A ZP journey, from Melior

Like DJ Khaled said : another one
Just because it’s so good the best one will be for tomorrow or later ahahah!

Gotta live into perpetual improvement
Perpetual bettering

Those videos are really good for my soul and give me a good amount of masculine energy when needed :sunglasses:

I noticed during this trial of 1 on 5 off

That at the 4th day of rest I start to crave my custom, and at the last day of rest the 5th damn I really want to play it

Then when the say comes, I think the sheer relieve of knowing that I’ll play it ease the whole stuff to the point where I almost forget to play it all the time

I’ve noticed as well that my spiritual sense are super heightened for 2 days after the listening then progressively reducing to their normal point at the 5th day

As I told it earlier after tonight’s loop of my custom I’ll go back to once very other day

That will definitly will be a wild spiritual ride

Considering that I’m in super ultra bliss when meditating the day after and a bit less the second

I might get adddicted lol hopefully it’ll raise my baseline, because it’s almost frustrating to meditate at the 4th day and not even fun anymore at the 5th
The only upside is that the meditation still feel shorter and shorter for the same amount of time or even longer no matter how frustrating it feels

And yet I’ll go through that cycle of 5 rest days a third time in a row just to confirm those self data and make my brain crave a bit more those loops to push it to keep the most of it the longest time possible when I’ll bombard it

Also 1 on 3 off seems more fitting for an easy ride of progression with only one day where it’s a bit hard, and my current 1 on 5 off push it hard on my own discipline to make results happen and it feels way more frustrating

Of course as said in a previous post my current cream of motivation to eat at every down moment in life :

When I listen to it, fail feels good :sunglasses:
I know it’s still a step forward like the other ones just with a different flavor

Also I don’t know how I forgot to mention that
But last night after listening to my custom

As I went to bed and closed my eyes

Shortly after I could vaguely see my room through my eyelids?? :exploding_head:

It makes me remember once before when I experienced some sort of fever dream through wanted’s recon that my capacity of visualizing just went crazy mad good for a very short time laps

Whatever I thought about (it was really not usual stuff more like stuff you can see on Instagram of crazy picture of trips but with my mystic touch I guess) just more or less appeared in a holographic manner before my eyes looking quite real and yet a bit over realistic

1 Like

Been having that a lot on ZP. Sometimes when out walking I just close my eyes and keep walking and the whole layout of what is in front of my becomes clear. Kind of trippy in a way :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Oh like another important stuff I forgot to mention ahahah life is moving so fast…

Some might remember my post made quite a while ago around last December, if not well it was about me feeling deeply bad about how my life was going in term of directions and how I waited for some opportunity

Well almost as soon as I started my custom and AC an opportunity appeared, with me manifesting a mentor, and that opportunity gave me enough strength to move on from my current path of what I call ‘’ security’’ (should I say last man death)

And… I Feel soo good so alive, was able to do that properly and gain support for my endeavor!

A new fire has started inside me, finally I gained the strength to choose uncertainty, the tension of life has rose back into my spine

I don’t experience nearly as much insomnia troubles, most of my anxiety has vanished, I feel in power

I give a lot of credits for that change from my custom and AC, and I saw that people like bullet point list of benefits so let me do mine from 1month + of Priapus’s Dream and AC

• Inner gasoline + Diamond
    Has tremendously rise my sexual energy Wich fueled other modules and has helped me manifest greater day by day, with my spiritual practice gaining a new breath

• Bluesky/ Depth of Love/ Starfilled night
    Gave me a new found perspective on my life, showing me that what I thought was struggle and unnecessary risks was in fact the most beautiful potential within me
    And they all eased my processus of making choice toward that greater potential, by soothing every aspect into a form of self love

Not even mentioning how good I feel when I meditate

• Faith unweilding
    That one I don’t present anymore, my GOAT
    The one assembling them all, showing how strong I can be, how doubt is in fact untested potential for faith
    That module has gave me wings on to use pushing me above the precipice of the next page of my life despite everything that I thought would block me

