Reclaiming my power - A Journal by MatAlexander305

Yessir, if I feel overloaded at all; I add an extra rest day

1 Like

You do not need to call me sir, Achilles is perfectly fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Orrrr, just add Wanted and remove those two;)

But if that stack makes you feel the best then stick with that.

The devil himself is tempting me.

Help SC

As you wish

Sir

1 Like

I will just put this journal here and let you do your decision:): The Wanted Celebrity - The MĂ©lange Of Attractiveness - #12 by CyberTate

If you join the dark side with me I can make you the king of your world so think about it😉

1 Like

3 Likes

Random thought: (Not related nor is this directed at any members of SC)

I love how everyone’s hating on Andrew Tate now that he’s world famous :rofl:. I’ve seen people who used to love this guy turn bitter and jealous of him seemingly overnight.

It’s very reminiscent of Donald Trump’s conquering of earth (Winning the presidency) Everyone loved him before, now
 everyone hates him.

Reminds me of this video: Andrew Tate On Why Liberals Hate Trump - YouTube

And please, (and I mean this) do not come into my journal looking to argue. Personally, I like Tate. I’ve seen all there is to see about him being a fraud, scam artist etc and theirs nothing you can tell me that i don’t already know. If you dislike him, cool, if you’re a die hard Top G fan boy, whatever. Me personally, I think he’s very inspiring, and I’ve learned so much from him over the last 3 years.

I’m seriously considering Wanted now. The coquette archetype combined with just being super attractive is literally me. So Wanted is perfect.

I just worry it will make me too passive in my seduction efforts. That’s kind of why I chose PS, to work on my weak spots.

I could however run both and remove Sex Mastery
They do both contain scripting for Sex :thinking:

1 Like

Wanted actually does have Seduction in it brother — you will be playfully, hot and cold, women will not know what you are thinking and it will drive them crazy. They will start to fantasise about you day and night.

3 Likes

The thing with Wanted is not your not wrong it’s not super super on you become a seduction artist compared to Primal Seduction.

The easiest way I can comparer Wanted is Wanted is like Andrew Tate / Tristan Tate where your attractive, girls come to you or if you find an attractive girl you talk to her casually and she becomes attracted to you. It’s so natural that it doesn’t even feel like your doing anything. That’s why I like Wanted a lot more since it feels natural.

PS, it depends on the person but it feels kinds of like your trying to become a playboy in that all you think about is romance and nothing else.

So in this case I would. Wanted if you want to live life and have girls come to you or PS if the only thing you want to do in life is romance but I think I know which one you’d rather have in life;)

Also with your Stark custom, Wanted well let’s just say will be a fun ride for you😉

4 Likes

I agree, not even romance you just want sex and it’s meaningless. It’s just a program focused around becoming a casanova who can pick-up any girl and seduce her into bed

I do not feel much romance on Primal Seduction—to me it feels more oriented around purely animalistic sexuality.

Wanted has a lot of emotional aspects and it also has a heart based component for romance as I recall. It’s more of becoming a Wanted man who also strives for excellence in his life.

And @Matalexander305 Stark also has seduction aspects. It has Primal Seduction components tailored towards it’s needs :slight_smile:

Honestly, for me, on Wanted there was a deeper romantic connection, attractiveness and sexuality too. But Women loved me and cared for me instead of just lusting after me that I feel on Primal Seduction.

1 Like

This is EXACTLY what I want

It’s funny you say that, I ran 3 cycles of Primal and I’m starting to feel that way. Romance is constantly on my mind.

It’s an important part of my life that i neglected and rejected for so long. I had a 3 year dry spell
 not even so much as a kiss from a girl
 and it had nothing to do with girls not wanting me. It was all self inflicted. And now that my life’s back on track I want to master the game.

That’s kinda how my life was back before that dry spell, it’s good to be back :sunglasses:

But my only issue with this was I felt like girls liked me for my just for my looks. My social abilities sort of lacked and still do to a degree. I was always really shy.

Ohh yeah, the custom was designed to compliment subs like Wanted and Primal Seduction. :smiling_imp:

I think the custom will really help me with socializing and helping me overcome that shyness.

Yeah ngl I want all that, gotta make up for lost time

Ohh yeah, if you run Primal or Primal Seduction; their is a very Animalistic feel to it. It’s the one thing I feel was missing from Wanted. And I think their is something immensely powerful about it.

We are animals after all
 :wink:

But the thing if you ran Primal Seduction it would make you what your looking for me. If you want social abilities Stark will give you that. The reason having PS might not be worth it is you might neglect social interactions with people in general and will focus on just getting as many girls as possible which I feel is a empty goal and won’t bring happiness into your life but to each their own.

Remember that I have Stark in my custom as well;) So I know exactly how you feel because I’ve been there and made my custom exactly for the purpose that your trying to achieve (Socializing and overcoming shyness).

1 Like

I’ve been there, trust me it might seem like you want it right now but once you get it get really boring very quickly and you start wanting other things that will actually help you grown (Deeper connections with friends, relationships, money, fitness, etc.).

Like 2 years ago I would say I was exactly a PS type person, it wasn’t fun and it got boring, everything seems meaningless and you crave more but then again your almost the same age as me so I don’t know :joy:

1 Like

You make a good point, I already know chasing endless sex is a bottomless pit. It’s not fulfilling. But at the same time I kinda want to explore it for myself.

Life is the greatest teacher after all, knowledge only goes so far.

I may just run PS later down the line then :man_shrugging:t3:

You running true sell still?

You just convinced me to run Wanted, and it was very compellingđŸ€Ł

1 Like

Exactly chase quality relationships over making it a numbers game :star_struck:

1 Like