Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

If you can have a harem of women why can’t women do the same thing with guys or other women?

3 Likes

I think nothing will happen because the script should not interfere with your free will

Your stance probably will not change

1 Like

I don’t really care about all this talk about evolutionary desire and stuff. I’m just releasing a product. If they want it, they’ll buy it. If they don’t want it, they won’t buy it. If they buy it, I assume they want it.

21 Likes

I think you already know what I mean and this thread is not optimal for continuing this discussion.

Do you personally see ala demand for this product on the market.
And I mean it genuinly for the sake of learning.

This man is really disturbed that he’s going to end up in a woman’s SB fueled harem. :rofl:

27 Likes

There are women who just want more suitors. Not all women get the same treatment. And perhaps like Wanted did not work as planned for all men, the same will go with Seductress for women. Hence black versions.

2 Likes

Of course I am disturbed​:rofl::rofl:
You are making the ground neutral🤣
Imagine seeing some forum members naked in the harem of some other members and wondering which one of us men would she want tonight🤣

Wanted Black will attract the type of women we want, so that could include level of promiscuity if applicable.

3 Likes

Not really, the majority of the store is focused on men.

4 Likes

ALL women want that attention :joy:
Like us men :joy:
But they really want it more naturally.
That is why they friendzone, it’s just kinda putting guys there for boosting their ego.

1 Like

Again, best sub club thread EVER

2 Likes

Can you please answer the question regarding the combination of Wanted Black and GLM: The commander?

Many people asked this question without answer yet.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Post deleted by author

2 Likes

a0xJKJR

11 Likes

Let’s see.

Super dense powerful program A + Super dense powerful healing program B = Enjoy your recon. Good results after. But enjoy your recon.

16 Likes

That happened really fast.

2 Likes

Take a deep breath and relax everyone.

2 Likes

18 Likes

@Floridianninja @Alphamale now we can all laugh at this meme and call it a day :slight_smile:

7 Likes