Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

I ran for over a year, the peaks become the new baseline and the cycle continues. There is some minor regression not running it but not the same as before I started.

5 Likes

Yes Wanted has Male Enchancement:). One of Wantedā€™s objectives is: Male sexual enhancement ā€” increase penis size, erection strength and quality, staying power, etc.

If Iā€™m being honest I think Wanted without Diamond in a custom would be better so like that youā€™d have another spot for another module. Since Wanted already has components of Diamond like (And from experience Wanted does the job pretty well:)):

• Male sexual enhancement ā€” increase penis size, erection strength and quality, staying power, etc.
  • Improve and enhance your seduction and sexual skills ā€” perform better in bed, improved sexual stamina, overcome premature ejaculation.

If anyones curious about Wanted results;):

2 Likes

Aaesome!!! Keep it up!

Definitely bigger triceps and and flatter belly

Have Wanted users noticed heart based scripting?

1 Like

Whatcha mean?

You mean feeling things in the chest?

Spelling that youā€™d associate with romantic feelings, both in regards to healing and for attraction. This would also feel like a form of love in the heart, a kind of romance.

Iā€™m sure it does to an extend because I ran it in the past.

yea true amoreā€¦i feel like that too with wanted , but more like the feeling of gasp when i want some girl

if thats what yalll mean

"i cant stand
i need u
more than air
break my heart
dont u dare
do u care?
are u there?

break my heart ik u wanna
like fuck dis shit ion fuck wit drama
make more scars n cause more trauma
my love 4 u burnin hot like lava"

What kind of gasp?

I guess a bit of a nervous gasp when you get nervous around girls, but its different on wanted . unfortunatly like an anxiety when u really need something :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

but i wouldnt call it nervous . more like omg i want her

heartstrung is word

The kings of Persia donā€™t get heart struck

1 Like

do you see the way these persian/european girls

have wanted in my custom now with renisance man . lets see if it makes a slight diffference , where as wanted solo is more of a one focus bro

No idea what you are talking about lmao

o some persian and russian girl look very hot

If anyone is considering WANTED I suggest reading this;)

3 Likes

I have.