Reclaiming my power - A Journal by MatAlexander305

Seems like the power aspects of these Modules have balanced Starks excessive need to overthink, and your so-called “feminine qualities” where you did not feel like the “The Man”

I’m happy it works well for you

Do you feel like Invincible Presence intimidates people? Perhaps not so much on Stark.

Same for me on Primal Seduction :sweat_smile:

What’s your listening schedule?

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve been reflecting on that quite a bit. Almost ran GLM to address the issue but seemly out of nowhere
 it was resolved.

Absolutely, with Stark it makes me feel like a dark prince. It also makes me more dark triad, very reminiscent of PCC. (That could also be Manipulus) I unconsciously began using some of the 48 laws of power since running this custom.

Also, Ethereal presence really balances out the intimidation factor. It sort of softens the edges so to speak and gives me that halo effect.

That’s in Stark, perhaps you were not executing it before.

You running the full thing?

I heard one story that @Matalexander305 was good friends with @CyberTate together then conquered the clubs of Canada with their Wanted power and lived a happy life of fun and excitement:)

1 Like

Monday: Stark Custom
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: PS, Sex Mastery
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Rest
Saturday: ASC
Sunday: Rest

1 Like

Mhmm wouldn’t Sex Mastery be worth removing and just keeping PS instead?

Pretty sure PS has parts of Sex Mastery already

Funny I heard this same story from a cat down the road.

COINCEDENCE
? I think not :wink:

1 Like

Mind’s Eye doing it’s magic what can I say;)

1 Like

15 minutes each?

Normally I would agree, but a lot of my issues with girls revolves around sex. Higher sexual confidence would greatly benefit all aspects of my life.

So I really want to focus on this.

Yessir, if I feel overloaded at all; I add an extra rest day

1 Like

You do not need to call me sir, Achilles is perfectly fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Orrrr, just add Wanted and remove those two;)

But if that stack makes you feel the best then stick with that.

The devil himself is tempting me.

Help SC

As you wish

Sir

1 Like

I will just put this journal here and let you do your decision:): The Wanted Celebrity - The MĂ©lange Of Attractiveness - #12 by CyberTate

If you join the dark side with me I can make you the king of your world so think about it😉

1 Like

3 Likes

Random thought: (Not related nor is this directed at any members of SC)

I love how everyone’s hating on Andrew Tate now that he’s world famous :rofl:. I’ve seen people who used to love this guy turn bitter and jealous of him seemingly overnight.

It’s very reminiscent of Donald Trump’s conquering of earth (Winning the presidency) Everyone loved him before, now
 everyone hates him.

Reminds me of this video: Andrew Tate On Why Liberals Hate Trump - YouTube

And please, (and I mean this) do not come into my journal looking to argue. Personally, I like Tate. I’ve seen all there is to see about him being a fraud, scam artist etc and theirs nothing you can tell me that i don’t already know. If you dislike him, cool, if you’re a die hard Top G fan boy, whatever. Me personally, I think he’s very inspiring, and I’ve learned so much from him over the last 3 years.

I’m seriously considering Wanted now. The coquette archetype combined with just being super attractive is literally me. So Wanted is perfect.

I just worry it will make me too passive in my seduction efforts. That’s kind of why I chose PS, to work on my weak spots.

I could however run both and remove Sex Mastery
They do both contain scripting for Sex :thinking:

1 Like

Wanted actually does have Seduction in it brother — you will be playfully, hot and cold, women will not know what you are thinking and it will drive them crazy. They will start to fantasise about you day and night.

3 Likes