Main Discussion Thread - Q

I think it’s more likely the final step, after weaving all the modules together.

But I will tell Fire that some of the modules he spent sleepless nights on to write should fall in the category “afterthought.” :wink:

1 Like

As with postscripts they of course may well contain the most important parts.

If T² & T³ are about more exposure of the same will it be possible to put a module more than once into a sub?

Hey guys, we’re starting to get a lot of support requests about Q, Terminus and Terminus ^ 2, mainly in the form of people saying they aren’t getting results (mainly from Terminus and above). Part of this is my fault – I very much underestimated the power of Q-generated subs and didn’t emphasize that you should start slow. That being said, we are going to release new usage guidelines in the updated instruction manual very soon.

Those guidelines are to run one loop per day for the first few days and keep a private journal. If you feel like you could tolerate more, add another loop until you reach roughly 4-5 loops. Once you hit 5 loops, consider taking a rest day.

Remember that reconciliation can take different forms. Overload is one of them, but overload is often just a signal that you’re running too many loops, OR that your subconscious is struggling with processing your stack. It usually passes quickly, but taking a rest day helps A LOT. Reconciliation, however, can manifest in the form of reverse results – which a lot of people are observing.

Take Sex Mastery X2Q, which I’ve seen posted about here. If you run Sex Mastery X2Q and your results REVERSE, that’s reconciliation – the subliminal itself is fine. We didn’t change the script much (if any) for SMX2Q because we didn’t want to ruin the experience for our users. It’s primarily a build change, which wouldn’t cause you to lose results. It IS, however, much more powerful in the sense that your subconscious is receiving more information than running regular X2. That amount of information could trigger reconciliation, as the mind has less time to process what it’s receiving, especially if you’re running it in a stack. You can alleviate this by either hyper-focusing on one or two titles, OR, run one loop of a title in the morning, another at night.

Another alternative is simply playing “dummy” files in between titles. For example, run one loop of StarkQ, then a dummy file of empty silence or just nature sounds, then your second loop. Those moments of silence will give your subconscious time to catch up.

The best suggestion, however – ESPECIALLY with Terminus… run less loops or take rest days.

19 Likes

Its interesting you should mention this I feel its the opposite for me. The more loops i run of terminus the more effective it is.

5 Likes

Interesting stuff guys, I never really felt aggression on any of these subs. I am sticking to the prescription though. One loop a day for 15 days now with every 3rd day off.

I did have a confrontation today with a customer service rep, but I was very friendly and just voiced that I disagreed in a calm way and then stated I know she just works there. Nothing I could do.

Not sure where all of this is coming from. I’ve ran both Emperor Q test and Stark TERMINUS. In my old age, I’ve found “aggressive” is the LEAST “alpha” of any way to react.

I don’t know, drop the loops man. Take rest days. This is powerful stuff

7 Likes

Same happened for me, I had to cut back to 1 loop or regular StarkQ for a couple of days before adding KhanSt4Q… And when both of them are running I feel reconciliation. But I can’t run crazy stack like I used to!

2 Likes

With the release of the Q-store coming soon and my mood because of Terminus reconciliation I am already in stress and cannot decide which subliminal cores to put together :sweat_smile: I would love to have the Emperor dominance and confidence, Starks Intelligence and Foreshadowing, Khans Women Scripting and Quantum Limitless Memory :dizzy_face:

I already see myself like this guy

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Someone mentioned a Q version of Sex and Seduction 2.1 masked. Now unless I am mistaken I do not see a Q SS 2.1 masked version in my downloads. May I ask that you double check ?

1 Like

Send me a PM with this request.

1 Like

Any news on the release of Q?

3 Likes

Agree , too many over eager people on here , run a sub for a year then think about upgrading…looool

3 Likes

Finally somebody with their head screwed on straight , Dark makes complete sense

3 Likes

I’m curious of this… the silent mp3 around how many minutes?

I just downloaded Audacity to try create one.

Thank you

2 Likes

Can we listen to the nature sounds on YouTube?

In between sub loops, yes.

2 Likes

Try 30-60 minutes.

2 Likes

I just purchased ascension + regeneration + PCC. Looks like all are Q. Is T one available for me or it’s not in the package? Been 3 days I’m listening all of them masked one by one. Ran couple times ultrasonic too. I would say so far 7 hours of each I have been exposing myself to. Is that too much or too little?

1 Like

Alternate your days. One loop of Ascension + Regeneration on day one. 2 loops of PCC the next. See how that works for you. If no results, turn everything up by one loop. Once you catch yourself thinking or acting differently in any way, stop and go at that pace for awhile.

5 Likes

Ya. Careful with AscensionQ. Its very powerful. Start with 1 loop a day. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I am hoping that SC might change their minds and come out with an experimental version of terrminus emperor. It makes sense to test one of the most popular and effective products they have, with the new technology. Some may call me a dabbler but feeling the power of terminus in StarkQ makes me wonder just how powerful emperor could be with terminus it it…innit ? :sunglasses:

3 Likes