Because I’m that type that don’t move a finger if there is no 100 or at least 95% of success and will keep pushing until it is, Wich is a personality trait I in fact profoundly hate about myself because by that limitation I missed the bigger frame of things and how life is not supposed to be 100-95% sure, I should go for it with all my being and YET still pushing to go toward that 100% only, at least for what trully matters to me

• Mountain breaker
    Has shown me the cracks in my way of being that felt impossible to overcome and limited me, from those cracks have grewn the seed planted by others modules until my faith and own strength was strong enough to destroy that old way of being

Shattering once and for all my old illusion and many of my weaknesses

• Mind’s eye
    Gave me the ‘’ Vision ‘’ what I would go after and how all modules would act in synergy with or without me knowing at the time
    Vision Wich grew stronger and stronger until parts of it becomes real and new aspects are shown to me as time goes on

• Whispered power
    Helped me self affirm in times of doubt and helped tremendously in terms of my spiritual practice, I could feel the vibration & power when I spoke mantras

• PP modules
    Well no need to tell that it works slowly but surely :smirk:

• AC
    Boosted my capacity to manifest all of this through meanings I wouldn’t have thought
    Made me read a book I bought long ago yet let rot, that book has helped me restart full intensity my spiritual mode Wich eventually led to me consciously manifesting a mentor to help me in my financial endeavor and Wich gave more strength to this virtuous cycle and inderictly gave me strength to dedicate myself toward my spiritual practice

I’ve gone from depressed drone with unexecuted desires
To
Actual living being doing it’s best to go after what he trully wants despite the fact it looks mad in others eye from the circle I come from

Now I know that my spiritual journey is not only a journey to go through my life but also the mean by Wich I want to live in this society, and I will develop aspect of it to gain my life with it and even if I have to do some reluctant work in the meantime it’s going to be to fuel that life and nothing else

Even if I’m pretty sure I’m quite set up and it won’t be necessary by now anyway it’s only a scarce city thought, not a real problem

I’m already shown enough proofs in term of spiritual development to know that I’ll be able to share it like I deeply wish it

Priapus’s Dream
The sub that penetrates life at it’s core
The sub that penetrates YOU and dig out your true self

5 Likes

Okay I couldn’t wait for a third week to go by and then start my custom with the recommanded patern

I got a powerfull nudge that it was just to look good to myself and waiting that long for a third time was not needed lol (just stop procrastination and do it dummy :joy:)

So I played a loop last night and wow

I was right it was not necessary to wait
My Hanahata Chakra started to vibrate really strongly a few times after my loop

To the point were in those few times it felt like it overflowed in explosions of energy at some occasions

As for my Muladhara Chakra it got some stimulation too but a lot less as it’s a Chakra I worked on a ton for the last year and a half

And when I tell that I feel that type of stuff I literally have physical sensations lmao

For the dream following that listening well
It was a bit uncounfortable but mainly because it was obviously a projection of the stuff I leave behind me after that phase of transformation I’ve been through, at the end I got the opportunity to see someone with a file that had some sigils on it and I intuitively knew what it meant

I pronounced the title of a book (I checked on internet to see if it was an actual thing and yeah it was a book, even if at first I thought it would be the name of a spirit)

So quite a lot of things going on

1 Like

I think my journal should be recategorized into custom journal because I’ll mainly use custom for a long time

Third day of loops under my custom

I’m definitly starting to grind a bit on the edge of ZP recon
Feeling like I’m framed out of every single desire I have by some uncountrollable force
And yet thanks to meditation and the fact that I went 1 on 3 off and 1on 5off before this actual pattern
I was able to structure some good defense and results

Wich leads me to appreacite the uncounfortable moment for what it is without identifying myself to it
Knowing deep down that it’s just a phase

I keep dreaming about a family member for the last week or so I don’t know what I’m supposed to make out of it tho, I’ll try reaching to him at some point who knows

Honestly the module Endocrine system is really a lil wonder too

Like I know I have a healthy life style eating complete meal 3 times a day, no sugar intake appart from fruits or some bits of chocolate (85% cacao so guuud)

And try my best to tick 8 hours of healthy sleep

But bro when I look at the mirror how could I want to workout when I see such a good level of athletic/muscular all well balanced without doing any real workouts for so long
Plus my cardiovascular health is pretty good with 55BPM when resting thanks to meditation

