Main Disc. Thread - BDLM ZP (Updated Nov 2023)! Q Core Now Available!

It will still be considered the third title. But you can run it once weekly if you want.

2 Likes

It depends on how well you process and execute subs in general and this one in particular. Everyone is different as far as that goes.
Just experiment with it a bit.

1 Like

Will BDLM with NDE help more with ED than the previous one did, if our goal isn’t necessarily to grow bigger but to get harder and longer lasting elections?

1 Like

PE module will help with that.

Run Diamond then. Hopefully it will be upgraded with NDE soon.

2 Likes

anyone has anything to say about the NDE ? :upside_down_face:

I just ordered a custom with BDLM and NDE. I will report later.

8 Likes

Is the slight bj aura still present in the new NDE version? Thinking of running this alone without RoTNW

1 Like

Aye. It is still present.

5 Likes

I have been browsing through a couple months of post history and all I see is anecdotes on others’ comments — not their own — or ‘noticing it being bigger same day’ (which, of course, is increased blood flow).

Not a single report of permanent, measurable result. I do vaguely remember perhaps one such report, but out of tens of people using it?

Lots of talk, little result?

The only scientifically proven method of PE (contrary to popular belief, there is one) is traction devices — might be a useful recommendation alongside the sub.

3 Likes

The creators say it all the time. Take action. Why should it be different with PE?

1. how’s that relevant to my remark about nobody reporting results of aforementioned nature? Are they not taking action?

2. what action would be taken aside from using a proven device?

stretching and jelqing work. I started P.E. a few years back a little before I ran the original WANTED.

I’ve gained a little over 3 inches since then …so i disagree that only traction devices work…

Stretching + jelqing + conscious guidance of the subs worked for me.

personally, I’m interested to know how good BDLM is in going from grower to shower…

4 Likes

People are reporting results. Maybe not the way you want it. Not everyone is about numbers. And I believe this discussion happens before.

You can also look into the angion method. It increases the bloodflow and is perfect for erection quality. Big dick needs a lot of blood.

Same.

1 Like

Also @Golden.Heart.Light has a full journal on BDLM

And he has some results to show after like 2 or 3 weeks. Without any action.

3 Likes

Another thing to factor in regarding hardness is blood sugar/glucose level. I’ve got a Type 2 diagnosis (high A1C) and there’s a definite correlation between higher glucose/less hardness and lower glucose/better hardness.

Has to do with all the extra glucose in the blood acts as an obstruction to blood flow.

One day I’ll dive back in on better dietary choices and stacking Paragon in.

3 Likes

So you’re saying a low carb/keto/carnivore diet would increase hardness?

Do some lower body cardio. Something like a Recumbent bike or short sprints. Something that gets your legs moving. This works wonders

If your glucose is already within “normal/healthy” range, it won’t help as much as it helps someone like me. Since me eating better and lowering glucose is more remedial than anything.

But even if your glucose is in the high-normal range, then an anti-inflammatory carb-controlling diet would help somewhat.

1 Like