidelines, do NOT come here complaining that the technology “doesn’t work,” or “the older tech worked better,” etc. With New Dawn subs, you could run them 10 hours a day and it wouldn’t trigger reconciliation. That’s not the case for Q. It doesn’t make Q “flawed” or “inferior” in any way. It simply means you can’t use them the same way as you did with New Dawn subs.

I’m serious, ya’ll. We’re getting to the point where we really have to start being vocal about things like this. Experimentation is fine – you’re free to do what works for you. However, again, we have much more data than the rest of you, hence why it took so long to write the recommendation articles, we had to analyze that information. Our recommendations are based on what would work for 80%+ of subliminal users.

11 Likes

I am in charge of my mind, and therefore my results.

Not that I would complain about SubClub products. They work great for me. Now I just need to figure out how to get the Ultimas to work for me.

1 Like