Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

you become a shiny trophy
And she can gossip about it to her friends

Win win
From the moment she has enough self-co fidence ofc

3 Likes

Would running this with CHOSEN be helpful combating this risk? Iā€™m not too worried since itā€™s beyond against my morals to cheat and Iā€™m mostly at home with the wife. But thought this might help either others who face that risk.

1 Like

Iā€™m now happier, maybe itā€™s because I got my drive back or that I realize how rare I amā€¦ or maybe itā€™s because I know the future holds amazing things for me since I grabbed life by the horns - whatever it is, Iā€™m grateful for it.

Thereā€™s this other woman I made up with a couple days ago, I left her hanging cause she was playing mind games and I had no time for that. Met up with her today on my way to buy boozeā€¦ mind you, she was down to spending the night with me and doing whatever I wanted but I just didnā€™t have the patience for her games. She reached out to me, we took it to WhatsApp, will see how things progress in a few days or maybe a dayšŸ™ƒshe ended up begging to come see me, telling me how much she wants to be with me.

I am wanted - thereā€™s this other woman I forgot to engage with last year, she just hearted my selfie story on Facebookā€¦ something might happen with me and her.

ā€œMy fire burning way deep insideā€

Anyway, thereā€™s this woman who reached out to me responded with enthusiasm when I called her lovešŸ˜Žand the other one who reacted to my picture ainā€™t around, Iā€™ll see if I can get em to visit me back home. As Iā€™m on my way to the store to get oranges, I passed by my neighbors sitting outside(all female, and attractive) I said hello, and they all said it back at the same timeā€¦ in a melodic tune.(Iā€™m like damn, thatā€™s so nice)

The woman that reacted on my story, she ainā€™t around but she asked about how much will it be to get to my home town, since Iā€™ll be gone when she gets back(talk about committing)ā€¦ I told her not to worry cause I wanna see if we compatible(meaning Iā€™ll handle the expenses)ā€¦ Wtf is happening with Wanted and me. Like Iā€™m down for a serious relationship but only if we both explore other females. She asked how Iā€™m gonna determine if sheā€™s the one, told her if we vibe and how she handles my crazy plansšŸ™ƒfast forward, Iā€™ll be hearing from her in a couple of days.

ZP is unbelievable. Todayā€™s weather is blazing. Got me indoorsā€¦ we both postponed seeing each other today(woman who blew me away), till tomorrow after she knocks of work. The way I handled it, I could tell this woman is into me.

Spent most of my day watching a seriesā€¦ recon but at the same time Iā€™m visualizing my game, different women in my mind. And Iā€™m accessing parts of game I forgot I know, and it was so seamless. I was kinda struggling on how to build a connection with women now since my way of doing things is different. Decided to look into my mind and it provided me with answers and got me unstuck.

The number of high caliber women interested in me has gave me a major boost in confidence.

I got so high on enthusiasm but I bottled it upā€¦ feeling like thereā€™s nothing that can stop me - I got so happyā€¦ I decided to visit my mom, which I rarely do. As Iā€™m standing next to her grave there was this huge healing that took place when I apologized for being difficult at some point in life, I didnā€™t fully understand her position. Immediately I felt light, even more happier like a child in a candy store.

My emotions felt so deeply but Iā€™m not consumed by them. And I want to express them, in a good way of course.

Right now Iā€™m ignoring a lot of women but Iā€™ll be engaging with em later on today.

11 Likes

Not sure. The WANTED archetype is that of the coquette, which is phenomenal at building attraction but not the best at maintaining long term relationships. That being said, those who are cognizant of that can make it work well. @Invictus, for example did very well with it while being in a long term relationship.

I havenā€™t been able try run it consistently because my ladyā€™s love language is acts of service and closeness. If I started playing a ā€œhot and coldā€ game, she either respond well.

12 Likes

Dunno about anyone else but on Wanted the thing that I notice the most as far as beautifying goes is my eyes. They pop and have a glow to them now, I catch my reflection in the restroom every now again and man do those eyes look good!

10 Likes

Has someone noticed sleep improvements since starting running Wanted?

2 Likes

So far I would say my sleep is less interrupted. I am currently on 10th day.

Maybee! Beeee

Yes, I now login 8 hours of sleepšŸ˜Ž

Sleep has been good. Also longer deep sleep by a good amount some nights.

Haha! I loved it

images (20)

5 Likes

Hi Saint can you deliver the high powered wanted to me please ?.

I will only use this and will.sign any required waiver.

I wish to show the world just how powerful SC products are and help take SC into the 22nd Century and beyond.

Thanks in advanceā€¦

Warm Regards As Ever

Black Adder

3 Likes

Has anyone who is running Wanted been to a job interview or in a sales situation? How did it go?

1 Like

Hey mate, I also want in! @SaintSovereign if this is feasible! Iā€™m not sure where the developpment of the physical shifting is going, but it got my hormones back running! I would be curious to try out strongee physical shifting with my new workout program!

3 Likes

When you are on Wantedā€™s carefreeness and the girl is not in your standards :

16 Likes

That was too good :heart: :joy:

4 Likes

Everybody does its own plumbery !

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to test this version too.

Iā€™m new to SC, although iā€™ve purchused several titles iā€™m only running Wanted qv2 strictly following recommendations.
Iā€™m good material for experimental subject hehe!

I am going to stick ro using wanted twice a week as i am having more fun with my emperor custom.

Will that be ok only twice a week ? for physical changes.

Damn guys,
Today marks the 7th month since the day the OH WANTED was released, and I spent 6 out of those 7 months on it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No wonder I felt more WANTED today :rofl:

12 Likes