Main Discussion Thread - Aura (Stacking Module)

It’s got some enhanced scripting to make it more potent, but I may be able to get it back down to 30 minutes. The thing is, you’ll only need one loop instead of four in your stack, so it still saves time.

12 Likes

Terminus Aura surely would be interesting. My daily ritual practice allows me to clear and clean my aura, whilst expanding, protecting and reinforcing it.

Consciousness gets expanded exponentially, where normally your awareness is solely focused on a few meters around a physical vessel, after the rituals it gets expanded and reaches at least 10 meters in all direction around the body. Does Aura contain scripting to expand your sphere of awareness as being mentioned above. Which leads into the next question, is there also scripting to prevent negativity from breaching this expanded Aura?

Out of pure curiosity and experimentation I want to give this module a few tries. Although, I’ve always preferred the 30-minute in length versions of stacking modules. Is the second half of the 1-hour in length script, simply a repetition or does it contain different scripting? In other words, after having listened to a total of 30-minutes will have been exposed to the entire script or do I need to listen to the entire 1 hour of length?

Looking forward to 15 minute Terminus versions of Stacking Modules, nonetheless. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If i wasn’t so focused on khan and shark-t i’d defiantly add aura to my stack. Only have room for so much though

1 Like

There should be multiple repetitions in the script. The 60 minute is because that’s what Saint tells Q and to ensure you get enough exposure. But I suppose you can get away with 30 minutes as long as you get the full 30 minutes.

4 Likes

Then why did they make Aura double the length compared to other Stacking Modules?

To make the aura more obvious. You can do 30 minutes, but Aura Q really shines at an hour.

5 Likes

Or amp up the power?

be nice to have aura-t or the next level up from that

1 Like

I vote terminus aura too !

2 Likes

What if one’s aura become strong enough that it makes others feel suppressed and chases them away? I mean, how powerful should we make the Aura module?

It’s nice in public transit though. Unless I invite you, stay out of my space! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone, I discovered this website just about yesterday. Knew about subliminals for a while. From what I understand people here have positive reviews about subliminalclub subs and looks you guys quality products to choose from. I have couple questions however, how long to listen when purchasing one? Is it the normal 30-90 days? And I’ve learned that once like Aura cannot be purchased alone and HAVE to go with main sub? I’m on the journey of celibacy/semen retention and it already gives me all the benefits (energy, respect, aura, magnetism) but I’m looking long term and want to enhance them more with subliminals. Also what is S&S? Most likely my first purchase will either be limitations or aura. Maybe both if I can listen to them. And how long is each program sub?

I will answer this one for you here. If you want answers to the other questions, please create a thread in the Questions and Comments, not this one.

Every major/main subliminal has its own aura generation scripts. The Aura module is meant to enhance/amplify the script that is already present in the other modules. Hance we call it a “stacking” module, you stack it with a major program.

Does that mean Aura will do nothing for you? Maybe, maybe it will enhance whatever aura you have now.

But generally, especially if it is your first Subliminal Club sub, it is recommended you add this on top of one of the major programs.

PS Celibacy and semen retention don’t necessarily have to go together. That said, good for you on maintaining it.

That is a cool thought.

I guess that how it would work would be that it would repel incompatible people, while strongly attracting compatible ones.

It’s pretty interesting to think about that.

1 Like

An aura is a natural phenomenon. Or possibly a natural metaphorical paradigm (if you view it as more of a symbolic construct than a bioenergetic one).

It is the energetic expression of one’s being, one’s qualities, one’s character, one’s internal, constituent processes. It’s the way one’s nature reaches out to connect, engage with, and influence the world around one.

The most natural thing in the world really.

You already have one, but it’s just that if you have not been living particularly intentionally then it’s likely that your aura may have many aspects that you would think of as really problematic. Which is why we work to grow and change.

I think of the Aura subliminal as functioning like a microphone or an amplification and broadcast system. Whatever your aura is will be clarified, amplified and broadcast more powerfully. That in itself would be one good reason to stack it with another subliminal. (Gives you a little more input into what exactly is being amplified.)

Like all of the statements about subliminals this is basically a guess. I don’t know what’s in the scripts, but this is just what makes sense to me.

2 Likes

Gave Aura Q a shot yesterday, I must admit it truly does shine at 1 hour. Actually this stacking modules kind of surprised me, I didn’t expect it to be so effective and potent at what it does. Aura Q gave me a very outgoing, attractive vibe and amazing charisma; many enhancements on top of my Stark Q attitude.

Any of the stacking modules are phenomenal, I’m using all of them, at there appropriate times.

10 Likes

It will certainly make people adhere to the 1.5 metre rule :rofl:

3 Likes

To confirm about Aura as a stacking module.

Does it mean Aura is the same as an Ultima title in a stack? I cannot include another Ultima in the stack if I run Aura.

Since many members have used AURA for a while, maximum how many loops of Aura CAN you listen a day?

Your answers are appreciated and they help me a lot with Aura.

1 Like

From the way I understood it is: it’s a mini major program, with deep and broad changes in your subconscious that aids a certain element in your major… it amplifies it’s growth

Ultima is a temporary booster as I understand, a state shift: like the old guided meditations

1 Like

Another thing to add. When used consistently with your stack it will give deep and permanent changes to your aura, it grows.

God damn I miss superchargers

I may need a lesson about difference types of subs here. What are superchargers?