Main Discussion Thread - Q

To be honest, I think Emperor Terminus might get you into a lot of fights…

2 Likes

Brb stacking it with boxing and muay thai mastery now

5 Likes

@friday I do not believe for one second a product will get you into a fight. Its up to the individual to make such a decision and not the subliminal product.

4 Likes

No not in my experience

The reconciliation of EmperorQ made me extremely irritable and emotionally unstable. EmperorQ is telling you over and over that you are the greatest, most powerful dominant man out there. Now imagine somebody coming up to you and telling you that your opinion is WRONG, while you are just in the middle of that strong reconciliation. This adds up to an explosive cocktail that leads into fights easily.

I just found the other one in a matter of seconds. This is a common theme when listening to Emperor and it is perfectly normal that one cannot always control his emotions, especially when experiencing reconcilation. I am not talking about beating somebody up or cheating. That are VERY DIFFERENT things.

And the examples above are from EmperorQ, now imagine Terminus with the reconciliation TIMES TEN…

5 Likes

@friday well thanks for clarification I was not aware of this. I have certainly experienced anger and frustration on emperor however at the back of my mind I was always known that there are several ways you channel that anger

1. Be creative with it and transmute it into something useful like gym, boxing etc
  2. Be destructive cause a fight etc

I have always gone with 1

5 Likes

Khan Q Terminus. That is something I really wonder about.

4 Likes

Especially Stage 1 :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Imagine having Primal Terminus 2 i would be more then happy to test that one alongside stark.

1 Like

Shouldn’t we have some more data on how Terminus and Terminus² works on people before we simply start upgrading everything? If there is a power level where theoretically the sub stops working, do we really want to upgrade everything to that? Seems a bit counter-productive.

4 Likes

I think we should release primal s terminus 2 for testing rather then an upgrade.

1 Like

Friday what I suggest is you be part of the experimental group to test khan stage 1 terminus 2 and I test primal seduction terminus 2. We just need the buy in from Saint.

@DarkPhilosopher can you perhaps speak to the development team on our behalf ?

And after that somebody wants Ascension, then somebody wants EoG, Mogul, Emperor and so on and so on until T² we have a dozen test groups with only a few participants. And we still don’t know exactly what the effects are.

So I am accepting Saint’s wisdom in choosing which subs he wants to test in T². I run Mind’s Eye T² because it was available. If it was not, I would be very happy with Mind’s Eye Q.

Are you guys saying that Khan Q and Primal Seduction Q are ineffective and do nothing for you? That you can only be happy to have them if they were amped up?

I apologize if it sounds harsh, but this reminds me a bit of a kid that gets a two-week old gaming system and complains that there’s something newer. I trust that’s not your intent, it just feels to me like you’re not happy with all the hard work Saint and Fire put into making them all Q already. If T² becomes the new standard, everybody will get an upgrade as is the usual practice.

6 Likes

My experience with all versions of Emperor has been somewhat different. I would often “react” earlier, which should have gotten worse during the reconciliation. Instead, I have been remarkably less “reactive”. What has become more pronounced is my ability to accept confrontation and go on the offensive. I often go from a state of calm to one of confrontation if provoked, and return to my state of pre-confrontation peace as if it didn’t transpire at all. Earlier, it would take me hours to cool-down, but now it’s like a switch. My rage is at my disposal. I am able to summon it and let it dissipate.
I think Emperor’s got programming to do with “having teeth” - people will get in your face only if they think you are harmless.

4 Likes

terminus is the final piece of the puzzle it digs so deep it releases all the suppressed memories people have in a short period of time.

You have to understand for each day that passes we get older we want to experience life now and if terminus can give loyal customers that now, it would be an amazing gift from saint and fire. They will indeed change the world.

3 Likes

Not to mention the “one loop only” has become a meme at this point with how much it’s disregarded.

It must also make you psychic (more than you already were, of course) since the last news I have from Saint is that although some curious observations have been made, there is no definitive indication that Terminus (let alone T²) does indeed do that.

Nor that people are able to use it responsibly if it does, and if people even desire to release all the suppressed memories in a short period of time.

There is only the here and now, time is a man-made construct. :slight_smile:

There is absolutely nothing stopping you from experiencing life to the fullest right here and right now. Except maybe a limiting belief that people seek comfort in that states “If I don’t run the most powerful version, it is not going to work anyway so I don’t have to change after all. Phew! That feels great!”

When in fact in the days before Terminus (it’s a week old or so?) when everything was Q-ified, people were remarking how amazing and more powerful Q was and how they were all seeing near-instant results. People started running the classics again, like Primal and Ascension and Mogul.

But apparently all those amazing effects faded instantly now “standard” Q is no longer the strongest flavor. Which brings me back to people hiding behind a reason not to have them work.

Remember us loyal forum dwellers always told the new customers to listen for at least a month? How long has everybody been listening to their Q-stack now?

In the end it’s a moot point, Saint has the final say and he’s probably more likely to vote your way than mine. I’m (unsuccessfully) teaching you how to fish, he’ll give you the fish since he’s just that kind of swell guy. :slight_smile:

So no worries.

6 Likes

I told Saint I consider @Magneto 's meme about that in my top 3 nominees, probably beating friday’s SMX2 for the top spot.

It is so true about how we all gorge ourselves on subs hoping the change will come faster. I do the same, I keep asking Saint “Can I please just add one more loop?”

1 Like

Your sunglasses story would be apt here.

1 Like

Bonus likes for quoting a post I made that long ago in such a short time. :slight_smile:

You brought back some nice memories. He also liked eating potato chips by cracking the bag open just a little to let the air out, crushing all the chips to tiny little pieces, pouring them into a bowl and eating them with a spoon. :slight_smile:

I miss that guy. First one to really stand up for me. Also my first bully, actually.

I guess it’s human nature to want to get a blitzkreig effect - strike fast and deep to get the job done asap- from using subliminals or other self-development products.