Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Yeah but I rather not talk about it since it’s personal :slight_smile:

im 8 cycles into wanted (non stop since december)

and i still eat like a beast, i eat more if im not mistaken and im abolustely huge in frame and bone mass, my work plays a part but i know its a manifestation of wanted.

6 Likes

How’s your dating life going so far with Wanted?

And is your goal fat loss or muscle growth?

it’s going well, im getting what i put in and what i put in is consistently improving

my goal is overall reforming of body, thickening of bones, densifying, hardening of muscle fibers, herculean strength, iron tendons and iron grip along with powerful fingers and core

basically i have a defined vision and it keeps coming true

today morning in the morning from the side i noticed my jaw is so absolutely dominating and low and forward that i look exactly like a side profile piece of art of my favorite orc warlord from warcraft, it was astonishingly similar, but i think a lot about how i want to look so i cannot be too surprised!

6 Likes

Would you say you have grown in size and mass?

What else have you noticed in regards to physical shifting?

Okok so basically what a bulk would achieve. In this case yeah goes back to my point that depending on your fitness goals Wanted will increase or decrease your hunger. Want to gain herculean strength and get bigger then it will increase your hunger because you will need a calorie surplus to achieve that goal.

In my case, I want to achieve fat loss which is Wanted is reducing my appetite because I will need to be in a calorie deficit to achieve that goal.

But then again one thing to mention, is I’m already pretty muscular and have a good amount of strength so that’s why Wanted is focusing on goals that are more important for me to achieve the attractive physique aka the Henry Cavill physique which is why it’s focusing less on muscle growth and strength and more on fat loss and having a chiseled jaw.

1 Like

OH GOD yes, in spades

my shoulder frame has gotten freakishly cartoonishly large and its what i asked for

my muscle mass is insane and i seem to have a stronger mind muscle connection but i attribute part of that to emperor fitness stage 1 and 2 over 4 cycles

2 Likes

I ate more in the last 3 days than in the last 3 weeks LOL.

What is your overall stack alongside Wanted if I may ask?

I love reading positive testimonials. This is a great friggin’ sub and I never stopped using it (& never will) since it first came out.

I’m currently using it in ZPT2 192kbps (because I was so envious of those who tested the QZP mk version said to be ‘stronger’).

People think I workout and I probably haven’t looked better… in my 40s. I don’t exercise other than my job, which is somewhat physical in nature, often involving lots of walking and moving of heavy items.

6 Likes

first 2 cycles chosen

then khan stage 1 3 cycles, khan stage 2 3 cycles and now khan stage 3 first cycle
there was mogul in there diamond EF

no more than 3 cores ofc, and 2 of those months was less than a 3 stack

the results come faster later into the program i feel or at least later u notice more astonishing physical changes

2 Likes

its truly a remarkable sub, the way it consistently makes me look better in ways i didnt even know i wanted so badly is good.

i probably will use it until people cant even exist near me without panting

7 Likes

Your journal is sooo inspiring
In the early days of WANTED, did you notice rude behavior from people? Like in a provocative manner?
Sometimes even trying to dominate you physically maybe?

1 Like

no on the contrary i began to receive more and more of a halo effect, but be careful on the program to understand that desire is the reason anyone does anything so those that dont see a use from you CAN hate u on wanted

but i realize zp is so powerful that u in general will be safe even if u feel being hated or disrespected is the end of the world, it isnt… this is how it happened for me

4 Likes

Thanks for your time
I assume you are familiar with my experience on WANTED, the recon was so intense that I had to drop it for like 3 times and deciding NEVER going back to it.
What about the invincibility feeling on the sub? And what about the cockiness, how cocky you really are(in the outside world).
And finally, how does it mesh with khan?

Do you mind sharing your ZPT2 custom :)?
I have actually looked at your profile and I assume it is this one called “Force of Nature” ZPT², am I right?

And I liked this idea to have your own stack in the profile, I think everyone should have that in a profile.

Yes, that’s the one. I haven’t seen the need to update it to 320kbps or FLAC.

I agree, putting your custom(s) &/or stack in your “profile” gives the curious an easy way to understand the potential reasons behind your current results or behavior.

“Force of Nature” ZPT² @192kbps

Summary

01 Alexander’s Play
02 Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
03 Divine Self-Image
04 Edge of Danger
05 Entranced
06 Ethereal Presence
07 Focused Arousal
08 Gorgeous Manifestor
09 Instant Seduction Tactician
10 Instant Spark
11 Khan ST3 Core
12 Long-Range Seduction
13 Love Without Attachment
14 Mosaic
15 Panther
16 Rogue
17 Sexual Manifestation
18 Temptation
19 WANTED Core
20 Yggdrasil

4 Likes

Everything you are telling about Wanted is truly great, only thing that makes me a little sad, is that if you want also to focus on your health, it is not covered with Wanted and you have to take Spartan, EF, Paragon, or custom with particular modules.
But you can not have everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

it meshes fine with everything and i dont feel an overwhelming cockiness as opposed to feeling like things happen and i dont care

1 Like