Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Sex & Seduction X -- Now Available (Free Upgrade)

I’m thinking of leaving Wanted after a year of listening and swapping it with WB… :thinking:

WB has NSE? Also being it a multi-stager would it be to intense to do Genesis+WB+SSX?

yeah,the new one is upgraded to ZPV2 Max ,which contains NSE scripts…the result it is a lot more noticeable and personal…it just feels like the scripts is tailored for my own unique problems….I personally do not have any problems running them all …I dont have those heavy recon or headache,or overload….it could be I take longer washout…each cycle ,I washout at least 6 days or above…that could be the reason for better integration…I will say …just to be safe ,ease up on it…progressively increase the exposure……if you dont have too much internal blocks …you might not experience any recon/emotional turmoil…so,it depends…

2 Likes

So KB has the new NSE :thinking:

where can I find a list of all titles that contain NSE?

I was using the list in the NFTW thread for reference but I don’t even see SSX either, which I’m sure contains NSE…

1 Like

KB doesn’t have it…

SSX was the first one incorporated the New Romance Experience scripting …it is written in the sale page…and NSE is how they brand it

I don’t remember there is a thread list all of it……but if you have one title that contains the NSE scripts in the stack…the whole stack will be supercharged by those scripts ….so ,having WB or /and SSX in your stack is enough …

I don’t have WB… I have Wanted that I said is one I was considering replacing

Anyway, I get your point :wink:

1 Like

This is the official NFTW list.
As you’ve mentioned yourself SSX isn’t there. That’s because it was the first, or at least one of the first drops with NSE. 2 weeks before NFTW season even started.

I believe, besides SSX and perhaps one more title I might have forgotten, all NSE titles are listed here.

And sadly KB didn’t get the NSE treatment yet. But I’m hoping as well that it’s gonna drop soon, because I wanna start the new year with 8 cycles of KB NSE-

2 Likes

NRICH is the other one :+1:

3 Likes

Stacking it now with Genesis and new LBFH… but in my relationship I’m feeling insecure, unworthy, unattractive… I feel my relationship is slowly dismantling.

The thing is, apparently this is all in my mind, she feel (her words) fulfilled and satisfied. I feel that due to my present emotinal life I can’t provide security, peace, relaxation. I really don’t understand why this is happening.

1 Like

Someone having results with this?

Yep everything is in your mind my friend. All suffering is just mind minding and you putting meaning on it.

You probably do better with normal lovebomb as they said it’s better to create self love.

And it does not matter why it’s happening, Rather ask yourself what is subconcious payoff for holding on to this belief.

2 Likes

I don’t. But I notice that’s what is coming up again and again… And me letting it go.

I’m just questioning why it happens if the sub should be an unfolding, and I keep letting it go (basically be notice the awarness into which these thoughts arise by themselves)

Are you fulfilled and satisfied yourself?

Why are you feeling insecure, unworthy and unattractive?

Maybe it’s unfolding you towards your desired destination, and it can’t take you there unless you overcome some challenges

1 Like

Do not ask why questions on negative statements.

Rather ask what make you feel insecure and unattractive.

Why cement reality so much

1 Like

Your thoughts all of it are just old patterns, Old neural pathways that need to be let go of, And then replaced with something more constructive for you.

1 Like

I’m fine. There is still margin for improvement obviously.

As far as I understand they are shadows from the past, when I was a kid. My father didn’t give me compliments, confirmations, reassurances. Always asking to do better, that I wasn’t trying hard enough. Then when I was 10 I divorced my mother and left home. my father didn’t give me compliments, confirmations, reassurances. Always asking to do better, that I wasn’t trying hard enough. Then when I was 10 I divorced my mother and left home. He passed away 6 years ago.

Now I see these kind of thoughs, expecially in relationships. Even with people who compliment me etc… it’s really difficult to be accepted, and then to trust them.

This is why I started metta based meditations again

1 Like

And why are you worthy and attractive?

2 Likes

When I feel like that my mind goes like “Universe is creating me, human minds are a product of universe, human judgments (subproduct of minds) are extremely limited compared to universe” :rofl:

2 Likes

The reason I asked you that was to have you see how why questions work.

Why to a positive thing reinforces the reality you do want. Why on a negative question reinforce the reality you don’t want.

So ask yourself good questions .

3 Likes

Ok now I get what you meant

1 Like

This answer pertains to your ownself, or the relationship?

Oof, that’s a tough one. You got childhood difficulties from both parents, nothing minor at it.

Good news is that it’s nothing unique; countless of men went through what you did, perhaps uniquely expressed from their environments, but similar at its core. Countless of these men are living successfuly and fulfilled lives dictates by their own terms. Countless others are in the opposite. You’re here and you’re doing your work, so it’s the anchor that’s going to drown you among the latter men.

Now that he has passed, do you feel like your chance to get that proverbial pat-on-the-back from him, is also gone with it? As if that child part that grew up without words of encouragement, would be stuck from growth, because it was only him that could validate that part of you?