Moderators - Please delete this thread. Thank you!

Funnily enough @Azriel the most of attention I got from girls in my home country and the most I had romance results wise was when I was running Stark + HoM back in the day. The week I went clubbing on that stack things already start happening that my friend group and I was surprised by and it continued happening.

1 Like

Still valid with ZPV2 Max.

Also goes back to our convo about why I wouldn’t run Khan again @Azriel @ouroboros . Why was old Maxi so wise lmao?

1 Like

Reading my past logs just feels like a breath of fresh hair. It’s like deja vu in a way where my old self knew who I was and what I should do before I knew it.

@ouroboros old Maxi predicted our convo about Primal haha.

1 Like

Coming back to HoM is always an amazing experience and I’m happy I’m getting back to it. A few things:

Social skills wise:
Wow, using QTKS + HoM is like next level results from what I had before. It’s like I intuitively understand people and how to make them happy and have the most success social settings wise. People appreciate and like me a lot more since starting HoM and a lot more people are messaging me first.

Challenges:
Been getting challenge by two people but I see it as a learning opportunity in some cases. In this case, it was deliver things with empathy and show proof to back up a statement or a argument which usually resolves the situation and then after that go the extra mile make sure everything is okay.

HoM has always and is doing this to the next level improving my people skills like never before. More then Wanted Black ever did which is a plus.

4 Likes

Also seem to understand tech a lot better and easier not sure if this is from HoM or something else.

1 Like
1 Like

He who touches gold becomes the gold giver himself so is the story of wealth.

1 Like

I have HoM for two goals to achieve. If they are achieved then HoM may become my main spot in my stack in the New Wealth Experience era.

2 Likes
1 Like

You may have noticed I removed GLM: The Co from my stack. Yep, it’s official. After recent events in my life, I don’t think it’s been very good for my growth which caused consequences in my personal life. Will still be using QTKS + HoM but after the recent events in my life WB and GLM: The Co will be put on pause.

2 Likes

What will you choose instead of GLM:CO?

2 Likes

For now nothing waiting for the New Wealth Experience to come out and something me and @Vinci have been discussing. If plays out then I will add something else after.

3 Likes

Something in my custom is missing the important pieces of my previous success. I’ve done research on each module and it could really be one module:

Direct Influencing Aura

Which I may take off Gloryseeker for it.

Before doing this, I need to test my experiment with QTKS + HoM if the experiment is a success then I will just keep the same stack and ignore my previous statements. Only time will tell.

Will be experimenting with my old custom:
Stark Core

Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer Core

Legacy of Spartan Core

Hegemon

Power Talk

Serum X

Lifeblood Fable

Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy

Financial Success Reality Shifter

Ygrassil

Machine: Action

Fortune’s Favourite

Void of Creation

Gorgeous Manifestor

Sexual Manifestation

Job Seeker

Productivity Unleashed

Carpe Diem Ascended

Omnidimensional

King Radiance

I have no clue why but out of the 25 customs I’ve made over 2 years. This custom worked best and I still don’t why and I need to find that out. Best career, social and physique wise results I’ve ever gotten came from this single custom. Imagine what it can do with HoM?

@Deadpool @ouroboros @Vinci @Azriel@Palpatine @pacman @Floridianninja@Brandon since you guys know me best. What month was I the most charismatic, social and overall you believed I had the most success in terms of results?

If I can find out what stack left xyz results. Then I can figure out what I need to succeed.

Edit: last one was in the wrong thread so I put it in the right one.

2 Likes

Will be giving the first ever QTKS custom + GLM: The Co + WB one last try. There’s something about this stack that was so magical and I need to find out why. I will give it one last try and the way I will see if the stack is a success is by these means:

• Career Success
  • Networking Success
  • Romance Success
  • Physique Success

Legit this was the stack that got me 2 6 figure offers one where I was complimented for my excellent communication skills being of the reasons I got the offer and the other where the person liked me so much they we’re willing to pay me more to accept the offer. The stack that got me an extra 20k via retainer for AI, networking success and much more. I have to give it another try which is what I’m doing today.

I have a good feeling that these 4 pillars will succeed within this month:

• Career Success
  • Networking Success
  • Romance Success
  • Physique Success

Even the romance one I’m confident it will, will be traveling most of the time so WB will shine like it never did before with all the social interactions I will have soon.

1 Like

If this stack is working extremely well, and from the sounds of it, the only issue is that WB can’t be totally utilized when you’re not travelling, why not just listen to WB a little bit less than the other titles?

Let’s say you ran a M/W/F stack,

M: QTKS + GLM:CO
W: WB
F: QTKS + GLM:CO

And repeat that weekly?

Stacks are going to have their ups and down, they won’t be ALL good all the time - if this stack is magic, you should still expect it to have good days and bad days, maybe just ride those days out?

2 Likes

And you’ll definitely and attract those who want to respect you. As standard with most of our titles, GLM: The Commander contains a rewritten version of Inner Circle, which will help you manifest colleagues, friends, mentors and other individuals who can support your goals (and make you look good).

Agreed will try to ride it out also GLM: The Co has IC in in it fyi :wink: I didn’t know that before.

2 Likes