Prometheus Rising

2nd day of rest and finally begin to feel really good. Last 2 days Ive experience headaches, mental foginess and overall tiredness.
Today I began to feel good, gonna keep resting from subs till monday morning.

2 Likes

Funny how i feel extremely tired on the second rest day…no matter what i eat or drink doesnt help

1 Like

Me too man, like I was beaten up or something, then the 3rd day comes and its awesome, usually I resume listening on the 3rd day, today Im taking an extra rest day.

1 Like

I feel zombie like …
Im going to take a 3rd day rest and see how i feel.

1 Like

Let me tell you, 3rd day is getting better and better!!

2 Likes

Saint posted this somewhere else, Im copying it here as a reminder that starting tomorrow, I will use this approach.
2 titles, 2 loops each… every other day.

2 Likes

I think it’s two ultimas though --or 1 ultima and 1 Q.

I’d be surprised if it’s two Q’s

pretty sure it’s Primarch Ultima and renaissance man Ultima

1 Like

I think you are right I remember reading something about 1 Q and 1 ultima, but 2 Q is what I will use… Im not listening to any ultimas for the moment, Im focusing on my 2 customs.
Anyway my plan is to try out the strategy Saint uses and see how it works for me.

2 Likes

Yesterday I started a 30 day meditation, Im keeping the count here
Today was day 2/30

2 Likes

Another reminder of how to properly use the subs and the differences between overload and reconciliation.
Turns out I was overloading too often.

2 Likes

Agni Meditation day 3/30
Agni is a Tantric Self Initiation Meditation, not to be confused with my custom sub named Agni.

This is my third rest day and i got a headache lol so again rest days are a must.

After 1 and a 1/2 months Im taking Limitless out of my stack and focus only on my 2 customs Agni and Prometheus, using the recomendations from Saint.

2 loops each, every other day. Im doing 1 loop each, early in the morning and 1 loop each, starting about 4pm in kind of an intermitent fasting approach.

1 Like

Sounds like overload… I was getting it often, so Im trying a new approach.

1 Like

Im inclined to use an Ultima title like 3 times a week… could be Elixir, could be Sanguine…

1 Like

Last night I was reflecting on the sheer amount of red flags I decided to ignore at the beginning of the relationship with my ex, just because I was needy for love, affection and sex.

I was boiling in anger and decided that I needed to accept the fact that I did what I did and that the past cant be changed. Accepting the facts is what leads to a better feeling, to a deeper understanding and that leads to healing and change.

I didnt remember doing the process of accepting last night till a couple of hours after waking up, I feel way lighter.
Last night a lot of repressed emotion and unsolved issues came to consciousness to be accepted and healed.

3 Likes

I did my first loop for both customs from 10am to 12pm, I plan to do the 2nd and final loop from 17pm to 19pm.
I did felt a slight pressure in the temples for about an hour or so, after the first loop. Now its gone.

Ive just started “Trauma Resolution” a 5 day trainning with David Snyder on video.
It looks interesting, specially the part about learning how to heal and release the root causes of disease.

1 Like

Agni Meditation day 4/30
Day 2/5 of Trauma Resolution

Today is a rest day for me with the new listening schedule.
At some point I felt like I needed to listen some loops or I be wasting my time, but then the feeling went away and now I feel pretty awesome.

1 Like