Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

I will listen to WB today and i thought of 5mins
But 3 mins would be better…maybe :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Will the SB geared towards women with multiple sexual partners or one very high value?
[Mod EDIT: Edited out flagged content. The rest is a genuine question.]

@SaintSovereign when you have time please check my PM I know your busy thank you for your help :pray:

1 Like

Is it ok to run khan/wanted custom with wanted black?

And god like commander and wanted black?

That’s too bad. We said earlier that we’re about that equal opportunity hoeing here. If Seductress Black is a problem, Wanted Black is one too and I’ll pull ‘em both. Except I’m not. Just going to make Seductress Black and GOOD LUCK MEN. Better get you some of that Wanted Black.

26 Likes
7 Likes

So does WANTED black have any scripting to encourage the user for not being sensitive to open relationships? I mean the whole protective jealousy thing.

And also I wanted to state the fact that women are not designed for multiple sexual partners on an evoloutionary level. Do they even WANT to with multiple men? Like the men naturally want to be with multiple women.

@achilles @matt
Are you guys teaching @SaintSovereign his own forum rules by liking @whatevermore 's post?
It’s best that those rules should not be reminded of. Since EVERY SINGLE OF USERS except @lion and some other MAYBE, used one of those words in the past month. And everyone knows what we/they are talking about.
Weird
The only thing can be done is that @RVconsultant edits some of those post to remind us of them in a stealth way(which he does). If that rule applies I guess the forum would be empty.
And no offenses are taken.

Attraction is not a choice :grin:

3 Likes

If you can have a harem of women why can’t women do the same thing with guys or other women?

3 Likes

I think nothing will happen because the script should not interfere with your free will

Your stance probably will not change

1 Like

I don’t really care about all this talk about evolutionary desire and stuff. I’m just releasing a product. If they want it, they’ll buy it. If they don’t want it, they won’t buy it. If they buy it, I assume they want it.

21 Likes

I think you already know what I mean and this thread is not optimal for continuing this discussion.

Do you personally see ala demand for this product on the market.
And I mean it genuinly for the sake of learning.

This man is really disturbed that he’s going to end up in a woman’s SB fueled harem. :rofl:

27 Likes

There are women who just want more suitors. Not all women get the same treatment. And perhaps like Wanted did not work as planned for all men, the same will go with Seductress for women. Hence black versions.

2 Likes

Of course I am disturbed​:rofl::rofl:
You are making the ground neutral🤣
Imagine seeing some forum members naked in the harem of some other members and wondering which one of us men would she want tonight🤣

Wanted Black will attract the type of women we want, so that could include level of promiscuity if applicable.

3 Likes

Not really, the majority of the store is focused on men.

4 Likes

ALL women want that attention :joy:
Like us men :joy:
But they really want it more naturally.
That is why they friendzone, it’s just kinda putting guys there for boosting their ego.

1 Like

Again, best sub club thread EVER

2 Likes