Ugh now LBFH sounds better, 15 mins till this cigar is doneā€¦

Decisions decisions

1 Like

It seems you were blooming on Primal as well

1 Like

Sex mastery

Time to heal via action

1 Like

I think Iā€™m starting to understand Dominion.

It always struck me as a mysteriously powerful module.

Summary

ā€œDominion truly affirms you as the master of your reality, allowing easy expression of your power and easier manifestation. With further profound effects on your authority and status, you will exude confidence and power wherever you go using Dominion. An integral part of any status-requiring subliminal.ā€

ā€œDominion is related slightly to Divine Will, however it affects your overall authority on all levels, especially spiritual.

I never understood the whole spiritual aspect, but now I get it. Itā€™s something you canā€™t really put into words, you just feel it and other can too. When I was at the club, I saw a lot of girls from high school there, and I always saw them as above me. Like I wasnā€™t worthy of them. But now I feel worthy, now I question if theyā€™re worthy of me. The tables have turned. At one point I saw this girl:

She quickly glanced over at me, and when I looked back she immediately broke eye contact and rolled her eyes. She seemed so pressed :joy:

I just find it comedic how things are unfolding right now.

3 Likes

At this rate, when Iā€™m back on Wantedā€¦ itā€™s game over

Step1: Primalā€¦ Step 2: Primal Seductionā€¦
Step 3: Wanted

Nice @Matalexander305 dominion makes life and itā€™s subtle realities far more malable most minds around you probably wonā€™t be able to read this.

1 Like

:wink::wink::wink:

Your new normal.

You got me blushing RV, stop it :rofl:

1 Like

Today was interesting, the world feels different. Is this whatā€™s itā€™s like to have a paradigm shift?

I got 5 hours of sleep, and despite this was in a great mood. Smiling, talking to people, my internal dialogue was super positive.I want to highlight some experiences with my custom, letā€™s start with the elephant in the room: (for me) Submodel Alpha

Since I began running my custom, all the useless daydreaming Iā€™ve done my whole life has suddenly become useful. Everytime I drift off into another world, itā€™s like Iā€™m training my mind. I imagined seducing a bunch of girls, and I kept surprising myself with all the witty shit I would come up with. I was so slick, even girls that hate my guts couldnā€™t help but love me. I actually bursted out laughing while working, I hope my co workers didnā€™t see lol but whatever.

My guess is that this module is part of Mindā€™s Eye, it gives me those kind of vibes. Very useful module

Now, arguably the BIGGER elephant in the room:

Stark
True social
Dominion
Lion IV
Invincible presence

Total VIP vibesā€¦ heads turned, eyes lit up, and most importantly curiosity was sparked. These 3 modules combined with these two cores are baaaaad. (In a good way :wink:) I feels like Iā€™m famous everywhere I go.

Now:

Ethereal presence
Entranced
Elegance

Together is LETHAL. Combined with the above: I feel like devil incarnate and Jesus at the same time. I canā€™t even put my finger on it. If tony Stark had an evil twin that was even more charming and attractive, thatā€™s what this combo makes me feel like. Very reminiscent of a Wanted and Chosen combo.

3 Likes

My bodily movements are incredibly smooth, I feel like Iā€™m walking on water all the time. Combined with Entrancedā€¦ man Iā€™m not even going to attempt to describe it. These combos are straight up unfair, Iā€™ve found the cheat codes. One day when I put these in a Wanted customā€¦ lord have mercy on my soul.

Dragons tongue
Story teller
Song of joy

Amazing combo for me, they compliment all the other modules and cores perfectly. Dragons tongue gives me Ben Shapiro vibes, story teller gives me Andrew tate vibes, song of joy ties everything together puts the icing on the cake. Song of Joy has to be one of my favourite modules. I always found myself funny, but now with sub model alphaā€¦ Iā€™m basically having private stand up shows in my head all the time. So Iā€™ll never be bored again :rofl:

As for Furious Accent and Natural Winner: Great combo. Higher risk tolerance, higher trust in myself, starting to feel like I canā€™t lose no matter what, and starting to feel like success is my destiny.

Emperors voice
Voice Master

Iā€™ve always hated my voice, never thought it was deep enough. Always felt like Iā€™m not talking loud enough, or that Iā€™m shouting, occasional stuttering, sometimes I talk way too fast and others seem put off by it etc. My voice is a big insecurity got me so hopefully these two will help with that.

4 Likes

Sex Mastery and Primal are doing something to me.

I was at the gym today, and their were so many hot chicks omlllllll. And you know what? I felt worthy of them. I felt, I could have them if I wanted too. They obviously find me attractive, Iā€™m unique, and supposedly a ā€œdomā€ nowšŸ˜‚.

Now if only I knew how to talk to girls better
Primal Seductionā€¦ show me the way :pray:t3:

Another strange occurrence: Every time Iā€™d see a hot chick at the gym I felt it more than normal, like that primal urge, that lustā€¦ it was intense. I was in the hot tub and in the span of 10 minutes, like 5 or 6 drop dead gorgeous girls walked by and I swear I almost bit my lip off. Iā€™m just sitting there, for the first time in my life thinking ā€œI could have youā€.

Its so empowering I f*cking love it

3 Likes

Sorry for all the random spam posts btw, I gotta write this all down somewhere before I forget

1 Like

Keep writing! I love it but you know this already:)

2 Likes

You know whatā€™s funny you and @GoldenTiger remind me of Andrew Tate where as Iā€™m more like Tristan Tate, physically and psychologically speaking:)

2 Likes

Love it :rofl: :fire: