Stark Fit x Emperor: Black

Day 22:

What a difference 48 hours without subs makes. I’m feeling refreshed overall. The recon has passed. I will continue to enjoy the processing and bloom.

1 Like

Day 23:

Washed out, but never washed up.

This bloom has been the most notable in terms of effects that are enhanced on a break.

• While I’m not executing on everything, I’m definitely improving.
  • Stark is bringing additional recognition at work.
  • Stark plus EmpB brings a lot of attention from strangers. I don’t add any meaning to it other than the sub is working.
  • Dynasty is helping with parenting. It’s hard to explain other than to say that my patience has expanded and my heart has been opened differently.
  • I’m mapping out my future. Years ago I used to do this regularly. My wife and I spoke our house into existence 5 years prior to buying it. We knew where we wanted to live and aligned our lives to that reality.
  • I’ve been at a comfortable cruising altitude with no set destination. Now I’m planning my destination so I can align with that reality. In 12 years, I’ll be half a century in age. Where do I want to be by then? What do I want to have in place for definite events that will be happening by then? College tuition? Older parents? Etc. These things will happen whether I’m here or not. So I want to have enough insurance and other systems of income to support these things.
  • EmpB & Blue Skies are enhancing my spiritual connection to the world and my supreme gratitude for life. I’m rereading many ancient books with a new understanding of the wisdom within.
  • I haven’t coded as much as I would like to over the past week, but I’m still progressing. I have to put a structure in so that I set aside some time a few days a week to study, practice, and build my 1st idea.
  • I’m rereading some classics from Brian Tracy. He has so many nuggets of gold packed into his books and audio programs.
2 Likes

Day 24:

Chrysalis

Emperor Black + Emperor Fitness Stage 4 + Physicality Shifter: Sexiness

The strength results and physical transformation of this combination are impressive.

Some context…

A month ago, I fell while working. I caught my fall with my hands, but the force of the fall caused two injuries. I definitely caused some trauma to a tendon running through my elbow. It has prevented me from doing pain free pressing movements since.

I’ve been doing crossovers for my chest and side arm raises for my shoulders, all with resistance bands. Even with the injury and changes, I’m still seeing muscular growth.

The mastery component of Emperor Fitness is definitely kicking in, I’m discovering little tweaks to the exercises I do to target specific muscles better. Today I added rotating my shoulders down to fully extend my bent over rows and hit my rear delts and upper back with my lats. I could feel the difference instantly.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror recently and I could see the outline of my abs coming through. I still have a layer of fat over them, but it was a bit surprising because I don’t target my abs, I just engage them with my compound movements.

The scale has been fluctuating between 188 and 193, which is what it is for now. I’m definitely packing on more muscle. If by March, I haven’t broken below 185, I’ll begin to reduce my daily calories by 100 calories (increasing the deficit weekly) with the goal of losing 10lbs over 3 months.

Summer bodies are built in the winter.

I’m strongly considering a dry January to start the year off clearheaded.

This is only after 1 cycle. Friday starts cycle 2.
I’m going to hold off on adding Renaissance Man to my stack. As much as I would enjoy it. My gut is telling me that finishing the year with my current stack is the wise and prudent thing to do.

Stark + Emperor: Black = my perfect social stack

I find that I have the perfect blend of edge + charisma. I’m the man who can talk to anyone but doesn’t want to talk to everyone.

Most people leave me alone, but some people (tourist) feel comfortable asking for directions when I’m out in the big city.

Women stare a lot. It’s fine because I’m not looking for them and so it means nothing. And this is likely the reason they stare more often. Lol. I’m adding that for the guys interested in those effects. I’m happy having my wife attack me a little more often.

1 Like

Day 25: Last day of washout

Today was the 1st day since my injury that I was able to do pain-free chest, overhead, and tricep presses. I used lighter bands and didn’t push the chest & tricep presses to failure.

My tendon is still sensitive to certain movements but I’m happy to be on the mend and able to do my standard exercises.

I’m still going to mix-in the substituted exercises on one workout a week to hit different parts of the muscles.

Separately, by the end of the year I will receive my vibration plate to use along with my X3. Studies have shown that regular use of linear vibration plates at 30hz strengthens bones and muscles and increases the natural release of human growth hormone for physical repair.

For the curious, I’ll link a video about it and the one I choose from Amazon.

Video explaining benefits of vibration platforms and X3

The vibration plate I chose after tons of careful research, because I was not willing to spend $1000-1400 on the X3 version.

Last day of my washout and I’m excited for the next cycle. A part of me wishes there was a listening pattern that didn’t require a washout period, but I’m also not willing to get very experimental with my listening schedule right now.

I’ve considered listening on Monday & Thursday only, allowing 2-3 days to process before the next listen. Maybe after my next cycle I’ll revisit experimenting.

The Spiritual Nature of Emperor: Black

I find infinite wisdom in simple statements from ancient books, and I am filled with gratitude for all that exist in my life.

From the Sayings of Muhammad:

1. The most excellent Jihād (Holy war) is that for the conquest of self.

I do not claim any religion, but my life experience has shown me there is some Universal Force vibrating throughout the Universe. And it can be connected with for deeper experiences and understanding.

I once heard Wayne Dyer explain it this way: Imagine God were the ocean and you scooped up some water in a cup. The cup of water is you. What is in the ocean is inside of you.

What Emperor: Black has tapped into is the realization that as an expression of the Divine, my actions and therefore the results I have do not reflect this Divinity within. I can do better. It’s time to level up and reflect what I know is within.

Day 31: Mini update

After careful reflection, I’ve added True Sell and Revelation of Mind to my stack.

Why?

I’m going to start selling some products online and I want to approach that tasks with the best mindset and increase my online selling abilities.

Also I think Revelation of Mind will increase my mastery of coding and programming, especially the mathematics part of it.

So my stack looks like this (all ZP v2):

• Day A: Stark Emperor Fitness 4 Custom & Emperor: Black
  • Day B: True Sell & Revelation of Mind

When I have played my B stack, I’ve noticed that people are nicer and I’m naturally more persuasive.

How do I know that it’s not a placebo effect? I was able to interact with an inspector and have him happily not give an a violation for non-compliance on a project I’m supervising. I didn’t try to be persuasive. We had a conversation, I was forthright with answers to his questions, and that was it. No $5k+ violation.

1 Like

Day 33:

ROMing on the floor laughing

The web copy is correct. Words can hardly explain what is going on here.

The Opening surah from the Quran resonates more deeply with me now than ever before:

In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful. Praise be to God, Lord of the worlds, the Compassionate, the Merciful, Master of the Day of Judgment. Thee we worship and from Thee we seek help. Guide us upon the straight path, the path of those whom Thou hast blessed, not of those who incur wrath, nor of those who are astray.

The mind is a microcosm of the Universe at large. To reveal its secrets are to reveal the secrets of the Universe.

Day 33: part b

I forgot to mention, I received the lineal vibration plate and did my first X3 workout on it this morning.

Game changer!

I could barely do more than 15 reps on most of the exercises. I was definitely sweating more, which is a bonus. I normally don’t sweat much during my X3 workouts, but today it was consistent.

The only downside is that I cannot use earbuds while using it because the vibration in my ear with the earbuds is loud and distorts the audio. Without the earbuds, the machine is very quiet. I’ll try some headphones soon and see if that solves the issue.

I am like Michelangelo carving David out of the marble. With every workout I get closer to the physical masterpiece hidden within.

Overall, with the X3, I’m getting better workouts in 90-100 minutes a week at home than 1 hour a day in the gym.

With the addition of EF4 in my custom, my mastery of movements is easier, my mind muscle connection is increasing, and my healing is faster (Serum X helps too).

Day 36:

Blooming all weekend

I took the weekend off and enjoyed the bloom. I like a MWF listening schedule, because I don’t like keeping track of listening days on the even weeks. This keeps it consistent and easy to track.

I’m considering a Mon & Thur listening schedule for this stack. This would give both Day’s stacks 2-3 days to bloom.

So let’s talk about this weekend…

One of my most productive weekends in a long time.

Worked OT. Date night. Cleaned up my yard (leaves). Cleaned my work boots. Laundry. Patched a damaged area on a wall.

I was able to take care of so many things around my home that needed my attention.

I was driven to knock out as many things as possible.

And it was effortless.

I also bought a new web domain for an idea.

EF4

The vibration plate X3 workouts are the best ever for me. Tough, short, and effective. I’m still getting the hang of it because it is so much tougher than the X3 alone.

ROM x EmpB

While working in the yard, I spent an hour listening to the book of Psalms. The wisdom was amazing and I got new revelations from scriptures I have heard so many times.

Psalms 23:1-4

“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”

I have often heard this at funerals due to the line about walking through the valley of death, but in listening to it yesterday I heard something new.

“He maketh me to lie down in green pastures”

To me this brought up funeral imagery. It came as a divine understanding that we were born to die. Even stars die. So many dream of living forever, but that would be contrary to the will of Nature. To die is to recycle your bodily energy back into this universe. To nourish the soil so that plants can grow and be eaten by animals that are later eaten by other animals.

I am at peace with this reality. One day I will no longer be here. I do not want to die anytime soon, for I want to support my children and hopefully live long enough to play with my grandchildren and maybe even great-grandchildren.

I am simultaneously patient and in a rush. There’s so much I want to have in place and accomplish, not so much for me. I have all that I could need.

My life is less and less about me and more and more about what I can do for others.

Lastly, I realize so much of my activities in the past have been around trying to find a shortcut to the success I wanted. But mathematics dictates that the shortest path to any point is a straight line. So many times I have fallen off the shortest path thinking there was a shorter one. This is foolishness.

The obstacle truly is the way. And that has inspired my own prayer.

“Thank you God for the challenges. For they are truly blessings in disguise. To overcome them is to unfold the next step in this great journey. To fail them is the opportunity to learn for the next time. In your infinite wisdom you designed it so, and I am grateful for it.”

3 Likes

Day 39:

I’m getting stuff done.

I’m noticing less friction towards what needs to be done. It’s not gone completely, but way less.

Day 40:

Uncovering Secret Knowledge

And now I’m studying the Emerald Tablet of Thoth and the Corpus Hermetica. :thinking:

ROM is a wild ride.

1 Like

Day 44:

Emperor Fitness 4 x Serum X

This weekend I broke below 185 lbs. Today 180.6 lbs. I was giving myself until March to break below 185. I’m ahead of schedule.

My ultimate goal is 175-180 at 10-15% body fat. Right now I can see that at 175 I by wouldn’t be sub 15%, unless I’m simultaneously building muscle while burning fat.

2 Likes

Day 52:

Almost time for a break

At the end of this week it’ll be time to take at least 5 days off. And right now I’m very reflective on my goals, ambitions, and paths forward.

My physical goal remains the same: weigh 175lbs at 15% body fat in the best physical condition of my life.

My financial goal remains the same, start an online business and scale it to $100k/month in revenue.

I have goals for my life, my family, and my house.

The question becomes what stack will best assist in the achievement of my goals?

• Stark Fit Custom - for coding, business building, and health & fitness
  • Emperor Black - for discipline and getting shit done
  • Revelation of Mind - for cognitive improvement and unfolding of the way
  • Open slot - options include:
  1. Renaissance Man for coding improvement and overall creative enhancement.
  2. Medici the Golden Khan zp2 - although I no longer have a desire to bring the world to it’s knees, the idea of Stark/HOM/EOG4/Khan4 in one cycle sounds like a badass conscious capitalist in the making.
  3. Lineal Mandate - while I have Dynasty in my Stark Fit Custom, I would add this for more focus on my family.

Alternative option would consist of a Monday & Thursday listening schedule with Stark Fit / Emperor Black on one day and Revelation of Mind / Renaissance Man one week and Lineal Mandate the next week.

Lastly, I may build a while new custom with HOM and RM as the foundation.

These are all ideas for the way ahead. There are no right answers just results that come from choices made. I’ve given up being right and have replaced it with seeking the greatest expression of the Divine within.

1 Like

How does stark and emperor black mesh for you?

1 Like

Very well.

In my experience, the two balance each other very well. You can be focused and not social when you want to be and you can be the life of the party when you want to be.

See the last section of this post:

1 Like

Day 57:

From Rumination to Action

Today is day 3 of my processing break. Time to discuss some results from this cycle as it nears its conclusion.

Fitness:

• I’m regularly waking up below 185lbs. Less than 10lbs to my current goal weight.
  • My abs are beginning to show more and more.
  • There’s a YT channel called Squat University that gives great tips on form. This has been an invaluable resource for improving the effectiveness of my workouts.
  • I got a lineal vibration plate after a year of thinking about it and researching options. I use it with my X3 Bar and kettlebell, and my wife and mom-in-law have started using it for 10 minutes a day(a few times a week and loving it and the results). So this one decision is improving the health of all the adults in my household.

Lifestyle

• Nine days into my Dry January and I’m enjoying the clarity of mind. I’m also a few days into a break from marijuana.

Family

• 3 family vacations are planned for the year, plus a weekend getaway with just my wife. I’m nearing 40yo and this is the 1st time in my life that I have so many vacays booked.
  • My marriage continues to get better and better.
  • I have been listening to what many would call “red pill” content for years. I’m not some angry misogynist, quite the opposite, but the more that I listen now the more it makes me appreciate my relationship. It’s so drama free (not completely, let’s call it 98%).

Spirituality

• 20 years ago, I was very spiritual. 10 years ago I was significantly less spiritual than any point in my adult life. Now I’m at my most spiritual.
  • I see the “magic” of the Universe in all things. I feel connected to it all, even the low vibrations of cruelty and inequality in the world. I understand them, I don’t know how to change them, but I just keep bringing the light inside to the world, adding one more candle in the darkness that blinds so many.

The Way Forward

After much thought my next cycle will be:

• Stark Fit Custom / RoM
  • Emperor Black / Medici

Family, fitness, and business are my top priorities. And to me this stack best compliments that focus.

3 Likes

Day 60:

Cycle 3 of Stark Fit Custom Begins

During my washout period, I listened to this podcast episode and now I’m reading Dr. NGT’s latest book.

Given that the book takes a scientific approach to looking at the world and personally held beliefs, I’m considering this a manifestation of ROM.

I’m only one chapter in and it’s pretty interesting and enlightening. Overall, I highly recommend the podcast episode just to get a sense of how NGT breaks down questions and data.

Monk mode my arse :joy:

Maybe it’s the influence of Stark overwhelming the influence of Emperor Black.

One thing I’ve noticed over the last 2 weeks is that instead of increasingly cutting myself off socially, more people are reaching out and setting up social engagements with me or my wife and I. I’ve added at least one additional calendar event with friends for each of the next 3 months.

Separately, last month, my wife booked multiple date nights with me starting NYE.

I’m not complaining. I find it a bit funny that after starting a monk mode subliminal I now have even more social engagements.

2 Likes

Day 67:

Fade to Black

One thing has become clear for me, this will be my last cycle of Emperor Black for now.

Have I reaped all the benefits of this amazing subliminal? No, but I’m going to drop to 3 subs for my next cycle, keeping ROM, Stark Fit, and HOM.

I’m getting plenty of productivity from Stark Fit and HOM. I’m getting plenty of spiritual and personal awakenings from ROM.

So I will keep Emperor Black as something to cycle in every now and then.

Awakenings

ROM continues to amaze me. This dry January and break from marijuana as revealed mental and physical weaknesses that I am overcoming.

At times my job can be extremely stressful and I have relied on those substances to take the edge off. (Could you spend a month, risking multiple thousands of dollars in personal fines, to ensure that 20+ workers continue to earn money heading in to the holiday season?)

There have been times in the last week when I have desired to smoke or eat an edible. ROM has given me the space to see that automatic response, analyze it, and choose differently.

ROM reveals that we are much like the cosmos. Just when I think I’m at my edge, by choosing to move forward with clarity, I discover there is no edge and I can continue going forward.

I find it harder to listen to the music of my youth and what it has transformed into. I prefer old soul music, 80s R&B, and Afro beats to much of the violent drug infused music of Rap. There’s so much negativity waiting to invade my thoughts, but I choose positivity and love.

I recently ordered The Study Quran for myself. It is the translation that most speaks to my soul. The more I study Islam, Muhammad, Sufisim, and the Quran the more my heart opens to it’s wisdom.

The greatest jihad is to battle your own soul, to fight the evil within yourself (internal Jihad) - Prophet Muhammad said (PBUH)

Is this not what we are attempting here? Aren’t we using subliminals to overcome the part of ourselves that is in the way of what we want to be, do, and have?

5 Likes

Have you read any Sufi poets? Their writings are very beautiful and I think you will enjoy reading them. Among them, Rumi and Ibn 'Arabi are two great authors I think would be great for you to look into.

1 Like

Thank you. I have collections from each. They are truly beautiful expressions of Love and The Divine.

1 Like

Release the Beast

I have narrowed my focus.

If you live long enough in business you’ll hear about a guy D#N P#N#, who has a seven step method to build generational wealth in 4-12 years.

I’ve lived long enough to have heard about him twice. The 1st time I listened for his brash business acumen. Now I listen and I understand what I did not all those years ago.

And I think to myself, “Why didn’t I get started years ago?” Whatever my excuse it boils down to fear of failure and lack of belief in my own skills.

I have less of both. More like more of the opposite of both.

It’s been fun. My path is calling. I’ve got shit to do and less time than I had yesterday to do it.

You will not here from me for a while if ever again.

1. Subliminals are only tools. In order to find the right tool to solve your problem, you first have to know what problem you want to solve.

2. Be kind and pay it forward. The Forum is a place to share our experiences and learn from each other. You have a chance to create your world starting here.

3 Likes