Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Running it now

Curious to the NRE and NSE in this and how it will improve the experience.

1 Like

The product description says:

ā€œUPDATE: Now featuring the New Subliminal Experience (Romance and Wealth)!ā€

@SaintSovereign :point_up:

Whereā€™s the status? :grin:

1 Like

With the updates todayā€¦are the updates reflected in the cores in the Q store as well?

If so, my WB/BDLM custom is screaming for a rebuild!

In that sleepy land where my mind is, lol. Will add it to the description later.

3 Likes

@AnswerGroup New Wealth Experience in WB??? I never knew wealth was even touched on in this titleā€¦ How does the wealth scripting in this stack up to what is in New Emperor?

Note: I know Saint is asleep for now, but hopefully heā€™ll see this and answer in the AM.

2 Likes

I second this, because wealth is not mentioned in the copy of WB.

1 Like

Can someone explain the New Status experience please? Iā€™m assuming this will be something in Stark too?

1 Like

If I had to guess itā€™s the along similar lines as the other ones. Situations that present themselves in your life causing a positive feedback loop to reinforce status. More opportunities to confirm the very status changes youā€™re attempting to build.

5 Likes

That would make sense i suppose. Ramping up your experiences like levelling up in a video game type thing

He mentioned in another thread that wealth scripting is in almost all (status or romance) titles (other than like healing and spiritual IIRC).

Canā€™t be a Wanted man if youā€™re broke :wink:

9 Likes

Iā€™m guessing the NSE will be standard in most now which means everyone experiences the same type of boosts in their lives

Obviously titles will dictate the quality of those experiences, wealth titles lead to more wealth etc and so on

Ran a 3 min, atleast for now I feel manageable recon. I start facing problems after 2-3 days of exposure anyway so letā€™s see

1 Like

I vaguely recall something like that, but I think it was before WB launch.

I mean, WB is their longest written script yet, so I can believe it has wealth scripting too, but I wonder if it got dropped to make room for all the rest they put in it.

How is it manifesting?

Itā€™s an entirely different tech to my taste so it may vary.

Wealth also ? i thought WB was only for dating ? why now the wealth addition ?

Oh no I felt similar recon again, feeling of loneliness. Noone loves me, noone wants to be with me, I donā€™t deserve any girl, I am not good enough etc.

Itā€™s like a heartbreak :broken_heart:

2 Likes

I know the feeling from it all too well

Stay strong and weather it best you can. Anti-recon stuff out and do something to uplift yourself for the time being. Warm bath/shower etc

Same exact feeling I had yesterday lol

Go outside and meditate more on those feelings tbh

I feel like recon is a chance to observe your deep feelings and thoughts that were suppressed, now your consciously acknowledging it so thats progress

Literally. Go out and meditate on those feelings. Dive deep into it. Let it encompass your entire being. Cry. And then it will be let go. And then you have a breakthrough.

6 Likes

I really donā€™t understand when it will get better with this sub. I sometimes feel that things that I had a breakthrough in come back again to haunt me.

And about taking action, itā€™s really hard man. When you are full of such heartbreak, you are just unable to take action.

2 Likes

Then its clearing that up in your subconsciousā€¦

Meaning the sub is working, just give it time.

Sometimes we have deep rooted insecurities, the subs are bringing it up to the surface.

Tbh Recon for me just means a ton of growth, it means that my subconscious is working and processing the script properly.

It shows you whats missing for you to execute on that script, @ouroboros I think you initially had a ton of Recon on HoM initially and then u were fine after running EoG healing for awhile am I right?

Now you literally embody the entire script pretty much.

So thats why I chose WB over Khan. WB is causing me intense recon lolol. While Khan is hella familiar and more up to my natural personality and approach to dating. Sometimes you gotta lean into that recon. Feel it. Process it.

Being the one whos being chased is a foreign concept for me, Ive always been the one to initiate and progress things. Being the guy girls cry over is alien to me, I canā€™t even imagine it tbh.

4 Likes