Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

according to the link the recommendation is when possible to put the required result enhancers in the two.

1 Like

Do you think a module such as Marvel of Engineering can help in a construction site manager / project manager role?

Thanks so much @Melior for talking about this Faith unyielding module ! I integrated it in a new a ZPT-2 and the result : an internal revolution !! First time to feel a fantastic inner power OMG ! I will mix this ZPT-2 with my public speaking ZPT-2, lets see what will happen. I thought that this module will be more in the religion aspects but it is an overall self confidence/self esteem/inner power
This Faith module will be automatically integrated in all of my future customs

6 Likes

How do you feel about the zpt2 subs?

1 Like

Fantastic ! I listen once and for 2 days I feel increased effects. So it is one loop, 2 days off for now. I can’t use 2 ZPT-2 the same week

4 Likes

Yes exactly it is his strength!
Glad to see that it works already for you

1 Like

Please enter a support ticket.

So guys I ordered my new custom :grin:
Just did not have my arch-alchemist discount otherwise I would get 1 day express , but my money was a bit-short-but I got the legacy mask at least
The custom is in ZP T^2-so buckle up
Here are the modules
Glm
Alchemist st4
The commander
Pcc
Eog st4
Emperor

Hahahahah just kidding

GLM
The commander
PCC
Deus
Fenrir
Fearsome
Divine will
Dominion
Elegance
Ethereal presence
Faith unyielding
Furious ascent
Alpha of alpha
Entranced
Aura of craving
Auric overdriver
Gloryseeker
The architect
Edge of danger
Eagle eye

It’s a good status combo

4 Likes

If WITH THAT people don’t call you ‘’ Boss’’ and let you walk on their back while they’ re throwing themselves out on a puddle for your shoes to stay clean

I don’t know what will

2 Likes

Thank you much inspiring
I must have a look at your stack🤨

1 Like

It’s pretty simple to be honest, my custom a’d AC

1 Like

Gonna chime in here because I’ve been seeing some of your more recent posts. With the amount of recon you’re going through, I don’t recommend you push your limits. 20 modules with 3 cores is a huge load of information and may not be optimal for your goals.

I’m not sure if you saying your custom is in ZP T^2 was also part of the joke, but I’ll address it anyway. I think it’s definitely an option that the more experienced members should consider, but there will also be a lot of recon.

With that said, I am genuinely interested in where your journey will take you and will most likely be keeping up with your custom journal.

2 Likes

The one I liked I guess

Thank you
The arrow is shot
Lets see

If it’s the one with Priapus in the title then yes

The one you liked on my journal is for later, it require more thinking because I’d like it to be my first 6 month sub at the minimum for maximum development

1 Like

Alea jacta est

1 Like

That’s a hella masculine custom. Are you running this solo?

1 Like

Yea it is
Maybe with ql st4 major/custom or solo
For now this is the only custom

I did not quite get that

:grimacing: I wouldn’t ST-anything with that one, buddy. Not in the beginning. I feel like the recon would be legendary.

If you wouldn’t mind because I’ll forget. When you start the custom if you remember and are willing, tag me. I seem to remember talking about this custom or a similar concept with you recently, but I’m not sure…

And oh yeah, I was gonna say. Sanguine may be a good title to have as a second in the first week. I know your money situation isn’t your favorite right now so if you can’t do it, I’m sure you’ll be fine without it. If you don’t already own it.

Keep beastin’ :+1:t3:

1 Like