The Wanted Executive - The High Powers Of Attractiveness

Will do :sunglasses:

Yes especially internally on how you view yourself too. Plus nice physical shifting subs haha I have been on Emperor Fitness ST4 for about two listening days and the sleep and recovery is insane. I know Serum X is in it lol it has to be

1 Like

Need to find myself an aesthetic crew to go to festivals next year @GoldenTiger @Invictus @enigma12 @Ingress @Matalexander305 anyone else;):

5 Likes

I will be in the background selling beer :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could be the cameraman :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Serum X must be one of the most important modules to add in a physical shifting custom. Why you may ask?

Because recovery is the most important part of your physique in order to grow and improve. I can honestly say that with Serum X my results with Wanted, Facial Morphing, SPS: Fat Burn and Emperor: Heigh Inducer have been increase much more then in other customs because these modules are physically taxing which lowers my recovery, add Serum X makes sure that I have optimal recovery even with those modules which increase my results with them.

6 Likes

Count me in :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Come all to my Gym and I will make sure you will all looks like this hehehe #EmperorFitness

2 Likes

Man Iā€™m starting to really love my custom and I hope itā€™s consistent.

Not only did I get my social skills and my extrovertness back and was able to talk to strangers at the gym which was something that I was shy to do whenever I was running Wanted in the past but my behavior with girls seems to be more coquettish and mysterious and more care free like I dontā€™ care what happens since I know everyone will happen as I want it to be. Also for work Iā€™m way more productive and get stuff done and more. My memory/intelligence since it be improved (Stark and Mindā€™s Eye).

A girl invited me to a expensive club on Friday at booth and sheā€™s paying for me, since sheā€™s just a friend itā€™s going to be interesting to see how itā€™s going to be at the club for me.

My body is looking better and better and my recovery and sleep has been on point lately. Also I keep hitting PRā€™s day after day. For example, 65lbs for seated shoulder press for 12 reps and 170lbs for squat for 12 reps. Voice is getting noticeably deeper from what I can notice.

5 Likes

I will think about it;)

The Aesthetic Crew :sunglasses:

1 Like
  • Extreme Exercise Motivation, a module I always loved in a custom but in this one it works magically. What I mean by that is I usually have my last dose of caffeine at 2:00 PM and I work out later on and take a stim-free pre workout when I do go train. Usually I canā€™t get a decent workout but I might be tired in the beginning or not feel like a beast when training with stim-free pre workout but this time yesterday when I worked out not only did I hit PR after PR but I had the energy and motivation to do more! This combined with SPS: Endocrine System is an amazing combination to have amazing and really good workouts.
2 Likes

Letā€™s talk about Mindā€™s Eye, now I have be honest the first time I used this sub I didnā€™t like it and not for the general reasons (I didnā€™t get recon on it and still donā€™t) but more for the fact that it was too strong and I wasnā€™t able to control how it would work which would manifest all sorts of strange and unwanted manifestation but once I learned to control it wow it made me speechless. I will talk about a few things I was able to achieve with it:

• A lot better memory like if I imagine something I wanna remember then I remember it. Similar to the objective in it: Develop an eidetic / photographic memory with the ability to recall images at will

• I can predict situations with somewhat good accuracy. For example, predicting that I would have a 98% recovery and a 100% sleep. Similar to this objective: Predict and analyze any situation through the power of your visualization.

• Visualize something very clearly that Iā€™m hoping to manifest on Friday but I wontā€™ talk much about it until I see it happen the day of.

• Manifest coincidence and situation that play in my favor and that benefit me the most.

• Physical Shifting! Seems like my physical shifting results come to me even faster while using Mindā€™s Eye. What I do is whenever I listen to it I visualize what I would wanted to look like and it seems slowly but consistently itā€™s achieving that goal. Similar to this objective: Assist with the conscious, intentional manifestation of your positively charged desired outcomes, improve your ability to do so.

• Able to understand people and see the red flags in people which allows me to know if I should be hanging out with them or I should be wary and try my best to avoid them (Respectfully and politely of course).

One thing I wanna mention is I can honestly say Mindā€™s Eye combined with Emperor: HOM would be the best stack to use for a day trader, an investor, etc. As youā€™d be able to predict favorable trades/investments and use that to your advantage to make money.

4 Likes

One last thing I forgot to mention is I seem to be able to intuitively know what actions to take to maximize the results of Stark + Wanted:

• Buying a pillow that would maximize the results of the Deep Sleep module.

• Talking to certain strangers and texting certain people that would maximize the results of Stark

• Talking to people a certain way and instilling in myself a certain behavior that would maximize Wanted results.

• Eating / having a diet, taking supplements at the right time and having a good workout routine that would maximize the physical shifting modules and Wanted results.

3 Likes

You have grown so much ever since you joined here man. I find it easier to relate to your experiences now. Before too but now way better

1 Like

Thank you man I appreciate it:)

Letā€™s talk about action-taking, no bs, no suggarcoating just straight up the truth.

I see way too many people run a sub, not take action and then complaint that thereā€™s a lack of results (I use to be like this as well) but why?

Subs arenā€™t a magic pill, they wonā€™t do the work for you and I say this all the time. What this custom makes me realize is life has no excuses. The worst excuse is the one about being lazy/not taking action.

Iā€™ve heard to many excuse for xyz reason but if you really deep down think about it, are they valid reasons? For example, I know some younger members on here who run a sub like Emperor Fitness donā€™t workout or have a diet and say they ā€œcanā€™tā€ and when asked why they say their lazy. In this the harsh truth is the sub isnā€™t the issue, your environment is not the issue, the people your around arenā€™t the issue. You are the issue! And it might of came across as harsh but what I mean by that is only you have the choice to change your reality no one else. Want to get big? Simple have a good diet and workout. Same for getting shredded but no one is going to make you become shredded or big it has to come from within, you have to do it!

This is why people like me, @Invictus and many others are able to achieve outstanding physical shifting results. We donā€™t just sit at home and complaint. We do the work necessary, the action necessary to succeed in the goal we want to achieve.

In life, I learnt the hard way is that nothing great comes easy. If you want greatness and success you must work for it as if itā€™s the only thing you have to do and this might sound exaggerated but if you truly have a burning desire for something then itā€™s the only way in life to achieve it.

P.S: I wanna say that I acknowledge that I know some people genuinely canā€™t go to the gym or a do a certain action for a specific reason (Genetic condition, disease, injury, etc), in this post Iā€™m not talking about those people since they really canā€™t. Iā€™m talking about people who complain about being tired or having no time to do action xyz when if they really look at their schedule most of the time thatā€™s false and they can squeeze some time in order to work on action xyz in order to succeed in a goal.

4 Likes

What I like about Stark is whenever you put in a good custom it serves itā€™s social aspects very well. With this custom, Iā€™m able to schedule something fun to do every weekend so I donā€™t just stay at home an do nothing like. Like:

• One week go to the club, the other to the movies, the other bowling, the other korean bbq then another club and then another city and then a chalet I got invited to by a girl.
2 Likes

Thinking of doing mk since their research backing up that it can make you taller (P.S, please take my words with a grain of salt, do your research before even thinking of trying this) but not sure if I need it since Wanted and Emperor: Heigh Inducer is already doing it for me. The goal is to reach 6ā€™2.

@BLACKICE whatā€™s your thoughts on this?

Possible, if youā€™re young enough that your growth plates are still open. The increase in GH would stimulate another growth spurt, and could result in another 1-3" of height before the plates close.

If theyā€™re already closed, I donā€™t believe any substance, peptide or otherwise, can make you grow taller. Your options are bone-lengthening surgery, stretching via an inversion table, or spending some time in orbitā€¦ and while both of the latter are only temporary, at least one of them is a bit more affordable than the other. :wink:

The single biggest example I can point to is there arenā€™t any big height changes in pro bodybuilders unless their plates are still open when they start. If GH (or anything that promotes GH secretion) could induce height post-plate closing, there would be examples of this in the form of freakishly tall bodybuilders.

Howeverā€¦

That doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not possible. If there is a way to upregulate osteoclast activity specifically at the gowth plates, of a degree sufficient to simulate them being open again, then maybe, just maybe, GH could force some more growth out of them. But that is speculative even by my standardsā€¦

2 Likes