Was @SubClub_DAVE ever able to contact @Fire and @SaintSovereign ? Sort of has me concerned
Legends say SaintSovereign is still inventing new names to call Dave after his relentless worry about this soon to be HypeDaddy moment!
Also, my guess would be on a completion of the seduction era. I donāt remember that post being completed⦠Daredevil, Seductress, Seductress Dark, Khan, Wanted⦠What else!
Hello bros
What sub should I use to keep negative people away?
LBFH and Will To Power come to mind. Will To Power will put control of the outcome in your hands. @Moon
Cheers bro Iāll add that too side
So other than Seductress Black and an upgrade to Heartsong, is there going to be any update as to when Limitless will have NLE added?
simple he is that man
It may not completely keep them away, but it brings stuff to your attention fairly quickly when in the presence of toxic or negative people.
I felt empowered to remove shitty people from my life. Maybe my other subs contributed to that though.
How stoked are you for Seductress Dark? 
I canāt wait to see it in action!!
I was doing pretty good waiting for it but decided to resume listening to Stark and Seductress. I have left the third slot open though. 
Iām super stoked to read the sales page.
Yup. Not purchasing it but am still going to read the sales pages. For research purposes of course.
Been giggling at this for about ten minutes, playing it over and over.
Imma go on a limb, and guess that Inner Circle is being updated.
Iām not sure where this guy gets off biting the titular HypeDaddyās style, tbh
Yeah, my girl will be running it blindly as she told me to just choose a sub for her 

Iāve told her about seductress getting updated to something stronger and she was like ok do it I donāt care!
Thatās wifey material right there 

What if it has something about being open to polyamory?
You sure itās a good idea to give your gf seductress black? 
Was thinking about Ascension, Genesis: Mogul and Ascended Mogul.
The same way NEW Primal, Sex & Seduction and Primal Seduction have become unique bangers (pun intended), canāt wait for the same to happen for NEW Ascension and Ascended Mogul.
Imma read the description first 
I mean, conscious guidance is very strong with subclub, Iād be surprised if she suddently did a 180 degree with that. As of now Iām the one who would be pushing for some opening up of sexual relationship, especially when I run Khan.
With my wierd ass relationship with woman as I grew up I have fantasy related to domination of multiple woman ingrained in me since very young⦠So I would maybe be open to opening stuff up, but it must stay strictly physical as I donāt believe raising a family while having multiple love interest is good. Things could get complicated with time management and expectation from other partnersā¦
I plan to ask her dad for her hand in may or june this year 
