The Wanted Executive - The High Powers Of Attractiveness

• Extreme Exercise Motivation, a module I always loved in a custom but in this one it works magically. What I mean by that is I usually have my last dose of caffeine at 2:00 PM and I work out later on and take a stim-free pre workout when I do go train. Usually I can’t get a decent workout but I might be tired in the beginning or not feel like a beast when training with stim-free pre workout but this time yesterday when I worked out not only did I hit PR after PR but I had the energy and motivation to do more! This combined with SPS: Endocrine System is an amazing combination to have amazing and really good workouts.
2 Likes

Let’s talk about Mind’s Eye, now I have be honest the first time I used this sub I didn’t like it and not for the general reasons (I didn’t get recon on it and still don’t) but more for the fact that it was too strong and I wasn’t able to control how it would work which would manifest all sorts of strange and unwanted manifestation but once I learned to control it wow it made me speechless. I will talk about a few things I was able to achieve with it:

• A lot better memory like if I imagine something I wanna remember then I remember it. Similar to the objective in it: Develop an eidetic / photographic memory with the ability to recall images at will

• I can predict situations with somewhat good accuracy. For example, predicting that I would have a 98% recovery and a 100% sleep. Similar to this objective: Predict and analyze any situation through the power of your visualization.

• Visualize something very clearly that I’m hoping to manifest on Friday but I wont’ talk much about it until I see it happen the day of.

• Manifest coincidence and situation that play in my favor and that benefit me the most.

• Physical Shifting! Seems like my physical shifting results come to me even faster while using Mind’s Eye. What I do is whenever I listen to it I visualize what I would wanted to look like and it seems slowly but consistently it’s achieving that goal. Similar to this objective: Assist with the conscious, intentional manifestation of your positively charged desired outcomes, improve your ability to do so.

• Able to understand people and see the red flags in people which allows me to know if I should be hanging out with them or I should be wary and try my best to avoid them (Respectfully and politely of course).

One thing I wanna mention is I can honestly say Mind’s Eye combined with Emperor: HOM would be the best stack to use for a day trader, an investor, etc. As you’d be able to predict favorable trades/investments and use that to your advantage to make money.

4 Likes

One last thing I forgot to mention is I seem to be able to intuitively know what actions to take to maximize the results of Stark + Wanted:

• Buying a pillow that would maximize the results of the Deep Sleep module.

• Talking to certain strangers and texting certain people that would maximize the results of Stark

• Talking to people a certain way and instilling in myself a certain behavior that would maximize Wanted results.

• Eating / having a diet, taking supplements at the right time and having a good workout routine that would maximize the physical shifting modules and Wanted results.

3 Likes

You have grown so much ever since you joined here man. I find it easier to relate to your experiences now. Before too but now way better

1 Like

Thank you man I appreciate it:)

Let’s talk about action-taking, no bs, no suggarcoating just straight up the truth.

I see way too many people run a sub, not take action and then complaint that there’s a lack of results (I use to be like this as well) but why?

Subs aren’t a magic pill, they won’t do the work for you and I say this all the time. What this custom makes me realize is life has no excuses. The worst excuse is the one about being lazy/not taking action.

I’ve heard to many excuse for xyz reason but if you really deep down think about it, are they valid reasons? For example, I know some younger members on here who run a sub like Emperor Fitness don’t workout or have a diet and say they “can’t” and when asked why they say their lazy. In this the harsh truth is the sub isn’t the issue, your environment is not the issue, the people your around aren’t the issue. You are the issue! And it might of came across as harsh but what I mean by that is only you have the choice to change your reality no one else. Want to get big? Simple have a good diet and workout. Same for getting shredded but no one is going to make you become shredded or big it has to come from within, you have to do it!

This is why people like me, @Invictus and many others are able to achieve outstanding physical shifting results. We don’t just sit at home and complaint. We do the work necessary, the action necessary to succeed in the goal we want to achieve.

In life, I learnt the hard way is that nothing great comes easy. If you want greatness and success you must work for it as if it’s the only thing you have to do and this might sound exaggerated but if you truly have a burning desire for something then it’s the only way in life to achieve it.

P.S: I wanna say that I acknowledge that I know some people genuinely can’t go to the gym or a do a certain action for a specific reason (Genetic condition, disease, injury, etc), in this post I’m not talking about those people since they really can’t. I’m talking about people who complain about being tired or having no time to do action xyz when if they really look at their schedule most of the time that’s false and they can squeeze some time in order to work on action xyz in order to succeed in a goal.

4 Likes

What I like about Stark is whenever you put in a good custom it serves it’s social aspects very well. With this custom, I’m able to schedule something fun to do every weekend so I don’t just stay at home an do nothing like. Like:

• One week go to the club, the other to the movies, the other bowling, the other korean bbq then another club and then another city and then a chalet I got invited to by a girl.
2 Likes

Thinking of doing mk since their research backing up that it can make you taller (P.S, please take my words with a grain of salt, do your research before even thinking of trying this) but not sure if I need it since Wanted and Emperor: Heigh Inducer is already doing it for me. The goal is to reach 6’2.