Like damn the health :star_struck:
This module definitly helped me

Because when I started my custom I was starting to loose some muscle a bit beyond the athletic look (yeah normal I guess) and now I seemed to have gained them back and even a bit further

1 Like

I’ve recently noticed that I gained the ability to visualize ‘’ depth’’

I don’ t know why but I just noticed it at some point, I was so used to use my imagination but only seing 2D that I shook myself like damn

Even with eyes closed

It’s still a work on progress but now I don’t know why I wasn’t able before it feels so natural and weird not to try to visualise more and more that way

It pretty much gave me more ‘’ realness’’ to any visualisation work and make it feel closer to actual “reality”

I’m about to play my 5 th loop on normal pattern

Today I had an immense sense of hapiness and love with some spice of bliss
I literraly felt the power of those emotions pouring out of my being

Gained the certainty that ultimately I want to become a beacon of such feelings
My way to shine I guess

I’m still reaping my skull in half as for deciding how to handle my future custom I’m so glad it’s not for right now because damn the ammount of thought that I have to put in is tirring

Cores (A sun has to decide to shine) :

• Mind’s Eye
  • God Like Masculinity/ + Sage immortal ?/ + Love Bomb ?

Pure masculine strengths - Chaos bender :

• Power Awareness
  • Steadfast
  • Vortex dive crucible
  • Immortals Courage
  • Furious Ascent
    / Immortal’s Blade (confirmed module)/ ̶F̶e̶n̶r̶i̶r̶ (steadfast will carry over that aspect with vortexdive crucible)

Stillness Master :

• Everpresent
  • Flow

Unlimited Emotion Unlocker :

• +Depth of love ?*
  • Emo Unfiltered
  • The wonder

Spiritual Sun maker/igniter :

• Awakened perception
  • Mystery
  • Faith unweilding
  • Bluesky

Growth Boosters :

• Deus
  • Tyrant
  • Mountain Breaker

I still want big PP so does a sun :

• Male enhancement

Currently sitting at 21+ module but not fenrir anymore
I’m starting to bang my head against the wall :skull:

If only the limit was 23 :woozy_face:

I’d have my perfect monstruosity of spiritual sub
I’d need nothing else for the whole year or maybe just update the build if better fitting module appear every 6 month

Imma cry in the corner of my room

What would make the difference to you to help you decide which modules to put in?

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know

I think I’ll remove GLM core for now because I work on those qualities with : Steadfast, Power awareness, Immortal Courage, Furious Ascent

I’m still ± 22 modules
And I kind want to keep everything else :sweat_smile:
I know it’s not recommanded to have three cores but from what I remember they’re all quite light and would work in perfect synergy from every module present (Mind’s eye, Sage Immortal, and Love Bomb)

Plus when I look at the current built
My Third eye is shouting to me “that’s it it’s perfect

(honestly even GLM would fit perfectly too)

Also today’s update after my 6th loop last night

I feel like trash yet I feel perfectly okay with it
So it could be worse I guess

Meditating is just not the easiest thing to do right now

So even in recon I feel… Good ?

Disconfort feels okay

I think it stems from the starfilled night Wich really has put some sort of filter on my perception of reality as a whole

It makes me feel like everything is somewhat ‘’ new’’ and aesthetic? I’ m not sure to be able to put precise word on that feeling it’s too subtle

Plus the modules on love like bluesky and depth of love are making the process soothing, what I call process is the fact that I’m changing literally my whole life that I’m laying brick by brick, day by day, no rest days

Yet even if everyday looks a bit the same or if life feel a bit slow in general, I still enjoy those feelings, it looks good and feels good

Recon that feels good, I have been there numerous times. I try my best to describe it but never sure I’m doing it justice. For me however good wears off and then it’s just regular recon.

1 Like

I seem to stay more in th “feel good” part than the other one
I think it comes from the fact that my perception of those types of feelings had changed thereof
Can’t really be experienced fully negatively, at least not when it’s at that intensity

I don’t remember returning to the full on recon “feel bad” at all so far since I started once again the classical patern, even if it was more intense compared to what I was on (1on 3 off or 1 on 5 off)

1 Like