Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

sent by mistake they say :smiley:, of course

I am thinking of stacking Emperor with WB.

What do you think of that? :slight_smile:

@SaintSovereign Suppose you want to start a relationship with one of the girls you attracted on WB. How would you transition out of it without losing the attraction? I’d like to reserve this exit option if the right one comes along.

1 Like

I think you’d fire up Heartsong once you find her. Stack it in and gradually remove WB.

1 Like

Or switch to the o.g. wanted?

1 Like

Man I remember when testing out Wanted OGZP in late 2021, how it got me on occasion to go into Goodwill and almost zero in on some pretty stylish shirts to add to my wardrobe.

I’m eager to see how that plays out with WB.

2 Likes

I’m glad that’s not happening with me, but that’s probably because I reached a level where I look good in anything, especially when off :smirk::call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

funny thing is no matter what shirt I get (which I like), at least ONE of the women I know are like “I like the other one better”.

I just say “You go buy it and wear it then”.

4 Likes

Where are the WB journals?

Run WB and start one!
I’ve been posting in this thread on and off all day.

1 Like

Mine is in the forum Black but I’m sharing each entry on this thread, here.
On the other hand, I won’t be sharing sex related results as I’m married and I’m not going to take the risk of hurting my wife by having extramarital sex. :blush:

Sorry, guys :rofl:

3 Likes

So you will have sexual adventures but just won’t “share” them? :sweat_smile: Jk

does wanted OG and/or Wanted Black have scripting to enhance pheromone ?

3 Likes

A little too intense for my liking, friend. My third slot has been occupied with a Chosen+LBFH+S&S custom that I feel is the best custom I’ve ever made, and my future QTKS sub so I will be holding onto that.

3 Likes

Did my first loop on Monday

Yesterday and today I am totally tired.
Only walking is heavy
Could not fast for 2 days
I am very hungry
My system is on the least unit of energy

I had that on Wanted but only for 3-4 hours but this is to much.

Is that normal that his takes so long?
How much scripting is in WB?

1 Like

Imagine if you have had QTKS wanted black. You would be out the whole week :slight_smile:

1 Like

What the Duck

I never gona build a custom with that title

:joy::duck::joy:

1 Like

Seriously it’s a shitty situation

I want to colapse sleep the whole day since yesterday

Anyway it’s a wonderful title I made so much progress in 2 days

it’s unbelievable

1 Like

Does Seductress have the same “being chased” theme as Wanted?

A while back I discussed subs in general and SC with two female friends, both liked Seductress conceptually a lot, but found the copy of Wanted as counterpart a lot more striking.

I guess, as the name is the most tangible part of a sub and the first associations are at one basic level defining, WANTED is effortless, orders the rest world around you and nails the concept in one unmistakable, powerful word, while Seductress decribes more what you are going do, partly raising expectations and feels thematically narrower.

Maybe (re)branding as WANTED ♀ BLACK would be an option?

Quintessential realization of the discussion was that
women want to be wanted too.

1 Like

Thanks very much to the person who did this favor to me. I would love him to PM me.
He is indeed awesome.
It will be a very good blend with my new custom which has arrived today.

2 Likes