My problem with Q

Said already that I tried many different approaches. The point is that I won’t keep testing with something that doesn’t give me results IF I already know something that gives. People are different. What works for someone could not work for others.

Know thyself.

3 Likes

Ok well all the best with your results

1 Like

Thank! You too.

1 Like

Everyone is different and because of that everyone will have different tolerance levels. If one loop every day is too much run one every other day. Some folks such as myself have run subliminals for years and will risk it and go brute force like @Sub.Zero has stated.
You sure as shit don’t walk into a gym or fitness center on day one and do an intermediate or advanced workout. A freshman in college has to do the required prerequisites.

4 Likes

There is no reason whatsoever for New Dawn and other previous build methods to “work better” than Q. This is the result of people not listening to the recommendations and doing their own thing, thinking what we say is “marketing” or a “gimmick.”

We tell people not to try and brute force their subconscious into submission with Q by running too many loops. They do it anyway, then complain that they aren’t “getting results.” We tell people to make sure they take rest days. They ignore that advice, then complain that they aren’t “getting results.” We say, “don’t put too many cores into customs,” or “don’t load it with auras,” then complain that they aren’t getting results.

We tell people, “your results didn’t stop, the scripting is just becoming normalized. Keep running them as we recommended and you’ll start seeing good results again.” People don’t listen, they’ll go to older, weaker programs and then claim they’re “working better.”

No – they’re not. You just can’t handle the reconciliation from the more powerful programs. New Dawn is NOT BETTER. Not in any way, shape or form. This is reconciliation urging you to switch back to older programs to avoid the new, more powerful scripting. Point blank.

How do we know?

Yes, that’d be reconciliation. Stop running so many loops.

Ultima is twice as powerful as Q. The scripts are shorter and more focused, meaning there’s less to cause reconciliation.

Stop running so many loops, take more rest days.

9 Likes

This is a weird position to take. New Dawn doesn’t trigger nearly as much reconciliation because it’s weaker. That’s a fact. When people follow the recommendations just as we recommended, they get phenomenal results. What ends up happening here is that people will claim that they’re following the recommendations, then we’ll notice in a random posting, they aren’t following those recommendations at all, opting to “use their intuition” or something to guide how they use the titles.

With Q, less is more. “Set and Forget” isn’t really possible with these titles. Overloading your subconscious with tons of loops will only lead to diminished results. My current stack, which is giving me OUTSTANDING results, consists of two titles at 2 loops each, listening only every other day. Q and Ultima is THAT powerful. Yes, running more loops will let you “feel” the sub more, but when I run more, I end up getting the same reconciliation everyone else does, including the urge to rebuild the subliminal in a way that makes it weaker. I was just talking to @Fire about this yesterday, how I wanted to take O.G. Blue Skies out of the Renaissance Man prototype because it would be easier to run. Here I am, an expert in subliminal production, about to fall for reconciliation.

We just went over this a few months ago, where a prominent member here didn’t listen to our recommendations about Terminus and Terminus Squared, listening to T2 powered subs for 5-6 loops a day with no rest days. He then experienced reconciliation so bad that he began to claim that a competitor’s sub “worked better.” We analyzed that competitor’s sub, and the script was stolen from another producer’s script library, recorded at natural speaking speed. A sub like that is literally no better than practicing mindfulness and saying affirmations to yourself while washing dishes or something.

What actually happened was, when he stopped listening to our titles, he went into pure execution mode and started getting results, then falsely attributed those results to the competitor’s title. As expected, that individual came back and is now using our titles again, properly, and seems to be getting decent results.

Trust the process. Your results aren’t vanishing or getting worse on Q. Q hits deeper and differently. Acute results end quicker with Q because your subconscious actually processes and integrates them quicker. In fact, if you REALLY pay attention, you’ll notice that the results didn’t actually end at all. They just became normalized, meaning they’re now part of your standard worldview.

21 Likes

@SaintSovereign What is your recommendation for multiple stage programs? How many loops per day and how long for each stage?

1 Like

I’m running my 14th loop today (withing the last 24 hours) and I’m pretty cool. I think we have a new record in here. I’m going to play some more loops today as it’s a Sunday.

1 Like

Then it seems to me @James and I are really “strong” since we can handle a lot of loops without getting overloaded or any reconciliation and getting excellent results on top of that.

