Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

I don’t think they would include “multiple partners” scripting into seductress…

2 Likes

Yeah… that’s a fair point. I wasn’t thinking about the endless parade of sex partners… which is scripted in Wanted Black.

I’m sure there are women who might want that though.

I have debated buying this for some women I care about…

Nobody has believed me outside of y’all that subs work though. I guess the differences are so subtle and gradual and natural they don’t see the changes. They believe I’m out of debt- just not how it came to be.

I believe strongly in gratitude. And I thank God all the time outwardly… even though I know God is within. I just do it.

2 Likes

Well…

9 Likes

I’m 100% biased here, but I don’t think building multiple relationship is most woman’s dream in general., altough I’m sure some of them want to.

From what I remember in my few female friend group, most of them wanted committed relationship but were dating casually in the meantime waiting for something to pops up as relevant for that.

I feel it’s more of a male reproductive strategy to mate with a lot of different mate and let them be.

Probably not of my business, but why is that and what changed for you to say “I used to think I wanted…” now you want something else?

2 Likes

Very funny. And I am an equal opportunity type of guy. Good for them.

Of course, just because you’re presented with an opportunity, does not mean you’ll act on it. I have turned down multiple such opportunities, in my case as a man. And “I have a taste for the bachelor life,” as James Bond once said.

If this is the case, I wonder what would be better for women who don’t want that… maybe just Seductress. Just like there are some men who do not want a string of lovers… Wanted may be more to their liking.

1 Like

(5char)

1 Like

thats very interesting! I did have a feeling I might be wrong on that one. Subclub is known to be very open. I look forward to seeing what seductress black brings no matter what it will be.

3 Likes

perhaps this could bring more girls into the community as the female seducers : )

I see why a girl would run it to “get that one man she dreamed of getting for so long” or just general desire of “being wanted”

3 Likes

There are women who are not used to getting all the attention. They might enjoy it for a while… why not? It could be they are a little geeky, they don’t dress to highlight their best features or whatever like too much or too little makeup etc. I know women like this.

2 Likes

They released what they want it’s not an issue for me. I believe in free will and I’ve even said earlier I’d be open to try new things.

Whatever happens happens, @Furkan from what I know about subclub is that free will is their priority so even if you run a title like Seductress and Wanted, it won’t force you to do things. Subliminals do not control you and you control them.

Seductress black might be an opportunity for my girl to grow even more into her sexuality and I’m not going to prevent her from doing that if she’s interested. All I know is that for now, she’s not interested in opening up the relationship. Will it change? Maybe, who knows? But it it change, it comes from her, not the subliminal forcing her to do things.

3 Likes

Well said. Subliminals open up options but its up to you to do the deciding.

6 Likes

Maybe Khan Black could be good choice for this

1 Like

I think Seductress has its perks still. Femininity, beauty, charms. It has very specific taste.

4 Likes

Seductress Dark is most definitely going to attempt to attract as many qualified suitors as humanly possible, just like Wanted Black.

I’m saying, though — you don’t have to fuck ‘em just because they’re available. Enjoy some dinners, get pampered.

Sounds like we’re starting to see the same existential dread that occurs anytime we release a product like this for women.

29 Likes

This kinda makes me wonder

Why are there concerns about things like this:

Like, I’m pretty sure if any guy here gave his partner Seductress Black, he shouldn’t have to worry.
Why?
If you’ve been running the subs from here, especially things like Khan, Emperor, Wanted Black, and even PS, then you would already be at a point where you’re too valuable and attractive to “dump” for another guy.

24 Likes

I think the same as you @Invictus well said.

1 Like

You heard the name here people. No more Seductress “Black” please. New users will get confused thinking it is another product so please use the Seductress Dark name from now on.

My guess is that it will have more aura based scripting just like Wanted Black.

Hope this settles the rumors and the pushback.

I understand men who have a conservative background having some issue with this due to some biological and societal programming for what they want in their women. But I say that it is better to create your own reality bubble with the subliminals here and attract who you want rather than worry about what other people want.

Live and let live.

21 Likes

if this is what happens to my girls,I will most likely feel happy and anticipated …cuz,I am really curious who they will choose ?me or the other guys…I am ok with either way……for me,it is more about the experiences itself than the results…man,I just am curious what uniqueness Seductress Dark could bring out from the user…and eager to meet one…… :wink:

5 Likes

Is ascension chamber something that will get updated? Ever since I started ruining this title with my stack, my life has been wild.

2 Likes

Perhaps Saint is answering you but, I can’t confirm for sure when it will be, I just know that they’ve said that eventually, all titles will be updated.

:slight_smile:

Just adding a bit of fuel to ze hype.

2 Likes