Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

@Malkuth Could you tldr your journey on DR and what it removed ,cleansed ,transformed ?
Does it also manifest extra tools or people you will need for healing?

lmaoo

1 Like

Bring some ice with you inside and watch it melt :wink:

1 Like

This is a subtle question.

Because knowledge is funny.

It can be immediately applicable. As when a teacher or coach corrects your form. This knowledge-based adjustment leads to an immediate improvement in practical effectiveness.

It can be applicable in the mid-term. As when a better understanding of developmental principles enables you to set up a better training program for the next 2-5 months. This can streamline your growth process, though you won’t see the effects until 6 months from now.

It can be applicable in the long-term. As when, for example, you gain a clearer understanding of how your practices relate, in the bigger picture, to practices that you may not even be considering yet. This can help you to plan and direct your growth over time.

And then some knowledge seems to not be very applicable at all. It’s just interesting. :rofl:

My favorite knowledge is experiential. And I’ve found that this is definitely getting enhanced by Sage Immortal as well.

For example, for the previous 2 to 3 weeks, I found myself spontaneously doing a kind of kinesthetic/somatic/vestibular movement practice with my eyes closed. I found it helpful. That was an intuitive practice. I didn’t get it directly from any of the teachers, but it was still inspired by connections that they helped me to make.

Sage Immortal helps with both experiential knowledge and informational knowledge. Not just one.

My path is similar to yours but not identical.

The truth is the way I practice is exactly like what is described in Revelation of Mind/Revelation of Spirit.

I don’t want to become “better” at anything. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with practicing to become better. But it’s just not where my heart is.

This is just me personally. I don’t think my way is best for everyone. I didn’t even choose my way. It’s just my soul. And your soul is yours. And it’s perfect.

Anyway, for me: I practice as a way of aligning to the What Is.

And that’s it.

Better. Worse. Meh.

A person could practice to an amazing degree and then unfortunately get injured in an accident. And then what? Should they feel terrible and give up practice because they’re not a master anymore?

I say no way.

The beauty, for me, lies in what we we orient towards.

The way I put it is like this:

Every plant tries to grow towards the Sun. But if they were to actually reach the Sun, what do you think would happen?

It’s in the ‘reaching towards’ that I find what I seek. The opening.

Okay. Anyway.

Back to the point:

What you’re describing is The Alchemist. It’ll give you that direct boost and support to your spiritual practices.

For becoming better at meditation: The Single Point, Metamorphosis, The Alchemist and others
For being steady and committed to Yoga: The Alchemist, Avatar, Metamorphosis, Foundation and others
For revealing hidden knowledge about yourself and the Universe and being guided towards spiritual mastery: The Alchemist, Sage Immortal, Revelation of Mind, Revelation of Spirit, The Flow, The Wonder, Spiritual Freedom, and then so many of those modules from the Alexandria module pack. Haven’t memorized those yet.

Although I’m not strictly goal oriented, but I do relate to your goals. My own custom has a similar focus.

Anyway, you’ll find an excellent way that may or may not look anything like mine. When you do, I look forward to learning from you.

:muscle:t6:

10 Likes

is this already published? :thinking:

tldr: still have way more to go with DR.

also tldr; it knocked me out and did mysterious things under the surface as I stood to the side and looked on cluelessly.

it works on everything @Akephalos. At least in my understanding of it.

love, sex, self-esteem, spirituality, job.

it removes blockages throughout your entire system.

I started getting better manifestations at work.

Suddenly people were contacting me for cooperative opportunities that were interesting to me.

I literally got called upon to sit on the committee of a woman who was trying to study and explore the internal shifts that happen when a person goes through a spiritual transformation process. As part of my work.

Unusual, to say the least.

I also suddenly got put in charge of a department. And various tasks in which I wasn’t interested just got cancelled or transferred to someone else.

I would have been amazed if I hadn’t felt so freaking zoned out.

:joy:

9 Likes

It is not.

1 Like

I’m already missing my dragon :cry: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

That’s amazing definitely running and sticking to it for a whole year, by the way does it also help with manifesting/ finding niche healers that might help for your exact conditions( health care where i live is pretty bad and not much of use) kinda like the mmorpg version of finding a random hobbit house deep in forest with some imba elixirs :smiley:

1 Like

So RoM would good for coders or those learning to code?

1 Like

Yes it would James

2 Likes

So I made a post earlier in this thread about how RoM made me rethink my stack. Well that led to RoM, EB, and Stark.

Now I wanna explain something that I have noticed with RoM and Stark. It correlates to the unfolding process and how it also helps other subs to unfold.
So with Stark in the past I have ran it for the social game, and intelligence aspects but I didn’t necessarily want the fame. Mainly cause I was so focused on my own growth and I just didn’t have the time to be “famous” especially with school. Even when I tried the experimental I tried to consciously control that aspect and like it says in the sales page, to not run Stark if you don’t want attention.

After my 1st loop of RoM and deciding if I wanted to run Stark or Emperor. I asked myself, “Why do I always resist the fame aspect of Stark?” After deep introspection, I finally admitted to myself that I am not necessarily an introvert or an extrovert, but I am something in between (can’t think of the name) and that while I do like my alone time and solitude, I actually really really really like attention.

Now here is where the real result is, since I finally admitted that to myself, I am also no longer lying to myself. Since then I have had more conscious control over the fame aspect. When I want to focus on tasks/goals and less on social I can dial it back, when I want more social I can dial it up! Also:

• Understand that Stark is the best for me and for my career as a massage therapist

• Productivity and intelligence is on fire

• More emotion in my social game, as in I don’t sound like a monotone robot.

• Extreme positivity (also be from EB, and ROM)

All this from RoM helping me understand myself more.

I think this is what @RVconsultant means about RoM helping with stuck points.

14/10 would run this sub again.

16 Likes

Thank you agian for the well rounded reply :pray:

I will, thanks for the advice on the Alchemist. Been thinking about it, but after reading the sales page of Sage it gave me the feeling that the Alchemist is spiritual groundwork. Because they say you need 1 year of spiritual practice or have been doing the Alchemist before you should start. Looking at your story, Maybe I misinterpreted the sales page.

Something is also keeping me away from the multi-stages. It’s such a commitment haha

But again thanks for all the information and the time you take to reply. I really appreciate that :relaxed:

1 Like

I suspect that it might do so for you; since you’re consciously manifesting that result.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign What’s the difference between deep work and flow?

1 Like

Yes. It’s even mentioned in the sales page:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The first thing I see is that 3 of your 4 are healing based: EOG 1, QL1, DR 1

So I would wonder, are you seeing results, and if so, how are you measuring them?

Let’s suppose you are noticing changes congruent with the objectives in all 4 you are listening to.

What I would do is listen to RoM once per week.

If you are not seeing any changes, which ones are you not noticing any changes?

5 Likes

Ambivert

1 Like

Haha :joy: after making my post I forgot to google it, so thank you

1 Like