Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

i mean how can it be better than LoS(pure physical shifting sub?) for gainin muscles. i wonder this

I do not know, it is just how it is.

1 Like

But the reason maybe is not even in a sub, maybe my supplement stack is better, or training is different and better for my needs, there are so many variables that I can not 100% tell that my statement WB > LOS is absolutely true. It is my perception so far but I can also be very wrong.

Maybe it is perspective?

If I understand both copies correctly LotS helps to sculpt what is universally accepted to be the “perfect”, symmetric body, while WB helps to shift it into the form you really want it to be. Sooo, maybe LotS gave you godlike calves and you just don’t care much for them?

It is definitely not, I am gaining more muscle than before but I gotta say I did rapidly change my workout plan and my supplemental stack became somewhat better. So maybe there is that reason.

4 Likes

NFTW Drop #1: Wanted Black – Now Updated with the New Subliminal Experience (Romance, Wealth, Status).

The new version is labeled “Wanted Black Nov. 2023” and the filename matches. As usual, this is a free upgrade for those who have already purchased Wanted Black. Please wait while the update script runs. It may be an hour or so before your download is available.

Please do NOT post screenshots!

33 Likes

@SaintSovereign Will you be able to qtks updgrade once more of these core come out

Like on the zp customs

Qtks still miles apart from zp

Here we go :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nice, soon ill have all the ingredients to rebuild my customs

1 Like

Yes, I just need Khan and I will rebuild my main custom.

1 Like

Me2 and primal and genesis if it gets an update too

1 Like

Running it now

Curious to the NRE and NSE in this and how it will improve the experience.

1 Like

The product description says:

“UPDATE: Now featuring the New Subliminal Experience (Romance and Wealth)!”

@SaintSovereign :point_up:

Where’s the status? :grin:

1 Like

With the updates today…are the updates reflected in the cores in the Q store as well?

If so, my WB/BDLM custom is screaming for a rebuild!

In that sleepy land where my mind is, lol. Will add it to the description later.

3 Likes

@AnswerGroup New Wealth Experience in WB??? I never knew wealth was even touched on in this title… How does the wealth scripting in this stack up to what is in New Emperor?

Note: I know Saint is asleep for now, but hopefully he’ll see this and answer in the AM.

2 Likes

I second this, because wealth is not mentioned in the copy of WB.

1 Like

Can someone explain the New Status experience please? I’m assuming this will be something in Stark too?

1 Like

If I had to guess it’s the along similar lines as the other ones. Situations that present themselves in your life causing a positive feedback loop to reinforce status. More opportunities to confirm the very status changes you’re attempting to build.

5 Likes

That would make sense i suppose. Ramping up your experiences like levelling up in a video game type thing