Lol,im back if anyone still remembers me

Welcome back.

I, for one, missed your contributions and noticed your absence.

However! You add more to this community than being our first acknowledged Archivist. I hope that you continue on an upward spiral out of the depths you sank into.

1 Like

nice to see you back on your feet again! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dreams, Nightmares, Synesthesia, Phase Shifting, Parallel Realities, Manifestations

All that was ok. :ok_hand:t2:

But now …

Now, we have done it …

I can already see the Headlines on other Forums … :face_with_monocle:

SubClub’s QZP Tech Attaches Dirty Spirits To You!
Non-believing veteran user presents photographic proof !!!

:ghost:

Scary Stories, 2022 Edition

:man_facepalming:t2:

:rofl:

@Fire
@SaintSovereign

3 Likes

Lol,it wasnt qzp itself.Like i said was a dumb combination of things :sweat_smile: QZP is pretty energy hungry,fields used up even more energy and rebirth ultima gave me reverse recon which made me relive bad memories instead of reframing them so all in a bad combo for energy burnout and negativity.That and i mistook the cold feeling for sub recon instead of energy burnout.So yeah,qzp is fine just dont do weird things like me and follow instructions properly.The weird pictures are real though,enough to turn a skeptic :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: Anyways,yeah.My story is completely me being dumb and nothing to do with subclub subs when used properly.

5 Likes

I have been informed by many of the top authorities in the world that …

ANYTHING that went wrong in Dec-Jan …

was done by one and only one thing …

OmniCorn Prime!

:joy:

4 Likes

What is reverse recon ?

This post has some discussion on the subject.

3 Likes

Good to see you back @Meng123. Health and well-being more important than altseason.

2 Likes

You’re low-key amazing.

1 Like

Oh man, sorry you had such a bad couple months. Glad you’re feelings better. I had uncomfortable thoughts once that are inconsistent with my personality and history. Tbh it pissed me off because I knew they didn’t fit my pattern. Anyway welcome back, hope things go well.

He’s not back. He jumped off 5 hours ago and has passed away. He could not stop pacing and the tightness in his chest. He felt that there was no end to it and he put an end to it himself.

1 Like

Wtf no what I don’t even have the words.
Edit: I’m so sorry and this is such a huge loss

1 Like

Welcome back @Meng123, I do remember you very well. Have a great time again.

Dude…they’re not back, they committed suicide

All the condolences to the family and friends.

1 Like

OMG what!! Just read this

This is so disheartening. Much condolences to the family. Stay at peace brother.

1 Like

Out of respect, we are closing the thread. We will be commenting on the situation if we are able to get any information from the family and if they are alright with it.

4 Likes