Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Seductress like any other sub can be guided. If she is happy in that relationship, it wont be a problem. She will be more charming and feminine and even though it might make people like her more, I wouldnt say its a bad thing. She can make use of it in life to get promotions etc etc. Doesnt mean she will cross lines. If he wants, he can also give her heartsong alongside seductress. Its a fire combo and Im sure he will be more than happy with her results with time.

4 Likes

I would ask for her whole body, just her hand is not enough :slight_smile:

10 Likes

maybe it might be a problem with the new one ,I don’t know if this applies to seductress but for a few days ago in the primal seduction thread saint said:

(last paragraph)
–but its just my speculation, I don’t know how the seducrtress dark (and probably upgraded og seductress) will be? i said this bcs of nse

I just wonder. :thought_balloon:

when

1 Like

I forget the title of it, but I asked a question about Seductress for my girlfriend a year or two back - now, ex - and this same topic was debated quite thoroughly there.

Remember that popular song about the guy who asks his girl’s dad for her hand in marriage and he says no? Then the guy says he’s gonna marry her anyway?

I pictured that song with the twist you mentioned and damn but that’s funny.

:rofl:

1 Like

I personally didn’t have temptation for other men during seductress but ai certainly could have been more charming even if it wasn’t my intent every time. Perhaps this is a good support ticket question on whether it could be a problem.

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s like you said @IRON it’s not because you run seductress that you cheat just like it’s not because you run wanted in a relationship that you gonna run around.

It’s up to you to choose.

3 Likes

We need the new Heartsong man

image

8 Likes

It sounds like he would be very very happy if Seductress Black had that scripting :wink:

Maybe before this time next week…

Seductress Dark
Heartsong
:books:

4 Likes

My thinking also is : ā€œIf she leaves me because of Seductress after all those talks we have about our future, family and emotions and shit… It means it wasn’t meant to be!ā€

Khan manifested that girl in my life and then Wanted Black when we had our break. She manifested herself back with a very curious coincidence :wink:

6 Likes

I haven’t seen anyone mention it but, imagine when Ascension Chamber gets updated.

New Manifestation Experience?

:hot_face:

8 Likes

Sister, I truly commend you for your bravery.

But, I would NOT DARE call saint old man mcgucket… :rofl:

1 Like

So she’s gonna listen to seductress or seductress dark?

1 Like

Saint understands it’s just a joke I know he wouldn’t get cranky about it. He has for more important things to do in his life.

3 Likes

Love your response.

1 Like

Hahahahahah imagine he is though, I’d still respect him cuz he makes good subs

He did mention having a kratos cut so the side hair is out of question

1 Like

I said this for new seductress series with new technologies like NSE, but it’s just speculation of mine. And also I asked to Saint:

So maybe it can be stacked with Heartsong, but how it will synergizes with seductress idk.(my statement is for new HS and Seductress line)

1 Like

She alredy did a cycle of Seductress. This time it might very well be seductress dark.