Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

Well, we didn’t really have plans. Was just going to upgrade wanted. The fun began when I made the “manifest fun consensual sexual experiences” module and testers started reporting some ridiculous experiences. At that point, the decision was made to go ALL out and just go for Wanted Black.

17 Likes

I’m thinking the reason I said I was going to avoid the forum is to try to resist to change subs when a new title is released. I need better self control

6 Likes

I have to flat out ignore threads that would make me want to switch stacks and usually only look at the ones I’m running. Like I refuse EOG thread even though it’s my favorite sub.

2 Likes

I do the same thing.

It’s hilarious if you think about it, that the hype is so real and the subs so powerful and enticing that we have to actively avoid certain threads to not get drawn into the conversations and to avoid being lured into stack switching.

For the product category, I only read the threads for the subs in my current stack. Hard rule lol

2 Likes

When recon hits you, instead of succumbing to it just:

and show it who’s the only real force here.

1 Like

That sounds very interesting!

I am building a custom for luck & easy living (w/ Free Pass, Treasure Finder, Fortune’s Favourite e.a.) but stopped short of ordering it this morning, because something was still missing.

Some serious presults right there.

2 Likes

Why is this funny as hell?:joy::joy:

1 Like

Other got free copies so why not ask

I admire patience. I kept refreshing the sales page until the second I was able purchase Wanted Black and did.

2 Likes

i was reading Ros sales page and it says :

This title was created to integrate completely with The Revelation of Mind and the upcoming Revelation of Body

So when will Rob release, this year?

1 Like

Yes. Need more feedback on titles like BDLM (I know, sounds weird but trust me), LotS and the such.

6 Likes

Hahahahaha

1 Like

I might solo test Gaming Mastery X for a cycle just to provide some feedback. But fuck it’s going to completely destroy my other progress :rofl:

1 Like

No need – we can still proceed with the data we have, but if you did want to test that’s alright also, lol. I’d just feel bad if you lose momentum.

@SaintSovereign i asked in LotS thread.but I didn’t receive answer. If I buy lots can I get access to Subclub Black because LotS in Subclub Black category

And what will Rob look like? Can you at least give a hint?

Unfortunately, that was a miscategorization. LotS is not part of SubClub Black. It’s been fixed.

3 Likes

I don’t quite have it worked out yet. It will complement the other Revelation titles, but focus on optimization of the human body in reference to improving spirituality and the unfolding process.

6 Likes

Title like RoM? is it part of it Subclub Black?

sub black heading was removed on lots product page but it still appears on here… last product.

https://www.subliminalclub.com/product-category/subclub-black/