Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

@SaintSovereign my custom has LotS in it and I don’t want it to be too taxing in tandem with WB. Is it ok if I cut back on exposure of both? The custom and WB?

Eat more bro
I didn’t experience this, but then again, I’m at 3.5k calories a day.

Also, sugary drinks, they help a lot too

5 Likes

Damn quite the surplus :muscle:

2 Likes

Olive oil to everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unhealthy af tho.

But I realized that sugar helps a lot dealing with recon and energy usage in general for the subs.
However, I like to go with more healthy sugar like honey, dates, etc.

But sometimes, you need some artificial sugar, I get it :smiley:

5 Likes

This and Khan Black…

Khan black had girls with boyfriends hitting on me, I can’t imagine the damage it would do alongside KB

It’s like Kobe and Shaq

13 Likes

Thing I’ve noticed so far with the small amount I’ve run so far is my body poses/language changing (with both sexes and in any situation). Taking a lot more relaxed poses of leaning up against things both at home and out at the shopping center. Also conversation seems more carefree, at least in person. Plus holding back or in my energy in a dynamic way when not needing to use it, and kind of vibing with my energy/mood effortlessly, in a way thats kind of difficult to describe verbally. Will be interested to see if this continues through the next couple of days; tonight will be a rest day away from the sub running my usual Paragon Ultima V2 for sleep and not much else.

3 Likes

Will Revelation of Body have even more physical shifting in it compared to legacy of the Spartan?
@SaintSovereign

Microloops. People hard headed, lol. We say it’s an intense title, start slow and everyone takes that as a queue to jump in hard and fast (pun intended). Slow it down.

11 Likes

How many minutes did you listen?

A Seductress Black would come with new copy and branding. And the reason there’s a Wanted in the first place is the fact that women get chased by default, and we waved to bring the experience to men. So, it’s safe to say that women on Seductress Black would experience being chased. We won’t be rebranding it, though.

22 Likes

Yes, you can cut exposure. Going down is always okay. Going up is the issue.

1 Like

I will listen to WB today and i thought of 5mins
But 3 mins would be better…maybe :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Will the SB geared towards women with multiple sexual partners or one very high value?
[Mod EDIT: Edited out flagged content. The rest is a genuine question.]

@SaintSovereign when you have time please check my PM I know your busy thank you for your help :pray:

1 Like

Is it ok to run khan/wanted custom with wanted black?

And god like commander and wanted black?

That’s too bad. We said earlier that we’re about that equal opportunity hoeing here. If Seductress Black is a problem, Wanted Black is one too and I’ll pull ‘em both. Except I’m not. Just going to make Seductress Black and GOOD LUCK MEN. Better get you some of that Wanted Black.

26 Likes
7 Likes

So does WANTED black have any scripting to encourage the user for not being sensitive to open relationships? I mean the whole protective jealousy thing.

And also I wanted to state the fact that women are not designed for multiple sexual partners on an evoloutionary level. Do they even WANT to with multiple men? Like the men naturally want to be with multiple women.

@achilles @BurningHeart
Are you guys teaching @SaintSovereign his own forum rules by liking @whatevermore 's post?
It’s best that those rules should not be reminded of. Since EVERY SINGLE OF USERS except @lion and some other MAYBE, used one of those words in the past month. And everyone knows what we/they are talking about.
Weird
The only thing can be done is that @RVconsultant edits some of those post to remind us of them in a stealth way(which he does). If that rule applies I guess the forum would be empty.
And no offenses are taken.

Attraction is not a choice :grin:

3 Likes