Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

I’ve shown it before. A few years back

1 Like

Years

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away…

3 Likes

Best thread ever
Thanks for making this Subclub

3 Likes

The vast majority of my kid’s teachers are younger than me.

2 Likes

This thread @Melody

2 Likes

Good insight!

IMG_5050

Miss Pasternak

3 Likes

More or less what I’m concerned about right there. Probably aught to be careful with his classmates’ moms too.

1 Like

Exponential Attraction spanning through all directions :sunny:

Been running WB at different durations. Last night, I had a vivid dream in which I was having a playful, light-hearted moment with somebody I am acquainted with in real life. The dream involved some running around in the rain, teasing and it was basically a sense of happiness being together with the other person.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Does anyone notice work productivity and productivity being higher on WB?

And social skills being way better then OG wanted?

5 Likes

That’s correct. I’ve seen more people reporting that like @Invictus

I’m experiencing that myself.

1 Like

Very impressed since I didn’t have that on OG Wanted. To be honest this doesn’t feel like Wanted more like a improved version of True Sell or Chosen.

1 Like

It’s way potent than the aforementioned subs in that regard… for now, since all the titles are going to get upgraded to v3 in the future. (WB is in ZPv2 MAX, of course).

SC took care of topical healing (not general healing but related to the goals of the program) and fixing/improving the essential links (soft skills). On top of that, there’s some component taping into our “energetic body” and generates a powerful aura.

4 Likes

Didn’t know that thank you for informing me!

Seems I should of come on the WB train sooner but better now then later.

1 Like

Is Wanted Black the only ZPv2 Max title?

Godlike Masculinity: The Commander was released near to the same time…

Earlier, these were called Intensified:

Gaming Mastery X3
Legacy of the Spartan
The Revelation of Mind
The Revelation of Spirit

2 Likes

I think Saint mentioned most STKS titles are using ZPV2 MAX correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

I looked everywhere

Here, Saint is speaking about Wanted Black before it was released, as if it is different. And Wanted Black is the last and latest release.