Ultima v2 new sub user

@SaintSovereign @Fire
so i read someone in the forums that the manuel cant keep up with the updates

so i bought LDU
im very new i ran subs before but theyre not as deep as yours

i ran my first LDU overnight for about 6 hours HAHAHAHH i woke up feeling very confident and nice and light

slowly the rec started to kick in. its kinda similar to acid withdrawl time slowly passes then it went back to normal again

what i want to ask is :

im a newbie but i think i couped pretty fine with the 6 loops overnight id rate my day with the first run of 6 loops and that im new to subs i would rate it 6/10 maybe 5/10 not the best day but no so great,

are those effects that im feeling like fatigue and that weird feeling that youre slow and cant move your hands as fast or you can but you really dont want to ,

are those normal rec symptoms that everyone goes through being new to subs?

or its because i overlooped and played 6 loops overnight for the first time?

how do i know if im overlooping, and not regular rec.

for how many loops do you recommend in your opinion.? now that you know i did 6/10 when i ran 6 loops overnight for the first time, i know less is more but i like to hear your opinion.

(i tried to search on the forum for my questions but some answers were about ultima v1 and im running v2, and i read some about healing subs “slow and steady” is the way to go’ things are not so clear

thanks!

Listen to one loop of it in the morning and one in the evening. Three days on and one day off. Repeat.

2 Likes

i thought it goes 5 days on 2 off

ill try to go for 3 loops at night today ill see maybe ill change my mind its really weird how subs work

i want to know more about this actually cuz im still doing the 5/2 split, if you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

I run fewer loops so I use the denser routine.

On top of that, I give my mind more time to process the scripts since the break between the loops is 10-12 hours.

how can i pm in this website?

also can i pm admins and ask them questions or they dont like that im fairly new here :smiley:

you should open a support ticket for this

isnt support tickets about like problems and errors with purchase or the website ?

Was clarified by saint recently.support tickets cover program questions too.they are the recommended method if you want a guaranteed response

1 Like

cheers man thanks i didnt know how this works

i sent a support ticket

1 Like