@BLACKICE what’s your thoughts on this?

Possible, if you’re young enough that your growth plates are still open. The increase in GH would stimulate another growth spurt, and could result in another 1-3" of height before the plates close.

If they’re already closed, I don’t believe any substance, peptide or otherwise, can make you grow taller. Your options are bone-lengthening surgery, stretching via an inversion table, or spending some time in orbit… and while both of the latter are only temporary, at least one of them is a bit more affordable than the other. :wink:

The single biggest example I can point to is there aren’t any big height changes in pro bodybuilders unless their plates are still open when they start. If GH (or anything that promotes GH secretion) could induce height post-plate closing, there would be examples of this in the form of freakishly tall bodybuilders.

However…

That doesn’t mean it’s not possible. If there is a way to upregulate osteoclast activity specifically at the gowth plates, of a degree sufficient to simulate them being open again, then maybe, just maybe, GH could force some more growth out of them. But that is speculative even by my standards…

2 Likes

Okay perfect this is exactly what I wanted to know thank you so much!

A thing I notice is whenever I ran Khan, Emperor or Ascended Mogul it wasn’t an archetype I resonated with. Deep down I know it’s not the type of person I am or want to become. I don’t want to be a super alpha, introvert, sigma male. My power comes from my charm and social skills so why fight it and try to use subs that don’t enhance those goals?

That’s why I like Stark and Wanted together because they improve my charm and my social skills sure I won’t be a super alpha but truth is I’m already an alpha in my own way so adding something very alpha focused is just going to derail me more from my goals. I don’t like being the super serious type (Khan and Emperor) but I can be serious when needed.

Also I side note to why I feel those aren’t me is because when I need to be I can be dominant so why add more to something that is already good? I’m naturally the charming, extroverted type who talks with everyone and tries to help everyone which is why I don’t resonate with Khan and Stark.

There’s one exception is Emperor: HOM but that’s not at all a super alpha sub. To me it’s Stark with a wealth focus but to each their own aha.

Also goes back to my point of why Primal Seduction doesn’t really go well with me but Wanted does.

I already have the social skills and romance skills when I know a girl likes me and I go threw the first impressions. The issue is the first impression getting that girls to be attracted to me which is why Wanted works so well because it makes sure that issue gets fixed for me.

If I really look into my past and all the types I’ve had success with girls. It wasn’t because I wasn’t able to talk to them or didn’t have enough romance skills (I always had) but my struggle was actually having the girl attracted me once that was accomplished everything went well after that.

1 Like

One last thing I wanna mention is that I feel like if parts of a certain sub are already very ingrain in you then adding that sub might make it a bit too much for some people like me. For example, when running Emperor it made me more serious, dominant, workalcholic, more motivated, focused and energic but the thing is I’ve already had those things at 99% of my ability so adding Emperor was a bit redundant for me. That’s why back when I use Emperor: HOM for wealth it worked so well because it would improve the qualities I know would make me the person I want to become (Intelligence, social skills, deeper connections, etc).

Also Facial Morphing is really doing it’s magic;) I took Glucosamine which I found out only today causes weight gain so I stopped it but I looked myself in my mirror and my face is really starting to chisel out and resemble Henry Cavil which was the goal.

2 Likes

Also PR are really kicking in. Hit 80lbs for 10 reps on Incline Dumbbell Press which is a new record for me.

1 Like

Good luck on your jouney and thank you for sharing your story.

It can be hard to heal from the past. No matter how much you change you still look in the mirror and feel like before.

I highly recommend you read the book psycho cybernetics it’s very interesting.

Other than that know that you are good enough just as you are. And whether you get rejected or liked it does not change who you are.

There will be ups and downs, recon and excitement.

You are still just you. A awesome human being that’s going on a journey of self discovery.

Can you share where you found that? I’d love to take a look at a study. I take glucosamine every day for joint pain, with the understanding that it does not have any impact on blood sugar or insulin:

I also don’t see any spikes on my CGM, however, I take the glucosamine with meals that do result in (small) spikes so I think I’ll test different dose timing for the next few days.

Glucosamine enhances body weight gain and reduces insulin response in mice fed chow diet but mitigates obesity, insulin resistance and impaired glucose tolerance in mice high-fat diet - PubMed.

Not a scientist so I will you interpret the data but I might be wrong:)

From my understanding though glucosamine could reduce insulin sensitivity which could lead to weight gain.

Based on that study:

High carb/low fat + glucosamine = weight gain
high fat/low carb + glucosamine = no weight gain

So, it depends on what you’re eating. I’m not strict keto (I tried… lol :sweat_smile:) but I’m definitely on the keto side of paleo more than the other side.

See the thing is I would say my diet is mid carb/high fat/high protein so I don’t want to take the risk of gaining weight since I’m trying to lose it lol.

Luckily your on the safe side:) I will try GABA though as apparently it’s really good for increase GH.

1 Like

GABA is good, though I use it for relaxation as part of my sleep stack. I’ve posted more here than in my own journal recently though, so I’ll update the rest of my stuff over there when I have a moment today lol.