1 Like

Or we are hindering our results by running more loops.

2 Likes

If it’s hindering my results I cannot even imagine what would happen if I stopped doing it. Would I reach the Terminus level? One loop of Terminus was stronger than what I’m getting now but only its first loop. Later on, the results slackened a lot.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero Either way I’m going to give it a shot and run two loops every other day.

1 Like

Great, I’m curious how it will go. Remember that at first, you’ll probably start getting more pronounced results as your mind will have more processing power, it happened to me when running KhanQ at 8 loops and then going down to 4. It lasted for one week and later on I switched to the next stage. I might have lasted longer if I hadn’t switched so I cannot say how it would have been in the long run.

1 Like

You and me both. It should be interesting.

1 Like

Could you kindly write briskly what do you mean by the same reconciliation everyone else does, please?

I run a lot of loops per day and get excellent results and I don’t see any negative results.

1 Like

Why is that a weird position to take?

I posted specifically about my experience of the relationship with the subconscious mind on ND, vs lack of it on Q. It wasn’t reconciliation, but results that I was talking about.

And the primary reason I shared that subjective info, and tagged @Fire was for research/data purposes. What if there is a small difference in the Standard Scripts that would explain this effect!

Neither me, nor @Badboi are saying that “Q doesn’t work” – I have several posts on effects of new products, and BB has 2 journals with Stark alone.
We’re saying we liked how the older products worked.

For me, that preference exists because I knew how to work with them. Again, nothing to do with recon. I’m not constantly switching subs or anything. And the only time I used ND in the last 8 months was for a few days during my covid recovery - only to decipher if I have stopped responding to ALL Q subs completely or what. Fortunately, that was a sickness-vs-density issue, and I wasn’t stonewalling.

Only because of DR, can I even agree with this statement.
With other MPs, this worldview shift isn’t translating into better ideas or faster action. It’s not like EQ users are any faster at starting businesses than Ev2 users.

Anyway, I’m still working on “how to make use of Q subs” myself.
Beyond my regular advices, some perspective update is required.
For now, in the mental space of low to zero subconscious nudges, I’m choosing to treat Q subs as WeaponX.

Once more, this discussion is all for SC and our community.

It is true that the most common newb mistake with Q is more loops, so it’s ok that most noob advice here is about loop count.

But we know that several factors directly affect the results-vs-recon with dense subs.
Here’s a dozen off the top of my head:

1. Number of Loops
  2. Off Days (and Off Hours in the same day)
  3. Water intake
  4. Action taking
  5. General Readiness for the subs goals
  6. Ultrasonic vs Masked, Volume played at, and Audio Equipment
  7. Waking vs Sleep listening
  8. Active Processing (journaling, meditation, et al.)
  9. Sleep Quality
  10. General Health status (sickness)
  11. Home & Office Environment
  12. Carbs intake

Almost a year ago, thanks to @MavericKobra and I complaining about headaches on Ev4, we began to form "decrease loops, increase water" as standard advice.
I’m hoping this discussion among sincere SC users, will lead to an update in how we use the subs – not a “Shut up, you’re doing it wrong.” – It’s ok if it starts there though. Happened last time as well. :blush:

:pray:t2:

11 Likes

Addition… probably best not to brute force the subconscious by increasing the power to Terminus or Terminus Squared. I think that could be analogous to running too many loops… too much power.

Thank you for this comment! Fascinating :insert Spock emoji:

1 Like

You guys, please pay attention. I’ve been noticing this more and more recently.

And posting that you’re doing 12 loops a day of a Q program might fuel others’ competitiveness to out do you. I’m not criticizing anyone. Just please note this is not a competition. Follow the guidelines, and you might be better off.

And this is very similar to what I’ve been doing lately. Some Ultimas, I may only run 2 times a week, and I’m still seeing results.

@Apollo read the above quote… again and again…

2 Likes

I promise I won’t hold it against you man!:grin:

1 Like

I can run over ten loops of Q every day and I get great results so it seems to me “too many loops” is a very relative point. I feel when it’s too much for me like right now I’m running my 15th loop and only now I feel it’s a bit too much but I’m going to finish it and probably that will be all for today.

Four loops may be too many loops for someone but for me, it’s 15+ loops.