A question on my stack I am writing this in most uncertainty

If you want to do all 4, I’d recommend picking 2 that you want on each sub day.

Then alternate the other 2 on listening days. That worked out well for me with Emperor, Mogul, Libertine and Love Bomb.

3 Likes

Thank you maharishi hahah
I am doing nearly fine with this stack until now.
But sometimes I get a bit too light-hearted(WANTED) or maybe it the unpredictability of PCC, I dunno honestly
But wanted indeed has other benefits regarding women
My another concern is GLM, the masculine expression, does it mitigate some parts of pcc? Or what?
This is also a question for me
And also the mysteriousness of Wanted vs the mysteriousness of PCC
The jokes in each other
And, will PCC override wanted? Cuz I would love it to

Thanks, that would be great
But I am fine with this schedule honestly
Any comments on results would be most welcomed
Look! I got more friendly! I ran wanted first and pcc last, I dunno if it’s the courtiership of pcc or it’s unpredictability or WANTEDS unpredictability
I wonder honestly
But I AM more friendly

No offense bro

But I think that in 4-6 month you might create another thread : ‘’ The magic of recon how I got out of it’’ or something similar and maybe then you’ ll play fully by the rules in term of play time and stack :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It looks like it’s the time you’ll need to figure it out and that’s ok

I can sense that you’re going to evolve like you already did to some degree cutting away from the need to play to so many title a day :wink:

And who knows maybe someday you’ll live the cutting edge of focusing your attention on one sub with 1 loop a’d you’ll experience Trully the miracle of ZP and later on reintroduce other title as well :eyes:

In the meantime your stack looks “somewhat” coherent, playing on the polarity of attracting and yet directing, the full blown rainbow

Mystery along power

A ton of masculinity

Take care of being conscious about it and not go too much overboard and control yourself

2 Likes

Honestly I was just thinking about this matter of taking more rest days. Cus my intuition says that I should!
But even this much compliance is promising to me
Next time I will take two rest days and see what happens
I ran my stack at 9:20 and now I am feeling the results, it is a smooth type rather than intense
It’s more like wanted rather than pcc or others. I ran wanted first and in my hypothesis PCC should have kicked after these 3 hours. Maybe it is pcc. Cuz I also feel alot bolder. By pcc I mean GLM, commander and pcc, they are somewhat coherent
And FYI : being mysterious and unpredictable is a pillar of power, but I am concerned about WANTED’s unpredictability. Pcc has also unpredictability but WANTED has massive physical shifting and women in it. Wanted has also absence scripts as pcc has, so that intrigues me
And also as I said the masculine expression of glm concerns me

I would encourage you to limit yourself to three titles total, and listen to only 2 titles a day maximum, and only 1 loop of each program per day when you listen, and only listen to subliminals twice a week.

2 Likes

Two questions are confusing me, the effects of GLM’s masculinity on me NAVIGATING the power dynamics AND the WANTED’s overall behavior and especially mysteriousness on my stack and my position in power dynamics. It is important to me to know

If you guys are thinking about me having recon and that is the reason that I said sth in the forum and also did some “wrong” things. I would say maybe I had little to no recon, cuz I’ve been through recon

Well it can go plenty of ways that’s the magic of ZP it’ll e’d up helping you being more and more congruent to your own image of wanted and glm

What I would personnal expect is a powerfull yet mysterious man

Mafia type of : don’t mess with me
‘’ Don’t confuse my silence for weakness’’

Yeah your stack make me think about a mafia mob leader

:thinking::joy:

1 Like

Well you WILL disarm the leader if you talk like that hhaahah

1 Like

Mehn read my today’s journal. You will see the silence part
I was sooo silent and everyone was fidgeting and crazy afraid mowahahah

Be careful with that type of power

Some people react with violence to that type of energy that is intimidation

But you being in Afghan for so long I think your smart enough to not create that type of useless friction and will use it with good care

Even if in your case it was probably just a fun moment of enjoyment at the hairdresser (is that the English word for the man who cut hairs??? I forgot :joy:)

1 Like

Yeah mehn
It is barber hahah

1 Like

I navigate very good
But I take crazy risks
Before On khan, commander, GLM I was making friends with them
But when I added pcc and wanted And removed khan, I was different. I was even bullying the Taliban. Now they are much more receptive
And another point to say is that when I ran WANTED initially and there was no sign of PCC I was seeing that bullyish and not give a fuck attitude towards the taliban. But after adding pcc, it was a beast. You know different stack manifest entirely differently.

An you know, I am so much bold that until this day no one (including armed taliban) did not dare to not walk out of my way. Think about it…

When I read you you make me afraid for your life :sob:

Aye aye
I’m glad I don’t have to deal with armed persons on a daily basis

Pfiuuu

I’ll just end the discussion on the fact that I hope you’re able to decypher when not to put that energy out to the wrong person

Please be careful brooo
But you’re the one living in such an area so you know better than me, just take care of you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Don’t worry I am migrating in a fee days
Tonight was straight firing for 1 hour, because it was EID
Yes I totally navigate goodly honestly.
I bend reality in a crazy manner haha
If you could tell me example of faith unyielding before ending would be appreciated
Is it like confidence or having faith in your abilities that I GOT THIS or what?
In what circumstances for eg?

1 Like

After I read it’s description
I think it is included in commander and/or pcc

My own exemples are that it allowed me to believe in me and my power to act and create the reality I deeply crave, not just security like I’ve been doing and trying so hard to stay in

So I’ve taken action toward expressing my true inner self, finally removing that safety net not allowing to experience life to it’s greater extend even if it means greater risks

Also another exemple is having more faith into my spiritual practice and belief

So even when I face doubt, I have a sort of mechanism remembering me right away why I’m doing what I’m doing

I don’t have anymore that dwelling in negatives thoughts (at least not for long) and letting other’s thoughts Control my own narrative

No more influencing me to remove my own faith in what I want my life to be

Edit : honestly it’s upp to you to choose in what your faith will grow in, and if you hesitate between a few things your subconscious & intuition will guide you toward what type of Faith you need and then it’ll only be a matter of time before you couscioulsy choose or just remarks that your Faith in one domain or another is stronger (could be faith in capacity to act, faith for religion, spiritual, your strength, just choose the concept really, and yes to some degree it will express itself through confidence)

As for is it in Commander and PCC, I’d say no
And yes in someway because most ZP title will help build that faith to some degree that module just does that purely tho

1 Like

I can only hope to one day attain THAT level of Sage-hood.

1 Like