Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Dude, I’ve never been with a “girly girl” I go for tomboys and hippie chick’s and I’ve never seen a lack of them. They go for me too, so it works out.

BUT you are asking yourself the right questions. Is the sub right for you? Only you will know. If you want it, you can have it, but since your a bit introverted and unsure it might take more work and time.

He’s suspended

1 Like

Whoops. Well, hope he gets better. Peace to him.

1 Like

What has he done?

1 Like

The reason is legal

Is Physicality Shifter — Sexiness totally redundant when running Wanted?

No way
WANTED’s script is VERY unique

1 Like

I would think it might alter, enhance and change the direction of Wanted’s physical shifting.

Enhance!!!of course

Did anyone using Wanted notice anything from the male enhancement?

Yes personally and also… it has been mentioned in this thread

Like permanent growth or rather increased blood flow and erection size?

1 Like

A lot but I don’t want to mention it since it’s a dirty dirty subject

@CyberTate permanent growth or just like increased blood flow and full erection size?

Both have been the case.

1 Like

I’ve noticed both, back from when I first ran it. The gains have been permanent.

1 Like

I’m eating like a grizzly bear since I started Wanted just two times 3 min… lol.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s temporarily it goes away later on and depending on your goals your hunger will increase, stabilize or decrease.

For example, I had the hunger spike in week 1 and reduce appetite in week 2 because I’m cutting.

2 Likes

I’d love to put on weight, let’s see if Wanted takes this desire and intention into consideration.

Last time it had me lose weight, lot’s of it.

On a thread for Wanted - that contains male enhancement within the script - I think it’s expected that the topic of male enhancement will come up. :slight_smile: