Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

but if Invictus is also using RoM, then which baseline would you be referring to :smirk:?

4 Likes

Ok I mean, could we have after listening to ROM the same flow factor as Invictus who is sick, exhausted from working out, and did not sleep for two days :slight_smile: , at least?

2 Likes

Smoke some weed and contemplate
Itā€™ll open you to possibilities

I know one will be a killer with HOM and stark going to try this one in the new year :slight_smile:

@Invictus Do you think your ability to have more than four cores in a custom was possible before the ROM or only after?

1 Like

But why use me as a scale?

Weā€™re all meant to be great in our own ways.
You could copy my entire life, but wonā€™t feel fulfilled simply because all you would be doing is not living up to the greatness you were blessed with, and trying to overshadow it with the idea of ā€œInvictusā€™ flow factorā€.

Invictus isnā€™t me, Invictus is an idea, a state of being, the most unconquerable out there, the one who stays on top no matter what, and thereā€™s an Invictus in all of us, all you gotta do is just tune in, and flow :wink:

My first custom with 6 cores came as a realization of my potential with RoM.

6 Likes

Imagine stacking ROM and EB for 4 consecutive cycles.

No, Iā€™m not crazy YOUā€™RE CRAZY! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Because I want to. And for example, if I compare something to a measure like Kilogram, it does not mean that my thinking is all around this measurement. I am just using it as a reference value.
But if this is a problem I can use something else.

1 Like

Imagine Athanaxos imagining stacking ROM and EB for 4 consecutive cycles.
Just crazy :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Itā€™s not a problem for myself personally, but Iā€™m afraid it might become a self-imposed limit in regards to what might be the most optimal thing for you.

Iā€™ve talked about a concept before, which i referred to as ā€œNatural Flowā€, and this concept of mine refers to individual flow of a user based on how much they expose to themselves to specific titles, even in a stack.

Your highest flow factor might be hidden away in the duration you listen to, not in pushing boundaries with newer/other titles.

7 Likes

Is not a ROM designed for a revelation of our possibilities and such? So in that case any of our false beliefs either regarding your flow factor or anything else can be easily dismissed by ROM, so we are safe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wanted to post this since yesterday, but got to dig even deeper with RoM today, reaching a new ā€œconclusionā€.

3 Likes

Hahaā€¦ haaā€¦ if you donā€™t hear from me after March next yearā€¦ odds are I didnā€™t make it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never ran renaissance man or sage yet. From my experiences on RoM, I feel like a renaissance man and a sage all put into one. Like RoM is the mind of a sage and renaissance man. Bringing me new information and guiding me to create more. Creativity is boosted and having fun creating through my imagination.

3 Likes

Too many things happening to type this twice. My latest journal entry covers make ROM effects.

4 Likes

You want flow. Go outside and find a water stream. Listen to it, watch it, feel it flow. Be like water. Move your body in a pleasurable sensual way. Water is a great spiritual teacher and healer. Imagine water flowing like a waterfall in your minds eye. Let the flow take you. Surrender to the stream of life. If you let go of all control you surrender to the grace of flow. Ease, flow, joy, glory.

7 Likes

Thanks for the advice but here is a freezing temperature outside. Like below O celsius.

1 Like

What I see is that it gave you more knowledge instead of making you better at the practises?

What I am personally looking for is this:

• Become way better at meditation and be in meditative state for longer periods of time
  • Have a steady yoga practise where I atleast practise yoga for 5 times a week
  • Reveal hidden knowledge about myself and the Universe. Be guided towards spiritual mastery.

What would you recommend?

Thank you for the in-depts answer btw :wink:

1 Like

@Malkuth I just hope it is not pushing us toward a Xi Ji Ping ideology :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

sorry sorry it was not funny !