Main Disc. Thread - BDLM ZP (Updated Nov 2023)! Q Core Now Available!

Do not put her into the hospital :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You sneaky bastard!!! :joy:

2 Likes

It helps with ‘big dick energy’ I get more respect on this
And woman definitely comment on how big I am. Choking on it, hard to swallow, feel huge, didn’t know you were so big/so thick, feel me in ‘their throat’ when were having sex. ETC.

14 Likes

If you were going to make a wild ballpark attempt to quantify your results from BDLM Core, what would you say they’ve been? and was that with terminus, terminus squared or the third level?

Well, it’s not the only core in the custom, and if anything, I’m pretty well known to have extreme customs that push the limits of what can be handled, so asking me to quantify the results is gonna be difficult cause I don’t even bother to pay much attention to such details (plus I don’t have the insecurity that keeps me overly-attached to the size of my dick :joy:).

Standard ZPv2 custom.

1 Like

Drop #3:

So… yeah.

Go get the new BDLM with the NDE. And yes, that’s exactly what it means. :wink: We’re going to remain a bit quiet on how this one works. Because, if it works as intended – game changer. Note: This isn’t “experimental,” and it works very similarly as the rest of the New Subliminal Experience.

The new version is labeled “BDLM Nov. 2023” and the filename matches. As usual, this is a free upgrade for those who have already purchased BDLM. Please wait while the update script runs. It may be an hour or so before your download is available. Please do not post screenshots!

NFTW is not over. See you soon. :wink:

13 Likes

Oh snap!

Omg! I’ll get to update both customs soon

1 Like

Can’t wait. Ditching customs for two of the cores in my customs: WB + Bdlm.
Never noticed anything on bdlm… nothing to lose.

1 Like

Without going into how it works, could you explain what the expected results as a result of the “New Subliminal Experience” scripting being added to this file? Do you have any test-user feedback you could share? I guess I’m wondering, what’s the difference in efficacy of the old-versus-new experience?

1 Like

Hey I just got this sub today and I see it just got upgraded I’m very lucky! I ran 2 loops of it and had a self love session right after, my D felt energetically much bigger, I also find it already longer when flaccid, I hope it doesnt grow too fast and that I can somewhat guide the growth with my imagination because I wish for more girth gain than length! So far it feels great, even my voice is slightly deeper and I feel more relaxed down there.

From SubClub I’ve only ran KBC st1 for three weeks so far and tried LoveBombFH a couple times, this one hits real nice and feels amazing, I’m going on my first 5 day break and will keep going with KBst1 and BDLM and will pop back here once I see physical changes. With the way it’s affecting me after 2 loops I can already tell the growth results are guaranteed!

4 Likes

That’s awesome you are getting good results. I believe the scripting says it is supposed to grow according to your will/imagination so if you just will girth, you ought to be fine – in theory and your results already sound pretty promising compared to my own testing. So great job! Welcome to the forums @Golden.Heart.Light

1 Like

Did a micro loop yesterday morning. I didn’t experience much until later in the day and my flaccid was longer and felt a bit heavier.

Uber and Uber Jr are both happy with the result

3 Likes

is the q store BDLM updated as well? i just ordered a custom yesterday and it had the BDLM core in it

@AnswerGroup

2 Likes

Is the ‘New Subliminal Experience’ an upgrade from ZPv2 or is it still a ZP?

Does the recommended ZP listening schedule still apply?

Its ZP2 Max and yes listen recommendations are the same

2 Likes

It’s still in between v2max and v3 which is expected not before end of next year.

1 Like

If I’m running through two heavy subs in a stack next year (Khan and Khan Black), can I run BDLM once a week and expect to benefit still?

I don’t want to run it as a major title as I need most of my processing power for my main stack. But I do have an annoying bend and ED issues, and seeing some improvement directly in this area would be a huge confidence boost and synergise with my main sub goals of sexual confidence.

I’ll be performing male enhancement exercises and stamina training, to assist in these goals.

It will still be considered the third title. But you can run it once weekly if you want.

2 Likes

It depends on how well you process and execute subs in general and this one in particular. Everyone is different as far as that goes.
Just experiment with it a bit.

1 Like