Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

When you say dissolve will it eventually dissolve and the dreams will fade ?

Nothing happened it was actually probably the worst night out Iā€™ve been to. Just was 0 for like 6 lmaoo

1 Like

Did someone try this combo?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign everyone, how soon can we start to see results from listening to just WB thought Iā€™m stacking it with khan stage 1?

what are the early signs going to be in terms of getting HQ sexual partners?
also how will WB to picking up girls online on social media?

and listening it for 5minutes.

Exactly 26 days and three or eight hours.

4 Likes

Yeah and I met the recon god lol Iā€™m better for it though but I havenā€™t gone near that since.

2 Likes

Damn I think I am the only one who doesnā€™t vibe at all with S&S stacked with WB. I dont know why. Yet, I donā€™t feel reconciliation in the same way as with previous tech, so there is that.
I like the Daredevil-esque side of WB, I feel free-er, it unleashes my shadow. I feel like stacking it with S&S makes me more introspective or quiet. I may try for another loop then reconsider.

Iā€™m counting till 11/11
& hopefully before 11pm that night haha

But Iā€™m guessing Stark will be first
(Great for many WB stackers here)
and Iā€™m running Khanā€¦

1 Like

SSX is trying to bring out and help you refine your natural seduction style. WBā€™s aura and scripting is exactly as described ā€“ adventurous, mysterious, charming, etc. It could be that youā€™re just enjoying a side of you that you havenā€™t experienced as much (WB).

7 Likes

Hello Saint, how sexual (in terms of Libertine / creating lust in women etc.) is the aura in WB actually?

I am asking because in the WB sales copy on the product page at the very top it says ā€œThis program generates an extremely potent sexual auraā€¦ā€, but then this is the only time this is mentioned and that the aura being actually sexual is never mentioned again in the whole copy and also not under the ā€œObjectivesā€ sections.

Because of this uncertainty, I always thought I need either Libertine or Khan 4 in my stack in order to add the primal sexual aspect into the WB aura.

I would be grateful if you could clarify on this question please. Thank you in advance.

7 Likes

What do you think about this combination? Is it too much contradictory?
WB + Gloryseeker

1 Like

Never used Gloryseeker. But I can see how its drive for attention could could negate the mystery and ā€œsay less than necessaryā€ aspect WB seems to share with PCC (my opinion only)

I am now curious to see how WB+Gloryseeker+PCC would play out.

2 Likes

Invictus used thoseā€¦ both are in my current custom also. But I have Khan in there soā€¦

I guess everything is in order and no injuries, right?

1 Like

I wanted to reek of success too- not just sex. Few people recommended them together. I donā€™t remember exactly.

1 Like

Yeah, sex is overrated. The Spike of dopamine is bigger over time on success than on sex.

1 Like

No need. WB is stacked with this kinda stuff. Adding it will intensify the popularity, though.

6 Likes

I thought Wanted Blackā€™s aura was that of mystery, which in itself is sexy, but not actually an aura of lust as in Libertine or physicality as in RONWā€¦

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lust element, just not as much as Libertine, since the Libertine aura is nothing BUT lust. WB has a lot of other aspects being projected.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign being really active today on the forum. Is that a sign weā€™re getting a time counter today or tomorrow for NFTW :eyes:

2 Likes