Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Thank youšŸ˜Š

No more headache for me but still tired. Hopefully it will be gone too.

im 21 my man

1 Like

Maybe sticking to libertineā€¦ thats more your forte.

I think there are subs that are more in alignment with ourselves which leads to minimal recon and faster manifestations haha

For me, WANTED has been exactly how you describe it, always puts me on flow state similar to how you described libertine hasā€¦

Khan is regarded as the ultimate Sub but for me its been absolutely horrendous and it has caused my results to always lower cause I donā€™t fit that archetype yenno?

Khan is the macho alpha thats just so fucking dominantā€¦ (sexual)

Wanted is the sauve status alpha thats just so charmingā€¦ in his own way (attraction)

If that makes sense

5 Likes

I donā€™t necessarly see a change in my personnality with Wanted :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah but I noticed a change in how you interact with girls for sure. So maybe personality is always gonna be there as thatā€™s the essence of who you are but how you behave and act has a slight shift.

I used to be very direct and straight to the point with business and work and that was exactly how I acted towards girls.

Now I still amā€¦ but with girls I just love being playful and teasing and I love just the energy exchange and interaction

14 Likes

Day 6 of listening just completed. I am not sure if listening to Wanted for the past 2 weeks caused me to procrastinate in finishing some important tasks due to recon. But Iā€™ve completed those. still sticking to the recommendations of 1 loop every alternate day since Dec 3rd. My 5 day rest period will be on christmas week. yay.

6 Likes

Quoting here, because he posted it ā€¦ @Elsewhere

:grin:

7 Likes

Dunno if itā€™s Wanted doing, but after a loop I had to stand up and stop working on the computer for a while. I just started dancing around the room like a teenager!

5 Likes

Did you hop on one leg. Alot people i know began laughing and hopping on one leg.

2 Likes

I might have!!!
Just had so much fun

1 Like

Has anyone else experienced the hopping on one leg ? its strange i had the same after one loop of wanted.

@Lion @Alphamale @DarkPhilosopher

1 Like

Thatā€™s interesting. I havenā€™t but do you feel that you are doing it because you feel you are skipping out of happiness?

1 Like

Its hard to describe its like i wanted to hop on one leg out of joy. Perhaps a chakra was being opened in my leg.

1 Like

Definitely something heart chakra related.

Haha am laughing out of my throat chakra now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I experienced something similar from Wanted where I just wanted to stand up and dance. also while watching a movie I was laughing all the time which is totally unlike me. I think Wanted releases blockages that your true happy self comes through.

6 Likes

Oh! I had this experience last Sunday! @TheBoxingScientist take note:

I believe Fire put a heart chakra activation module in wanted. The kicking of one leg in the hair is a ritual of joy in some cultures.

@Lion i rhink the tiger dance in northern india includes a single kick.

1 Like

I love what ZP is doing. Iā€™m happy with myself, content even. My last sexual counter just opened up my eyes on how valuable I am. And that sex with me is a gift, shared with those who are worthy.

Instead of being the first to start qualifying someone, the other party straight up told me we better go out and see if sheā€™s the right person for me. Like woah, thatā€™s new. And the others just doing their best to appear more high value to me. Itā€™s like Iā€™m living a dream, anythingā€™s possible. Whatā€™s currently missing from my stack is Heartsong ZP, thereā€™s no telling how life will dramatically change when itā€™s available.

I now see why Saint mentioned that Wanted isnā€™t good for his relationship. In person, Iā€™m hot and coldā€¦ more so hot. But as soon as the other person is gone, Iā€™m more cold than hot over the phone. And Iā€™m okay with it. Leaving things as they are. Maybe that might change with Heartsong ZP, maybe not since this is what I want after all.

14 Likes

I just used PSZP, and I did not experience such thing

1 Like