Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

I am in my 50s :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahh I see, well the reason I asked is simply because that plays a factor in who you attract for sure. I was a bit confused at first with your frustration when you said you kept attracting women in their 50s…

I have a suggestion that may be helpful and it has worked incredibly well for some of my friends in their 40s.

I’d suggest to perhaps place yourself in the shoes of a young girl who loves older men… Because I assume that’s your goal right?

Now first step is really getting crystal clear on the girl you want…
First Question is: What exactly is it that your looking for? Fun? Relationship? Marriage, Kids?

The reason thats so important because it makes you cognizant of what exactly your looking for. Because you could be looking for a wife but your intention and focus is on the casual hookup and a girl who is looking for marriage could sense that energy your putting in the world and be turned off…

Second: Demographics… Why would you not want a girl who’s 30? 40? 50? Where is she going to be? What’s her dream guy that she wants to be with? What things does she do? What’s her type…

Because here’s the thing… I love playing games where the odds are stacked on my favour… What’s that demographic that absolutely loves @TheBoxingScientist. I go to hip hop clubs and I live in a city where black people are less than 1% of the population… Chances are every girl that goes there loves black guys. It’s a club so chances are younger girls…

For you I’d suggest perhaps going to country clubs, charity events, fundraisers, yacht clubs, entrepreneurship organizations, volunteer at animal shelters, volunteer at non-profits, yoga & pilates classes…

Next: do the f****King work. Wanted works. I’ve been getting insane results on wanted before ZP on Qv2… but it’s not everything man. Theres no sub thats magically gonna turn you into Brad Pitt overnight, however it does put you in the mindset and attitude of someone who is Brad Pitt.

So If I was a hot girl whos into older men… What am I looking for?

• Good body, (nothing too crazy, just lean and some decent size)

• Style - My rule of thumb: All black everything is always clean. Don’t dress with “trends” just stick to a clean all black outfits always works, simple, easy and ALWAYS attracts girls. It says your clean, smart, mysterious and not a try hard. I’ve always gotten compliments on how I dress and I’ve been wearing all black for the last 3 years lol. Something like this: https://www.toptrendsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/All-Black-Smart-Casual-Outfits-Men.jpg

• Well off Financially/Career Wise

• Grow a beard. Keep the silver hair don’t dye it. Salt and Pepper Beards are a panty dropper for girls. Best thing you can do right now to instantly add 2 points on how attractive you are is growing a beard. If you can’t, grow a goatee. Im telling you this is an easy hack to be instantly more physically attractive.

15 Likes

Thanks for sharing some great advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great post, love it. Just curious how old are you btw :)?

2 Likes

Libertine seems to be working more effective then wanted to get younger women attracted to me version 1.

I ran two loops today and my interactions were on a different level. Girls were alot more open to joining me on a date instantly.

Will continue to run wanted twice a week for the physical shifting and use libertine before i go out hitting on girls.

6 Likes

Maybe you can try Diamond,

friday

2d

This reminds me,

Elme Sex Mastery Journal

also, Invictus mentioned that he was more social on Diamond. So it seems that sexual energy is responsible for that.

Edit: Damn I am bad with posting something from a different thread. It is in a Diamond ZP thread.

3 Likes

Thanks @Deadpool will take alook.

Good point Diamond does create sexual energy. Which might also have the libertine effect perhaps stack it with wanted.

Another thing is emperor also works well to attract young women. Its just that sometimes it gets them all fiery.

2 Likes

I mean Diamond is ZP, and it has long programming in it against Libertine’s instant result but for a limited time so I guess Diamond will be probably a better choice.

2 Likes

I’m trying to see how Diamond goes with my PS and Wanted stack.

3 Likes

I am in Prague right now my emperor custom is working well on the ladies here will report back later.

2 Likes

Happy belated birthday!

1 Like

Prague, City of Hundred Spires, beautiful city :slight_smile:

Checking in with @yoda and @Brandon

How are your headaches?

1 Like

They’ve chilled out haha. But it’s definitely mainly down to sleep for me. I slept late again today and I have a very slight one but I’m sure it’ll be gone later when I nap.

Thank you😊

No more headache for me but still tired. Hopefully it will be gone too.

im 21 my man

1 Like

Maybe sticking to libertine… thats more your forte.

I think there are subs that are more in alignment with ourselves which leads to minimal recon and faster manifestations haha

For me, WANTED has been exactly how you describe it, always puts me on flow state similar to how you described libertine has…

Khan is regarded as the ultimate Sub but for me its been absolutely horrendous and it has caused my results to always lower cause I don’t fit that archetype yenno?

Khan is the macho alpha thats just so fucking dominant… (sexual)

Wanted is the sauve status alpha thats just so charming… in his own way (attraction)

If that makes sense

5 Likes

I don’t necessarly see a change in my personnality with Wanted :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah but I noticed a change in how you interact with girls for sure. So maybe personality is always gonna be there as that’s the essence of who you are but how you behave and act has a slight shift.

I used to be very direct and straight to the point with business and work and that was exactly how I acted towards girls.

Now I still am… but with girls I just love being playful and teasing and I love just the energy exchange and interaction

14 Likes