Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

You’re welcome,

Just because I wanted to tell a bit more about it :
After some time you’ll feel so at ease with threesome, you’ll brain will naturally wire the sub for what you’re looking if you make the conscious choice

1 Like

ZP Customs are like:

A solid-state drive

Narrower, Tighter Focus

Fewer moving parts

Rapid and efficient

3 Likes

HI all

Any input on these two customs?

I come from + 6 months of Alchemist and a good run of Khan st. 1-3 over several periods (Both Zero Point and previously Qv2 version) and some Emperor beforehand.

I will primarily focus on the Khan/Wanted custom, and I will probably only run the Sage custom for 5/7 minutes, which is why I’m ok with having fewer modules.

The archetype I’m going for is the spiritual alpha with a strong social, fun and sexy side. Iplan to run this until October, where my focus will likely go towards QL and more work/wealth related subs.

I have left room for two results enhancers in the Khan/Wanted custom, but advice on other modules is appreciated as well. I’m considering putting Empath into the Khan/Wanted custom as well, but I’m not sure if it could clash with some of the more “hardcore alpha” parts of the script.

Sage:

1.Sage Immortal Core

2.SPS: Nervous System

3.Arcane Mastery

4.Avatar

5.Awakened Perception

6.Metamorphosis

7.The Architect

8.Energetic Development XI

9.Inner Gasoline

10.Fusion Optimized

11.Spiritual Reality Alignment

12.Wayfinder

13.The Flow

14.The Merger of Worlds

Khan st.4/Wanted

1.Khan ST4 Core

1. WANTED Core

2. Sexual Manifestation

3. Emperor Fitness Height Inducer

4. Male Enhancement

5. SPS: Fat Burn

6. Entranced

7. Ethereal Presence

8. Invincible Presence

9. Fearsome

10. Furious Ascent

11. Lion IV

12. Transcendental Connection

13. Temptation

14. Rogue

15. Dragon Tongue

16. Song of Joy

17. Story Teller

1 Like

No. Still 15min duration for zpt2.

My custom idea focusing on
physical and auric attraction,
self-love,
and escalation.

I still have one free slot, any idea what to put there? Something either Focused Arousal or Potentiator.

1. Wanted Q Core (physical attractiveness )
  2. Libertine Core (auric attractiveness)
  3. Facial Morphing (beautifying)
  4. Physicality Shifter – Sexiness (sexiness)
  5. Ethereal presence (being a dream they can’t forget)
  6. Earthshaker – Sexuality (instill a who’s that guy)
  7. Gloryseeker (I am a star they all see it)
  8. Blue Skies (self-love)
  9. Emotions Unfettered (feel, bask in it and do what I need to do)
  10. Divine Self-Image (Me am a god)
  11. Power Unleashed (badass power)
  12. Fenrir - (cold boded)
  13. Panther (escalate)
  14. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver (just know what to di)
  15. Instant Seducing Tacitian (I got tactics)
  16. Sex Manifestation
  17. Energetic Development XI (good energy)
  18. Pragya (mind absorb)
  19. Omnidimensional (Reality Bending)
5 Likes

Hello everyone.
I’m back with a surprise :wink:

2 Likes

Okay not gonna lie, ZPT2 is the smoothest sub experience ever.

No overload, no “inner conflict”, no feelings of “is this working?”, instant results, instant shift, most natural results to date.

Maybe I’m just saying this because I knew that I could handle the highest power level, at 2 loops, with ease, but the fact still remains that it’s worth it to go for ZPT2 :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Damn! Seriously?

1 Like

Yeah seriously!

Also that’s the goal of the module lol so that’s normal

But it truly help a ton to keep pushing forward
You just have to consciously choose what you want to put your faith into

Your subconscious will do the rest

Trully a gift, but be prepared because you may have first raging doubts ahaha you built up from there anyway

1 Like

The faith in YOURSELF part was very interesting toe

1 Like

Of course the most important type of Faith :wink:

By being able to give your faith into something else true to you it’s an indirect cause effect

Of course you can just put it directly toward you tho

Damn!
The candidate modules are getting more and more
Guess I should create more than 3 customs with intensely focused modules and rotate them throughout my life time :grin:

For those curious about a potential indirect booster but really powerfull nonetheless

Faith unweilding

Here’s a short post with my current experience resumed :

2 Likes

Eagle Eye is also a fascinating module. I have it in a ZPT-2. I could not detect any impact yet of this module after listening to this custom. But during the night, I was in a dream in an office and my job was psychologist. My role was to describe all the personality of our patients. Suddenly I told myself Wouah ! Eagle Eyes is working very well and very useful ! But at this moment I woke up and discovered it was only a dream !!

5 Likes

Please do update on your experiences with it from time to time. :pray:t6:

1 Like

Here’s my current results with my custom in ZPT and how it affected me so far

I’ve listed it by modules to help differenciate their effect toward the grander scheme of things

Enjoy :wink:

3 Likes

Whats your thoughts on including modules such as Empath or Way of Understanding in a Khan/Wanted custom? Could it work well or would it clash with the dominant alpha parts of Khan or the more coquette parts of Wanted?
(tagging @friday)

Does running result enhancer in ONE custom affect the other one? Like using Pragya and Omnidimensional to boost one sub does it boot the effect other other subliminal you run in a stack?

1 Like

@Martin

There is this thread from a while back. This was before ZP and Qv2.

I would think yes for ZP subs & stacks. Probably better to check with support if result enhancers affect the other subs in the ZP stack.

3 Likes

I actually have both of Pragya and Omnidimensional in one of two ZPT² customs and have no idea if the other custom benefits. I have Mosaic in both in the hopes that they symbiotically coalesce.

1 Like