Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

I wanted to know how much wanted helped to read body language?

Yep. I felt the same thing when I started Wanted ZP.

2 Likes

Try to practice two legged.

Hopp-fully in 2022, Wanted users can win the Zaouli World Championship.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:rofl: :+1:t2: :rofl:

Edit:
Personally, I can’t do a single jump while keeping my head & torso in place.

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I am also being very playful with girls… before i was even shy to start a conversation

5 Likes

Day 8 of listening completed. I am 99.9% sure I am in recon right now. I feel dead inside, but that is also likely due to my current circumstances in life where I am waiting for things to get back to me (govt officials, licensing boards etc).

5 Likes

Almost like a void or lack of Spirit and Emotion? Yes, this is in fact overexposure not even reconciliation, you have drained your Spiritual essence with the alchemical process as it requires Spirit to process, assimilate and integrate the scripts.

Spirit is the subconscious.

My opinions, of course, but do your research, meditate, go within, unlock your Mind, Soul and Body and you’ll see for yourself this is true.

2 Likes

Interesting. I swear I have only been listening to 1 loop every alternate day since Dec 3rd. I will consider 1 loop every 2 days then.

Most likely over exposure for sure.

I had to take a few days off since Monday. Started again today with Chosen and R.I.C.H and got headaches again.

I’ve felt the same as you this week. I still feel happy and positive, just super drained and fatigued.

I’ve been following the guidelines also.

Saint did say that it might require even less than the recommended guidelines and might only be two loops a week required.

3 Likes

I’ve been listening once every other 3 days. But you see, the recommendations are probably sourced from a testing group who are trusties by the company and have already run subliminal’s for long and build very profound momentum and change their lives month by month.

Start slow, perhaps one loop a week, and increase from there.

I have gone through HARSH reconciliation, and I’m telling you really harsh reconciliation and I did only a few loops a week.

Now, after two weeks I feel like a massive integration has taken place. Then again, I’m taking 7 days off now.

The integration happens on rest days. The more script is integrated the more loops you can listen to because your transmutation process from listening will have less reconciliation and therefore have more execution of the script and leave you with more energy.

When you reach a point of no energy and constant reconciliation you stonewall. This is useless as you can not change.

The subconscious changes but the external reality cannot change because you have no energy to move the physical body (no emotion); desires, passion, ambition, etc to get you to do what needs to be done – you see?

So you have to balance your ACTION, the amount of effort you invest externally in direct correlation with the amount you are listening to. This is MOMENTUM.

This is the parable of the sower.

You can only sow the amount of your seeding. You reap your rewards equal to your efforts… you can not gain anything without action and constant subliminal influence without action is energy wasted… it’s gone because it is never externalized…

When things are externalized when a seed has sprouted… it will return you with more spiritual energy it is an investment with returns.

Many people plant seeds, start a business, or thousand different business but never water it enough for it to grow abundantly and reap the rewards

Manifestation always passes through the 5 elements of the pentagram in its order respectively… there is no way around it; if you listen too much and exhaust your Spiritual element with Spirit, no life, without Water Spirit cannot be contained.

All life that has Spirit must have a body of water. You see?

That’s why A.I. is dangerous it is not connected with Spirit nor God, it uses what God created to be its own creator and create its own world. But since it has no Spirit or connection to Source it’s like a parasite that has to drain the resources of another living being or essence for it to exist.

And as a result, it can avoid divine law which we can not do unless exalted above the wheel of karma.

Sorry, if this is a lot just take a week off… and see how the reconciliation unfolds and how you start to integrate the script, and how your resources get refilled. Eat healthy, workout, breathe air, drink lots of water these will fill your elementals again.

Water is important because it is the container for Spirit, and earth or food is important because it stimulates your Fire element of digestions, without Air or breath, Fire can not ignite and stays mostly dormant, like a small fire which is constantly on the edge of dying of being exhausted.

This is alchemy. You are working with Alchemy.

My opinions, follow the recommendations or do as you please I’m not insisting anyone to do anything just sharing my personal insights.

Good luck.

13 Likes

Nice recap @Elsewhere thanks for taking the time to write this.

1 Like

Can I PM you about this? don’t want to derail the thread.

Yo @Elsewhere … your @Hermit is showing.

:rofl:

10 Likes

I read somewhere drink more water with MCT oil…i also don’t have but ordering now

1 Like

I thought that was for recon. If it helps negate the effects of over exposure, I’m willing to try.

1 Like

Indeed Hermit is back.

Great article. Thanks.

I agree with the others, this paragraph sounds very similar to something a certain someone would say and got themselves banned for it. Our recommendations isn’t based on the responses of just a few people, and please don’t make assumptions like this, because it causes discord on the forum.

The ZP testers were chosen from a blind list of applicants straight from the forum. We collected the applications, then @Fire showed them to me without the usernames to avoid any bias. We then selected on a number of factors, including those who have shown a propensity toward stonewalling and those who didn’t get a lot of results on Qv2.

Please refrain from comments like this.

19 Likes

Does Wanted ZP have any sexual mastery scripting?

Not sure but if I were to bet, I would say no. Wanted is more about getting you into the position of being able to use sexual mastery, rather than the act itself.

ok, people are non stop praising Wanted… Even myself, yesterday I had a click in my attitude!

Sooooo… What does PS have that Wanted doesn’t have? Why would someone choose primal seduction?