Prometheus Rising

Let me tell you, 3rd day is getting better and better!!

2 Likes

Saint posted this somewhere else, Im copying it here as a reminder that starting tomorrow, I will use this approach.
2 titles, 2 loops each… every other day.

2 Likes

I think it’s two ultimas though --or 1 ultima and 1 Q.

I’d be surprised if it’s two Q’s

pretty sure it’s Primarch Ultima and renaissance man Ultima

1 Like

I think you are right I remember reading something about 1 Q and 1 ultima, but 2 Q is what I will use… Im not listening to any ultimas for the moment, Im focusing on my 2 customs.
Anyway my plan is to try out the strategy Saint uses and see how it works for me.

2 Likes

Yesterday I started a 30 day meditation, Im keeping the count here
Today was day 2/30

2 Likes

Another reminder of how to properly use the subs and the differences between overload and reconciliation.
Turns out I was overloading too often.

2 Likes

Agni Meditation day 3/30
Agni is a Tantric Self Initiation Meditation, not to be confused with my custom sub named Agni.

This is my third rest day and i got a headache lol so again rest days are a must.

After 1 and a 1/2 months Im taking Limitless out of my stack and focus only on my 2 customs Agni and Prometheus, using the recomendations from Saint.

2 loops each, every other day. Im doing 1 loop each, early in the morning and 1 loop each, starting about 4pm in kind of an intermitent fasting approach.

1 Like

Sounds like overload… I was getting it often, so Im trying a new approach.

1 Like

Im inclined to use an Ultima title like 3 times a week… could be Elixir, could be Sanguine…

1 Like

Last night I was reflecting on the sheer amount of red flags I decided to ignore at the beginning of the relationship with my ex, just because I was needy for love, affection and sex.

I was boiling in anger and decided that I needed to accept the fact that I did what I did and that the past cant be changed. Accepting the facts is what leads to a better feeling, to a deeper understanding and that leads to healing and change.

I didnt remember doing the process of accepting last night till a couple of hours after waking up, I feel way lighter.
Last night a lot of repressed emotion and unsolved issues came to consciousness to be accepted and healed.

3 Likes

I did my first loop for both customs from 10am to 12pm, I plan to do the 2nd and final loop from 17pm to 19pm.
I did felt a slight pressure in the temples for about an hour or so, after the first loop. Now its gone.

Ive just started “Trauma Resolution” a 5 day trainning with David Snyder on video.
It looks interesting, specially the part about learning how to heal and release the root causes of disease.

1 Like

Agni Meditation day 4/30
Day 2/5 of Trauma Resolution

Today is a rest day for me with the new listening schedule.
At some point I felt like I needed to listen some loops or I be wasting my time, but then the feeling went away and now I feel pretty awesome.

1 Like

28 days listening to the new enhanced Agni Q
18 days since the fights that led to the break up began
16 days since I formally ended the relationship with my ex
15 days listening to the new enhanced Prometheus Q
10 days since I left home and Im living with my brother.

You see, Ive been through pretty interesting and deep changes, which materialised on the outside pretty quickly.

3 Likes

Im on day 2 of Trauma Resolution by David Snyder and yesterday I released a huge amount of deep hidden emotional baggage.
Loneliness, anger, sadness and guilt mostly.

2 Likes

Agni Meditation day 5/30

Tantric meditation is helping me balance inner fire, sexual energy is much more in balance now.

Yesterday I had to go to my ex appartment for work, I was so sexually aroused due to Prometheus, that I decided to masturbate, so I was calm and non sexual when I saw her, that way I avoided any temptations.

Meditation is kicking in and Im able to manage my sexual energy better and channel it to other purposes.

Been meaning to start doing some meditation
You do any specisl type of meditation?

1 Like